Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas Safety Kenny Vaccaro:

Pretty quiet by the end of the game Saturday.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Clearly you're not obsessed.
    That's aggy's line.
    So you are admitting you are an Aggy.

That explains so much.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Pretty quiet by the end of the game Saturday.
    Still louder than DKR

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Still louder than DKR
    I still think it sucks they moved the student section to the upper deck. I understand why they probably did it ($$$), but it killed a lot of the noise

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I still think it sucks they moved the student section to the upper deck. I understand why they probably did it ($$$), but it killed a lot of the noise
    They sent out a survey here today to the students asking if we would mind moving to the end zone after the renovation. If that happens, our atmosphere is ed.

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    They sent out a survey here today to the students asking if we would mind moving to the end zone after the renovation. If that happens, our atmosphere is ed.
    Yikes. That would suck.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    So you are admitting you are an Aggy.

That explains so much.
    you're a re from Ohio.

No explanation necessary.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    you're a re from Ohio.

No explanation necessary.
    Another "quality" comeback from Tech fan.

Keep up the good work

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Gaaaaaaay.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Another "quality" comeback from Tech fan.

Keep up the good work
    Truth is what it is.

You're re ed. You're from Ohio. You bring bads.

Stop bringing bads.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It pretty much killed my interest in going to games, honestly. It was nice to be right in the middle of the field, and you could even get players to turn around and acknowledge your heckling on occasion if you screamed enough about their mothers

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Truth is what it is.
    Did you think of that all by yourself. Pretty profund from a Tech , which means you probably cut and pasted it from somewhere else.

You're re ed. You're from Ohio. You bring bads.
    Tech showing how that communications degree with that comment. Glad I didn't go there.

Stop bringing bads.
    Just pull the trigger already and save the rest of us from having to endure your ty posts/responses. I'll even provide the ammo.

Not Koolaid_Man Homeland Security's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Do you really think the administration at your school gives a about the "atmosphere" at games? This is about revenue and lining their pockets with sinecures. There is probably vastly more alumni interest in tickets now, plus the other SEC schools travel really, really well.

So, if you think about it, the administration really would like to move students out of the way partly in order to accommodate higher-paying fans of the opposing team. How's that for "atmosphere?"

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Just pull the trigger already and save the rest of us from having to endure your ty posts/responses. I'll even provide the ammo.
    He has a pathological need to have the last word. It's like a heroin junkie. You can post literally anything and he has to respond.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Did you think of that all by yourself. Pretty profund from a Tech , which means you probably cut and pasted it from somewhere else.

Tech showing how that communications degree with that comment. Glad I didn't go there.

More bads.

I'm telling you to pull the trigger on yourself.

Obviously you didn't get a communication degree from anywhere.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    He has a pathological need to have the last word. It's like a heroin junkie. You can post literally anything and he has to respond.
    lol public ivy

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Hey, at least Texas Tech isn't Aggie....

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hey, at least Texas Tech isn't Aggie....
    Only Aggie has the mental capacity to be aggie.

My Team
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    Post Count
    The NFO - Blake feud was a lot funnier before Homeland Security/Extra Stout/Koolaid_Man got involved tbh

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Do you really think the administration at your school gives a about the "atmosphere" at games? This is about revenue and lining their pockets with sinecures. There is probably vastly more alumni interest in tickets now, plus the other SEC schools travel really, really well.

So, if you think about it, the administration really would like to move students out of the way partly in order to accommodate higher-paying fans of the opposing team. How's that for "atmosphere?"
    all about the luxury boxes these days

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Only Aggie has the mental capacity to be aggie.
    But Aggie has no mental capacity to begin with, B....

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

I'm aware of all of this. Doesn't mean it doesn't suck.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count

Says the guy who is supporting the Tech for calling me out yesterday because I was in a thread. Must suck to be HS and have a pathological need to be as re ed as Tech .

Tech at his finest.

I'm telling you to pull the trigger on yourself.
    Way to switch that one up.

Obviously you didn't get a communication degree from anywhere.
    Correct. I have a real degree, but I can see your proud of your communication degree and the minimum wage job it got you.

The NFO - Blake feud was a lot funnier before Homeland Security/Extra Stout/Koolaid_Man got involved tbh
    True.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    FWIW they also asked if we were ok with a $50 increase in sports passes (at $220 now) and $50 for fees per semester. If they increase those they better remain in the same spots. This is my last semester as a student but that would be pretty ed up if they increased prices then ed the students.

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    I'm not here for your amusement got I'm here for mine

Thread Information