Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No you didn't, fat old got.
    Yes I did little guy, was a school record holder in both the 100/200 and held the single season yardage record. Still the only player from my old HS to run back a punt, a kick off and score on an INT in the same game. Was all league and the MVP twice.

I know it's real real important to you that I'm as fat as dumb as possible, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! ...but that's simply not reality. ok shorty?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yes I did little guy, was a school record holder in both the 100/200 and held the single season yardage record. Still the only player from my old HS to run back a punt, a kick off and score on an INT in the same game. Was all league and the MVP twice.
    And then you woke up.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And what do you know about Bo Jackson?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Greatest athlete in the history of north american sports

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And then you woke up.
    It hurts doesn't shorty? Figure it out idiot.....guy knows all this sprint/running back stuff, could it be because he ran track and was a running back.....ya reckon?

Damn you're dumb.

Post Count
    And what do you know about Bo Jackson?
    Bo knows

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Greatest athlete in the history of north american sports
    No not really.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    well not as far as career accomplishments. but simply as an athletic marvel/specimen

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    well not as far as career accomplishments. but simply as an athletic marvel/specimen
    Jim Thorpe was the greatest athlete we have ever seen.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Figure it out idiot.....guy knows all this sprint/running back stuff, could it be because he ran track and was a running back.....ya reckon?
    Or he could just be a fatass with a near-autistic obsession with track-and-field trivia.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    I'm still that the Bucs didn't get Bo Jackson. We ed that up big time.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Or he could just be a fatass with a near-autistic obsession with track-and-field trivia.

Are you really in that bad a need little guy, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, why is it so ing hard to believe that I played football and ran track? Why do you fight this so damn hard, it's comical guy. Dude, you look stupid with this..ok?

Clipper Nation, it's not working, ok? I can win $$$$$$ betting games, I played football and can talk about guys you've never heard of, I ran track....ok guy? Wow!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Avante; 11-21-2014 at 02:45 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Jim Thorpe was the greatest athlete we have ever seen.
    yeah he's a good choice because of how versatile he was. but when you are talking size, strength, and speed in addition to sport versatility, Bo can hang with anybody

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    yeah he's a good choice because of how versatile he was. but when you are talking size, strength, and speed in addition to sport versatility, Bo can hang with anybody
    Bo Jackson was a great HS decathlete while at Alabama, he won state two or three times and did it without ever running the 1500. He was also a 9.5 100 yard guy and ran a 10.33*** while at Auburn. He's in with this little gang...

Herschel Walker 10.23
    Marcus Dupree 9.5
    Curtis ey 10.10

All big muscular running backs with blazing speed.

*** there is no doubt of any kind that if not for football Jackson would have ran world class times, he toyed with track while at Auburn.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i think he ran a 4.12 40

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i think he ran a 4.12 40
    You know I'm a very serious track guy. I can talk Lon Myers who back in the 1800;s held the American record in everything from the 50 yard dash to the mile. I can talk about every sprinter Auburn ever had. Trust me....Bo Jackson never ran a 4.12.

The great Usian Bolt who could run along side Bo Jackson talking to him can't run a 4.12 40. The amazing Herb Washington histories first 5.8 60 yard guy couldn't run a 4.12 40.

Not sure what happened there but something wasn't right.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    You know I'm a very serious track guy. I can talk Lon Myers who back in the 1800;s held the American record in everything from the 50 yard dash to the mile. I can talk about every sprinter Auburn ever had. Trust me....Bo Jackson never ran a 4.12.

The great Usian Bolt who could run along side Bo Jackson talking to him can't run a 4.12 40. The amazing Herb Washington histories first 5.8 60 yard guy couldn't run a 4.12 40.

Not sure what happened there but something wasn't right.
    people question it, but he also recorded a 4.18 in that same week, which in effect validated the shocking number

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    people question it, but he also recorded a 4.18 in that same week, which in effect validated the shocking number
    First off there is a world of difference from a 4.12 and a 4.18 in a distance that short. I know alot of track guys like myself out there and nobody is buying that 4.12.

It's like Flo Jo's 100m world record of 10.49, it was wind aided and it's real obvious as we see the ladies hair blowing in the wind while in the blocks. But somehow the wind gage missed it.

Would you believe Bo Jackson wouldn't make the All Time Oakland Raiders 100m?

It was the SEC indoor Track & Field Championships. In one of the heats of the 60, Bo Jackson vs Herschel Walker, who won?
    Last edited by Avante; 11-21-2014 at 03:29 AM.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    earlier when i said the rain benefits the raiders, you tried to laugh it off.

and no excuses, its a division game/rivalry
    Grats tbh

raiders already avoided infamy

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Chefs. Raiders lookin' at 0-17
    Did you have Raiders making playoffs with 0 wins or something? why the extra loss?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Did you have Raiders making playoffs with 0 wins or something? why the extra loss?
    If they had lost last night it would've been 17 consecutive losses stemming from last year's 0-6 end to their season.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    If they had lost last night it would've been 17 consecutive losses stemming from last year's 0-6 end to their season.
    ah got it.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    HTown will upset Cincy. Watt is in Dalton's head tbh.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    lol bortles sucks

Thread Information