My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    inb4 clippernation calls lebron the most underrated player of all time

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Translation: *slurp slurppp*
    ¿Qué pasó con ellos Clippers lamentable culo contra los Nuggets? Nuggets roscados ese cul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ¿Qué coño estás hablando combate hij?
    ing anchor babies. smdh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    ¿Qué pasó con ellos Clippers lamentable culo contra los Nuggets? Nuggets roscados ese cul.
    Pero los Nuggets nunca pierden en Pepsi Center contra equipos en la segunda noche del back-to-back, y Joey Crawford fue el ref

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pero los Nuggets nunca pierden en Pepsi Center contra equipos en la segunda noche del back-to-back, y Joey Crawford fue el ref
    -10 points for . No excuses sn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ing anchor babies. smdh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    -10 points for . No excuses sn
    No excuses with you except for Kirby.... but but he had a boo-boo on his finger, and prime Odom and Butler weren't enough help!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you call a player who only cared for stats about 85% of the time and disappeared during the most important parts of the game as the most underrated of all time?

If he didn't luck into two rings we might've as well made him Karl Malone's ancestor and father figure.

Kareem played through two-three eras in the NBA and had a veeeeeeeeeery accomplished career. Yeah he's overrated
    The only reason why Chamberlain didn't win more rings was because of the greatest team of all time. He took those great Celtic teams to 7 games several times but could not overcome Russell, Cousey, Havlicek and the Jones brothers all by himself. They brought in Greer and they won a championship. Luck my ass.

Only cared about stats? That is horse . He made the playoffs every year which is more than Jabbar can say. This is not a guy on a bad team just generating stats. He carried those Warrior and 76er teams to wins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many teams made the playoffs in an 8 team NBA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason why Chamberlain didn't win more rings was because of the greatest team of all time. He took those great Celtic teams to 7 games several times but could not overcome Russell, Cousey, Havlicek and the Jones brothers all by himself. They brought in Greer and they won a championship. Luck my ass.

Only cared about stats? That is horse . He made the playoffs every year which is more than Jabbar can say. This is not a guy on a bad team just generating stats. He carried those Warrior and 76er teams to wins.
    If Kareem played in the 60s, he would've won 8+ rings. Could you imagine Russell (or any of the other 6'10" white centers playing in that era) attempting to block the Sky Hook? It wouldn't have happened.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    FuzzyLabia is one funny broad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 of 8 versus 16 of 30. Which is more exclusive relative to the whole?

At least that is an argument. Lkrfan has raised the white flag and thinks calling someone else a woman is insulting. What a tool. Welcome to the 21st century.

Thread Information