Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Hmm so an American gets bronze in men's driving behind the Chinese. .
    I was pretty shocked at this considering what awful drivers the Chinese are...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the Caitlyn Jenner runner get a medal?
    That's f'd up sHe is allowed to compete in the womens division.
    Don't know but this is odd

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Final Count

Country G S B TOTAL
    USA 46 37 38 121
    CHN 26 18 26 70
    GBR 27 23 17 67
    RUS 19 18 19 56
    GER 17 10 15 42
    FRA 10 18 14 42
    JPN 12 8 21 41
    AUS 8 11 10 29
    ITA 8 12 8 28
    Wow, Canada is nowhere to be found. I'd like to think they're an Australia-level country. They even got a gift in the 4x100 when the US was disqualified over BS, giving them the bronze medal.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I was pretty shocked at this considering what awful drivers the Chinese are...
    Driving would be a uva Olympic sport and I don't mean NASCAR necessarily. Who can swerve in and around the cones? Who can come to a complete stop at the line? Who can drive the speed limit (Americans would suck at that)?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

12 too, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst US Men's basketball team I've ever seen. They're lucky the field was weak.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

That's Jrue Holiday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Holy .

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If that is indeed a female, it's probably just a baboon.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Another 1st place championship trophy for the always growing mantle tonight; the WBC. Too easy. Thank god the US doesn't put any effort into irrelevant soccer & lets 3rd world countries have their moment of feeling important once every 4 years. It gives them a feeling of accomplishment & purpose. I can't even imagine the meltdown if the US ever starts caring enough to go beat a bunch of smelly s and skinnyfat Eurotrash in kickball. It would probably lead to war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another 1st place championship trophy for the always growing mantle tonight; the WBC. Too easy. Thank god the US doesn't put any effort into irrelevant soccer & lets 3rd world countries have their moment of feeling important once every 4 years. It gives them a feeling of accomplishment & purpose. I can't even imagine the meltdown if the US ever starts caring enough to go beat a bunch of smelly s and skinnyfat Eurotrash in kickball. It would probably lead to war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    murikans are the world's biggest tryhards in football tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    /thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure we are. The NFL is the biggest league here. Why wouldn't we be?

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    America's top athletes play in the NBA and NFL. Our 3rd tier athletes settle for soccer because they aren't talented enough to play those 2 sports. Meanwhile, this is what your average playground looks like in Brazil:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America's top athletes play in the NBA and NFL. Our 3rd tier athletes settle for soccer because they aren't talented enough to play those 2 sports. Meanwhile, this is what your average playground looks like in Brazil:

More like 8th or 9th tier.

This is our best soccer player right now. A 5'8", 130lb twink.

With that build, he couldn't realistically play:

Football, baseball, basketball, ice hockey, tennis, track and field outside of sissy endurance events, swimming, water polo, volleyball, or even golf (golfers are jacked these days).

Meanwhile, here's what a top American baseball prospect of the same age is looking like today:

6'3" and hitting 105 on the gun, and 110 on run up throws

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, here's what a top American baseball prospect of the same age is looking like today: hitting 105 on the gun, and 110 on run up throws
    Who?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The is WBC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like darth pelican has any idea of what anything looks like in Brazil tbh

Muricans

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, Messi branded coacaine seized.

http://www.espnfc.com/barcelona/story/3088153/police-in-peru-seize-$85m-cocaine-haul-bearing-photos-of-lionel-messi

Peru drug law enforcement on Wednesday seized 1,417 kilos of cocaine with logos that bear a photo of Barcelona star Lionel Messi as well as his name, found wrapped in containers of squid filets and destined for Belgium.
    The drugs were worth an estimated $85 million in street value, Peru officials said in a news release.
    Many packages of the drugs bore the likeness of Messi and his name, while the rest were wrapped in black packaging with a logo saying "King" with a likeness of the king of Spain.
    A spokesperson for the Peruvian National Police's Anti-drugs Office (Dirandro) said that no one has been arrested or detained yet.
    "Most of the 1,288 packages of drugs were camouflaged as squid filets and had a label that said 'Messi' along with a picture of the Argentina player Lionel Messi wearing the shirt of the Spanish club Barcelona," the news release said.
    Last edited by Darth_Pelican; 03-23-2017 at 01:26 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^
    This guy gets it.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heh...we didn't just beat PR, we smashed them. How's that CG 3H SO taste, Ricans?

Thread Information