Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    yea!! Horns kick ass!! Screw bonner sooner..Go Horns!!

Colt McCoy > Sam Crapford
    that's not fair...give the kid his dues....he's a stud...we just executed better

WAIT A ING MINUTE

Wait a f u c k i n g minute

mack brown is a very good recruiter

a car salesman if you will

he knows how to get the kids to sign at UT

he is not a coach

not at all
    he does not coach
    he recruits and thats it

so ya, give him props for recruiting well

but do not

ever

imply, infer or insinuate that mack brown is a good coach.
    you're full of

3 of the last 4 years we've beat ou...you don't do that without a coach

Dreaming of you-Selena ALWAYS bet on BLACK's Avatar
    Post Count
    you're full of

3 of the last 4 years we've beat ou...you don't do that without a coach
    your right...

the true coach is the DC

Mack is a proxy

a recruiter.

wears headsets during the games but is merely a motivational speaker and recruiter...not a true coach. not at all.

Post Count
    I respectfully disagree. Mack Brown has been a great coach during his tenure at UT, and has a shot now it looks like at another National Championship if UT keeps it up.

Who will be numero uno manana?

UT? Or someone else?

Sex Panther user- 60% of the time, it works every time. Sausage's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Well, Mizzou and LSU are both losing at the time of this post... so if that holds up then Texas should be number 1. Just depends what the voters want to do with idle Bama.

Post Count
    mizzo..ehh, they aight

lsu is lousy

but 4 texas..
    techs gonna be tough
    a&m makes me laugh
    maroon

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I think Texas will win by 10 points
    outstanding

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    your right...

the true coach is the DC

Mack is a proxy

a recruiter.

wears headsets during the games but is merely a motivational speaker and recruiter...not a true coach. not at all.
    Brown did a pretty good job at UNC, with far less talent, before he came to Texas. Since coming to Texas he has more wins than any other coach in Div. 1-A. He has a National Championship. He has beaten OU 5 times. He has won 2 Rose Bowls. He has done something Stoopes hasn't....beaten USC in a Championship game.

Brown is one of the best college football coaches in the nation. You can continue to discount him all you want. However, all that does is make your Sooners and Stoopes look even more foolish. If Mack Brown is nothing more than a court jester in your eyes, how much of a fool must Stoopes be to be outcoached by a court jester 3 out of the last 4 years. Oh and UT was one Charles fumble away from a 28-28 tie and overtime last year.....

HOOK EM HORNS

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Damn, I dont want UT to be #1 in the polls until after the season. As long as they are the underdog and keep a chip on their shoulder they can keep focus and keep winning. No offense to Tech, but I think Texas just played the best offense in the country and hung 45 on one of the best defenses.

Post Count
    Brown did a pretty good job at UNC, with far less talent, before he came to Texas. Since coming to Texas he has more wins than any other coach in Div. 1-A. He has a National Championship. He has beaten OU 5 times. He has won 2 Rose Bowls. He has done something Stoopes hasn't....beaten USC in a Championship game.

Brown is one of the best college football coaches in the nation. You can continue to discount him all you want. However, all that does is make your Sooners and Stoopes look even more foolish. If Mack Brown is nothing more than a court jester in your eyes, how much of a fool must Stoopes be to be outcoached by a court jester 3 out of the last 4 years. Oh and UT was one Charles fumble away from a 28-28 tie and overtime last year.....

HOOK EM HORNS
    hey , i dont like ou.
    im a texas fan
    but im also a realist. mack is a recruiter, not a coach.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    hey , i dont like ou.
    im a texas fan
    but im also a realist. mack is a recruiter, not a coach.
    ? thank you for the kind words. your maturity is noted.

Oh and your opinion is your opinion. You are en led to it.......even if it is completely wrong.

Sex Panther user- 60% of the time, it works every time. Sausage's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Well, it's up to the pollsters now. Number 1, 3, and 4 all lost this weekend, while Bama was idle this week, will Texas jump the Crimson Tide?

My Team
    Air Force Falcons
    Post Count
    Props to UT. But Oklahoma should never beat Texas at anything.

Oklahoma. ROFL.

Rooting for Texas over Oklahoma should be like rooting for a bulldozer over a daisy.

Great game and McCoy was outstanding! OU played are very good game, too. The UT D was impressive considering what I've been seeing the last couple of weeks and last year. Unbelieveable job with two freshmen starting in the secondary.

Though I'm happy UT won I frankly am not too happy with the refs. Bad calls going both ways. I now there are blown calls at times but there were too many in this game. A good ref is one I don't notice hardly at all.

Now can UT focus on Mizou next week and put this game behind them? With the Tigers loss at home to OSU they will not be in a very good mood coming into Austin. They need a victory to get back on track or their season might be in jeopardy.

Thread Information