Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What part of "As long as Republicans actively work to suppress the vote, they won't get mine" do you not understand. If they abandon that I would consider voting for some of them -- but I've got principles that transcend party worship.
    Oh, you're worshiping a party. Dems cheat way more hardcore than Repubs do (Yet you're not calling them out). The last time the Repubs cheated better is arguably 2004; and at the end of the day W was a necon Democrat anyhow.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, you're worshiping a party.
    I told you exactly what it would take for me to consider voting Republican and you're having trouble handling it.

Dems cheat way more hardcore than Repubs do (Yet you're not calling them out). The last time the Repubs cheated better is arguably 2004; and at the end of the day W was a necon Democrat anyhow.
    Show me all the "hardcore" Democrat cheating. Not personal anecdotes. I accept all the findings of W's justice department when it investigated vote fraud for three years. Tell me what you remember about that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you exactly what it would take for me to consider voting Republican and you're having trouble handling it.

Show me all the "hardcore" Democrat cheating. Not personal anecdotes. I accept all the findings of W's justice department when it investigated vote fraud for three years. Tell me what you remember about that.
    If by trouble handling it, you mean calling you out on your bull , then yea, I'm "having trouble handling it."

I'm not surprised that you want to accept the government whitewash. Par for the course.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If by trouble handling it, you mean calling you out on your bull , then yea, I'm "having trouble handling it."
    Get your party to stop the suppression and tell me when it happens.

I'm not surprised that you want to accept the government whitewash. Par for the course.
    Give me all your evidence of massive vote fraud. Don't be shy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give me all your evidence of massive vote fraud. Don't be shy.
    "Give me your evidence of massive voter fraud. Don't be shy."

Gimp. You're the one claiming you're too gimpy to vote for a party cos they allegedly cheat too much (and apparently Dems don't by that logic). I'd say you're the one who should be making the case.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver came out looking really good from this election tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gaslighting as a modern colloquial term is not typically a matter of sanity vs. insanity.

And you're a moron:

"It would not necessarily require a major polling error for Trump to be elected, though he would have to do so with an extremely narrow majority in the Electoral College."

Trump did not win my a narrow electoral margin; thus "a major polling error," occurred according to Nate Silver.

It's always the ing idiots going around saying "you cannot read" right before gets flung back in their face. You're no exception, face.
    I see a lot of alt right types using it wrong but that does not make it valid. Every dictionary I have seen has the insane manipulation as the first definition. You should look up typical too.

He won the battleground states by a couple of points on average ie narrow victories. You also suck at logic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Gimp. You're the one claiming you're too gimpy to vote for a party cos they allegedly cheat too much (and apparently Dems don't by that logic). I'd say you're the one who should be making the case.
    I can give you evidence of vote suppression if you ask -- the elimination of polling stations in selected ares and restriction of early voting are two. I don't think you can provide any examples of massive vote fraud which is why you are stalling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So no evidence. Thanks for playing.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see a lot of alt right types using it wrong but that does not make it valid. Every dictionary I have seen has the insane manipulation as the first definition. You should look up typical too.

He won the battleground states by a couple of points on average ie narrow victories. You also suck at logic.
    The reality is that gaslighting is the ins utional presentation of false information to create the perception that something is true. Do you have a better word for it?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can give you evidence of vote suppression if you ask -- the elimination of polling stations in selected ares and restriction of early voting are two. I don't think you can provide any examples of massive vote fraud which is why you are stalling.
    That's not fraud. That's just measures that you don't like be cause they are counter to your party's interest. I think the reality is that these aren't big enough issues to not vote for Republicans across the board; they're just dumb excuses that you're trying to sell because you don't want to admit that you're a Democrat. Maybe, you have some shame after all for wanting to avoid that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The reality is that gaslighting is the ins utional presentation of false information to create the perception that something is true. Do you have a better word for it?
    "the Trump administration"

And seriously, that is in no way the definition of gaslighting. You just need to give that up and never speak of it again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    misinform, falsify, deceive, doublespeak, mislead, duplicitous, etc.

All you are doing is revealing you use alt-right sources.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I didn't say it was fraud. I said it was suppression.

Why can't you understand even the most basic concepts presented in simple sentences?

And where is your evidence of massive vote fraud?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "the Trump administration"

And seriously, that is in no way the definition of gaslighting. You just need to give that up and never speak of it again.
    Seriously, give me a better word for it. If you don't have one, then you're beef is weak.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seriously, give me a better word for it. If you don't have one, then you're beef is weak.
    You just used words that were better than gaslighting, genius.

Where's that evidence of massive vote fraud?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say it was fraud. I said it was suppression.

Why can't you understand even the most basic concepts presented in simple sentences?

And where is your evidence of massive vote fraud?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You call this evidence?

Gregg Phillips.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even Phillips himself is now backing off the original 3 million number that sparked the president’s demand for an investigation
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-fraud/515046/

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You call this evidence?

Gregg Phillips.
    That hackers made easy work of the voting machines is not evidence? Well, if you want to classify it is "anecdotal," then okay. But I live in the real world where people pull when the balance of world power is at stake. You obviously don't. And Democrats don't even make a secret of their efforts to get out the illegal vote:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    During Phillips’s decades of work in the area, no conclusive evidence of widespread voter fraud has been found, despite numerous investigations. A 2014 investigation from researchers at Loyola Law School found 31 instances of voter impersonation out of a billion total votes cast in 15 years, and noted that some of those could be technical errors, and not fraud.

Even investigations by Republicans have come up short in proving that voter fraud is a regular occurrence. The Justice Department under President George W. Bush “turned up virtually no evidence of any organized effort to skew federal elections,” according to The New York Times, and found that the few convictions for fraud were often simply the result of people making mistakes on voter forms. A similar investigation in Iowa under Republican officials also found scant evidence.
    But it's all gaslighting!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That hackers made easy work of the voting machines is not evidence? Well, if you want to classify it is "anecdotal," then okay. But I live in the real world where people pull when the balance of world power is at stake. You obviously don't.
    You live in a echo chamber of rumors and stupidity.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many anchor babies from the 80's and 90's did Dems get votes for?

And I have no doubt that illegals voted in the hundreds of thousands if not millions, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You live in a echo chamber of rumors and stupidity.
    You live in a safe house, where big brother will make sure everything is okay.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many anchor babies from the 80's and 90's did Dems get votes for?
    How many votes from American citizens did Dems get?

And I have no doubt that illegals voted in the hundreds of thousands if not millions, tbh.
    Of course you have no doubts that millions of illegals voted with no evidence whatsoever. If you only believe it hard enough, it must be true.

Thread Information