Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    b/g checks: no arrest record in past 5 years, no domestic abuse or other violence complaints in 10 years, not taking any psychoactive or sleeping pills.

Any violations of the background checks by gun owners will cause confiscation of all guns and ammo.

50% sales tax on all guns and ammo.

All guns must have s/n. Any owner, gun holder whose gun has no s/n is fined $10K and the gun confiscated.

All guns must have le of ownership and certified bill of sale which must be transferred when gun is sold.

All guns sold must be registered to a named owner.

The le/owner database will be national.

An annual ownership registration renewal fee must be paid, 10% of the "blue book" price.

All guns purchasers must first take and pass a gun owership/operation course before the gun is delivered.
    To dissuade lackadaisical, reckless gun ownership and storage, owners of all registered guns will be fined for any guns that found NOT in their possession (like in possession of a criminal or anywhere. Fines:

semi-automatic : $15K

hand guns: $10K

rifles: $5K

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol. My home gets robbed and you're going to fine me for having weapons taken.

That's gonna work just swell.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol. My home gets robbed and you're going to fine me for having weapons taken.

That's gonna work just swell.
    yep, EXACTLY. if the robber can get to your guns, you're a reckless, less sonofa . FINED!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When my son was younger, I asked every parent of every house he ever was invited to play or to stay if they had guns in the house, where they were, how they were stored ... If it pissed them off, my kid simply did not go to that house. It was my responsibility to make the decisions that I thought best for the safety of my child. His best friend now is a hunter, but the guns are not kept at their residence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The argument to this notion and it bears out statistically in pretty much the rest of the first world is that the rate at which people like you get to save themselves by having guns pales in comparison to the amount of gun crimes, accidents, suicides and homicides that occur because of it. There is really very little evidence that guns in any way reduce any amount of crime and a whole lot of evidence.
    The answer to gun violence is never more guns.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yep, EXACTLY. if the robber can get to your guns, you're a reckless, less sonofa . FINED!
    lol. Just when you couldn't say anything stupider, you deliver.

Thread Information