Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    !!! I just learned this last night LOLOLOL
    Now I gotta watch Karate Kid 3 with the age difference and Silver's coke addiction in mind
    Ugh my curiosity got the best of me and I watched 3. Holy it is awful, I mean 2 wasn't very good either, but 3 was like should have been on Mystery Science Theater 3000 bad. The love interest who has a boyfriend back in Columbus, seeing Miyagi cry when Daniel tells him off, Daniel blowing his college money on a bonsai store, a tournament where you can kick people in the nuts and suckerpunch them? It's hard to even pick a worst thing about Part III.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Ugh my curiosity got the best of me and I watched 3. Holy it is awful, I mean 2 wasn't very good either, but 3 was like should have been on Mystery Science Theater 3000 bad. The love interest who has a boyfriend back in Columbus, seeing Miyagi cry when Daniel tells him off, Daniel blowing his college money on a bonsai store, a tournament where you can kick people in the nuts and suckerpunch them? It's hard to even pick a worst thing about Part III.
    Did you have pain and fear in every part of your body?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Honestly can't decide if I hate this show or like it. Definitely wish Johnny wasn't being pushed into subplot territory in favor of all the teen drama. Did we really need an Anthony Larusso subplot?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Honestly can't decide if I hate this show or like it. Definitely wish Johnny wasn't being pushed into subplot territory in favor of all the teen drama. Did we really need an Anthony Larusso subplot?
    We most certainly did not. Johnny had more screen time in season 4 on the whole than 3 IMO.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL
    I've begun to enjoy watching really bad movies with the Mrs and mocking them the entire time. Sounds like KK3 is a great candidate

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    LOL
    I've begun to enjoy watching really bad movies with the Mrs and mocking them the entire time. Sounds like KK3 is a great candidate
    I recommend Rad for that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    LOL
    "The Intruder" 2019 starring Dennis Quaid

Supposed to be an intense thriller but it's awesome to flip and laugh at the whole time. Worth watching this way, imo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    One of the writers thought up “LaPusso” and demanded it be shoehorned in 15 more times.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't realize it was returning so soon...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10670873[/URL]]LOL
    Watch Hard Cash with Val Kilmer, Christian Slater, and Vern Troyer. I want someone else to watch this movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I didn't realize it was returning so soon...

They were originally talking December. Glad they bumped it up.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    there's way too many character.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Just a show with Johnny rambling about technology and how 80s rock kicked ass would be great with me

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    fun season

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    So more Johnny, less HS drama?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So more Johnny, less HS drama?
    usual balance of both. but some nice character development and some pretty entertaining scenes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    usual balance of both. but some nice character development and some pretty entertaining scenes.
    I'll check it out once I finish off this season's Beavis & Butthead. LMAO at 45 year old Butthead getting a heart attack and then bragging that the hospital sent him a $125,000 bill but he just ignored it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was easily one of the better seasons tbh. The high school drama was there, but kept to a minimum. It felt like the screen time was better balanced in favor of the adults. They didn't try to force the Daniel/Johnny rivalry again, they were pretty much friends the entire time, and a lot of the teen rivalries were resolved. Terry Silver's motives are revealed, and while pretty ridiculous, they aren't as vague as whatever Kreese was trying to do was.

I'm not sure what the plan is for future seasons, but it seems like they should be close to wrapping this up.
    Last edited by Xevious; 09-11-2022 at 09:27 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    That was easily one of the better seasons tbh. The high school drama was there, but kept to a minimum. It felt like the screen time was better balanced in favor of the adults. They didn't try to force the Daniel/Johnny rivalry again, they were pretty much friends the entire time, and a lot of the teen rivalries we're resolved. Terry Silver's motives are revealed, and while pretty ridiculous, they aren't as vague as whatever Kreese was trying to do was.

I'm not sure what the plan is for future seasons, but it seems like they should be close to wrapping this up.
    yeah pretty much this. it was the best since the 1st season imo

chozen and johnny were awesome, as well as the new addition (no spoilers)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I don't see why they need to wrap this up, tbh. It's low budget production and it's not like Johnny, Kreese and Daniel have other acting jobs lined up that are getting in the way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't see why they need to wrap this up, tbh. It's low budget production and it's not like Johnny, Kreese and Daniel have other acting jobs lined up that are getting in the way.
    the only issue I see are the kids are getting too old tbh lol. and this season kinda brings it close to a conclusion it feels.

i think one more season would be just right. but maybe they have some real good ideas to keep it running idk

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    the only issue I see are the kids are getting too old tbh lol. and this season kinda brings it close to a conclusion it feels.

i think one more season would be just right. but maybe they have some real good ideas to keep it running idk
    Cobra Kai the college years

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah pretty much this. it was the best since the 1st season imo

chozen and johnny were awesome, as well as the new addition (no spoilers)
    I was surprised how entertaining Chozen was. He and Johnny were awesome together.

Thread Information