Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Want to make a bet that the Panthers make it at least as far, if not further than your Boys?

"AFC South Champs" Are you ing re ed bro? Do you even football?
    - Freudian slip. Go ahead and Google that shiiiiiiiiiiit - I know you don't know what it means.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Please. Ya'll a bunch of welching farmers anyway. There is no honor around these parts.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    - Freudian slip. Go ahead and Google that shiiiiiiiiiiit - I know you don't know what it means.
    Son I'm a Phy Therapy major.. I took Psychology classes out the asshole. I do not know what you are referring to. If you are referring to a parapraxis then I know what you are referring to.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Please. Ya'll a bunch of welching farmers anyway. There is no honor around these parts.
    I just meant a sig or avatar bet, tbh..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    It was your fellow Lakerfan that pulled the welch of the century on DPG, with Dale as the ringleader. Don't forget that shiiiiiiiiitttt, Hernando.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Son I'm a Phy Therapy major.. I took Psychology classes out the asshole. I do not know what you are referring to. If you are referring to a parapraxis then I know what you are referring to.

Good son.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I just meant a sig or avatar bet, tbh..
    Nah, I'll pass. I'm confident, but I can't say the last time I won any type of bet.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It was your fellow Lakerfan that pulled the welch of the century on DPG, with Dale as the ringleader. Don't forget that shiiiiiiiiitttt, Hernando.

He was ordered not to pay a dimePERID

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    GB would Zero chance at the playoffs and they could still win the SB. All because of Aaron Rogers.

Watt can't get Houston there. Unless he can throw the ball.

QB is by far the most important position. It's all Aaron Rogers, and if it ain't, it's a travesty. They need another award for Watt besides Defensive player of the year.
    Ehhh....you could make that argument for more than just rodgers. If brady, romo, manning, luck etc go down their respective teams are ed too.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    8-7-1 team hosts a 12-4 team. That's some bull sn!

Cardinals have a bye this week!
    Panthers playing their best football of the season tbh.....arizona is in trouble with their qb sitiation.....i think carolina eeks it out.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Panthers playing their best football of the season tbh.....arizona is in trouble with their qb sitiation.....i think carolina eeks it out.
    I like the Panthers despite my talk.

I'm stationed in North Carolina. I plan to go to a few Panther games next season. I'm like 4 hours away.

Home Field advantage should go to whoever has the better record. Period.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Houston Texans DE J.J. Watt was named the Pro Football Writers of America Defensive Player of the Year, it was announced today. Watt, who also won the award in 2012, joins Bruce Smith (1993 and 1996) and Ray Lewis (2000 and 2003) as the only players to earn the distinction twice.

The accolade is the latest in a growing list of honors for Watt, who was named to the Pro Bowl, Associated Press All-Pro First Team and PFWA All-NFL team for the third consecutive year following a season for the ages...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Houston Texans DE J.J. Watt was named the Pro Football Writers of America Defensive Player of the Year, it was announced today. Watt, who also won the award in 2012, joins Bruce Smith (1993 and 1996) and Ray Lewis (2000 and 2003) as the only players to earn the distinction twice.

The accolade is the latest in a growing list of honors for Watt, who was named to the Pro Bowl, Associated Press All-Pro First Team and PFWA All-NFL team for the third consecutive year following a season for the ages...
    ...but he missed the playoffs in his prime. that shiiiiiiiiiiit!

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    You mean like Romo did 3 years straight?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why u gotta bring Kobe into every thread, vato

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You mean like Romo did 3 years straight?
    Romo has more playoff wins than Watt.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why u gotta bring Kobe into every thread, vato

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Romo has more playoff wins than Watt.
    They have the same amount of playoff wins. The difference is it didn't take Watt until he was 34 to get his second one

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They have the same amount of playoff wins. The difference is it didn't take Watt until he was 34 to get his second one

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    as Rodgers squeezes every last drop of his DNA inside of benefactor and JJ Swatt

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Rodgers is the only other player I'd have win it. Congrats.

Thread Information