Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Post Count
    Classic o.. He had a great fight with Vitor that I loved..

Post Count
    Weidman is great for the UFC.. Very clean cut image and he is all class.. I am happy for him.. He is the champ and the man that ended the legends career..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's bit strange that he feels so much pain, Silva does. Adrenaline should be able to do some painkilling job.

Anyway amazing. Chris Weidman is invincible. You can break a leg on the man and he still can walk like nothing happened!

Post Count
    It was close all year. Let's have some kind of bet in 2014.
    Well I'm not good at predictions. This past year was a fluke tbh.
    But why not we will figure something out.

Post Count
    Hey do you thing Andersons excuse will be that he had broken leg? Just like he was saying he had broken rib in a 1st Sonnen fight?

Post Count
    Long and painful road ahead for Silva. He'll need surgery and almost has to learn to use that leg again..

Post Count
    Hey do you thing Andersons excuse will be that he had broken leg? Just like he was saying he had broken rib in a 1st Sonnen fight?
    I think he retires or has one more fight way down the road. Nobody comes back from that at 38 and gets back to where they were..

Not even him..

Watched this @ a bar with some buddies.

GOD DAMN.

All I have to say.

Classic o.. He had a great fight with Vitor that I loved..
    Crazy back and forth fight... Disappointed Vitor wasn't more aggressive.. Did you catch his fight with Frank Shamrock?

Post Count
    Watched this @ a bar with some buddies.

GOD DAMN.

All I have to say.
    My friend that came over to watch the PPV with me was ing grossed out big time..

Post Count
    Crazy back and forth fight... Disappointed Vitor wasn't more aggressive.. Did you catch his fight with Frank Shamrock?
    Yeah that was really young o and he lost due to cardio.. He fixed his cardio and was dominant for a while after that... He would have ripped frank a new one in the rematch..

A bit of over exaggeration but if I'm in MMA, I'm only using push/front kicks and that side kick technique bones uses to the knee/thigh area from now on.

My friend that came over to watch the PPV with me was ing grossed out big time..
    The sound of the groans throughout the bar during the instant replay...just wow. Was not expecting that at all. We were half-joking that Silva was past his time and he's looking brittle right before the leg break. Just wow...

Post Count
    A bit of over exaggeration but if I'm in MMA, I'm only using push/front kicks and that side kick technique bones uses to the knee/thigh area from now on.
    Aim high at the thigh make it hard for them to check the kick right on the shin bone.. It's a devastating injury when they check it perfectly..

Post Count
    The new generation is taking over in the UFC as the old guard is leaving.. Kind of sad but exciting too..

Jeremy Botter @jeremybotter
    Rousey vs. McMann headlines UFC in February.

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani

RT @SaintMMA: ICYMI, Dana told @arielhelwani that Silva cracked the shin on first kick, broke it on second, according to his corner.

Silva should've drank his milk.

No more pics please guys.. They are just disturbing...
    gtfo

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count

Post Count
    Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani

RT @SaintMMA: ICYMI, Dana told @arielhelwani that Silva cracked the shin on first kick, broke it on second, according to his corner.
    Very smart move then

Pretty disappointing how the fight ended, but I think CW would win anyways. Silva's reign is over !

Couldn't care less about him. Biggest bag in brazilian's MMA history.

I think Vitor has a very good chance to get this belt if he has a chance though !

Post Count
    Silva should've drank his milk.

gtfo
    You can post whatever the you want but how many different angles do we need to see a man's leg mangled?

Post Count
    and rousey is too big for anyone at 135. she probably walks around at 160. dries out like crazy and cuts to 135. she's like gerald mcclellan. she will beat cat zingano easily cuz zingano was struggling with tate in grappling. she'll submit her in under 2 minutes. i dont even want to see that fight. it's a waste of time.
    Meh she is not really bigger than her opponents. Liz was too small but Tate is her size as is Cat and Sara Mcmann her next foe is too.. It's not like Ronda is 5'10 fighting all these 5'3 girls.. All these 135ers are thick and well muscled..

Thread Information