Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lamar Jackson last pick of the first round. Good for that kid, he was looking anxious at that table.
    At least he'll get to learn from Joe Bags.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Ravens

Post Count
    Good for him. I like him. Last thing the Vikings needed but was wishing somehow they would get him. Like this kid.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He'll be a good receiver for Flacco.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    strongest arm i've ever seen, tho. right there with jamarcus. the problem is, so his accuracy is right there with russell too. he's a much better athlete to be fair

You'll be seeing him twice a year

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How old is Joe Flacco? Can he really keep a better athlete on the bench? And they traded up to get him.

Mayfield needs to send Drew Brees and Russell Wilson something, their success as short QB's is why he's where he is today. Now can the guy sit on a bench for awhile, hmmmm?

Chubb and Von Miller, damn~~~

Why talk about the kickoff return abilities of Rashad Penny, he won't be returning kicks at Seattle.

I don't get as excited over the draft as some do, it really is a...??? How will a young cat act now that he has $$$$$$$$?

There will be somebody undrafted who will get...."how did they miss this guy?".

Well, we will have some firsts in this draft.

Brothers taken in the first round.

A one handed player drafted. And this guy is amazing.

Have we ever seen two Heisman winning QB's the first player drafted and the last player drafted in the first round?

Ok, Josh Allen. Being he ran his mouth at 15/16 means nothing. Should have been totally ignored, what can't be ignored is the guys lack of accuracy. The excuse is he threw down field more than the others. I saw him play a couple times, he was all over the place. I really don't see it as far as a first round pick goes. This....strong arm can deal with that Buffalo weather, that's lame.

Barkley will have to go some to be the best Penn State NFL RB, that would be Franco Harris. Won't take too much to be the best Giants RB....Tiki Barber.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-27-2018 at 12:15 AM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    aaand on queue, the bills are trading up

sorry deadly

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Love the pick tbh

I agree with most people's sentiments: Sean Lee is 34 and perfect to mentor him. It's a safe pick, and Rod Marinelli really wanted him apparently. EDP really wanted him too

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I surely missed a lot, but from what I have seen of them, Mayfield and Lamar Jackson are sure fire busts. I loled at Seahawks drafting yet another running back while I liked both out picks. I would have preferred to use the second pick on a defender, but it seemed to me the guy was too good to pass up. Also LT was the big need, so I'm happy they got a safe pick there. I hope they spend the rest of the picks on the defensive side now.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I can't believe the Raiders passed on Edmunds tbh...I'm so excited about this pick. Allen scares the outta me but atleast he'll sit for a year. This regime has made great moves so far so i will give them the benefit of the doubt, but damn i wanted Rosen

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Vander Esch could be the next Kuechly

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    How old is Joe Flacco? Can he really keep a better athlete on the bench? And they traded up to get him.

Mayfield needs to send Drew Brees and Russell Wilson something, their success as short QB's is why he's where he is today. Now can the guy sit on a bench for awhile, hmmmm?

Chubb and Von Miller, damn~~~

Why talk about the kickoff return abilities of Rashad Penny, he won't be returning kicks at Seattle.

I don't get as excited over the draft as some do, it really is a...??? How will a young cat act now that he has $$$$$$$$?

There will be somebody undrafted who will get...."how did they miss this guy?".

Well, we will have some firsts in this draft.

Brothers taken in the first round.

A one handed player drafted. And this guy is amazing.

Have we ever seen two Heisman winning QB's the first player drafted and the last player drafted in the first round?

Ok, Josh Allen. Being he ran his mouth at 15/16 means nothing. Should have been totally ignored, what can't be ignored is the guys lack of accuracy. The excuse is he threw down field more than the others. I saw him play a couple times, he was all over the place. I really don't see it as far as a first round pick goes. This....strong arm can deal with that Buffalo weather, that's lame.

Barkley will have to go some to be the best Penn State NFL RB, that would be Franco Harris. Won't take too much to be the best Giants RB....Tiki Barber.
    I'm surprised you put Barber over Gifford

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Witten retires.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    still upset about taking Kolton Miller... but we did trade back before getting him and used one of those picks to get Martavis Bryant

i get that we needed OT help... we haven't had a legit RT for a few years now, and Donald Penn is getting old, but Kolton Miller is a reach in what is a weak OT class. GM's always talking about letting the board do the talking, but you can't justify Miller over a guy like Tremaine Edmunds as being anything than reaching for a need. And it's not like we can't use a linebacker, either.
    Last edited by spurraider21; 04-27-2018 at 01:05 PM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Rough night for you, eh?
    What's your opinion on the Trent Brown trade? Everyone in Boston is acting like Bill just got swindled for a second time by John Lynch.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What's your opinion on the Trent Brown trade? Everyone in Boston is acting like Bill just got swindled for a second time by John Lynch.
    He's an okay replacement for Fleming, I guess. He's a big fatty who is very inconsistent, looks dominant half the time and just whiffs on blocks the other half.

Loses just about every time against the speed rush, but he's impossible to bull rush.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He's an okay replacement for Fleming, I guess. He's a big fatty who is very inconsistent, looks dominant half the time and just whiffs on blocks the other half.

Loses just about every time against the speed rush, but he's impossible to bull rush.
    Nobody asked you, got

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just didn't work out here. He had his moments where his potential showed but just never put in the work. Could see him working out for Belichick since he'll put him in a situation to succeed even if he stays lazy (think he'll shape up since if he can't make it in NE he's ed).

Fwiw he looked better with Jimmy G than he had anyone else.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    round 2 underway

im hoping for one of Maurice Hurst or Josh Jackson

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    4 of the first 7 picks of the 2nd round have been interior linemen. and there were a bunch taken in the 20's last round too. weird run

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    We needed a RB. I'm good with the USC kid.

Really wanted Nick Chubb though. Damn Browns got him 3 picks earlier than us. I think he'll do fine in the NFL (after he leaves the Browns in 3 years).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Love the pick tbh

I agree with most people's sentiments: Sean Lee is 34 and perfect to mentor him. It's a safe pick, and Rod Marinelli really wanted him apparently. EDP really wanted him too

Sean Lee is 31, not 34.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    wow, we traded down all the way from 9 to 25 this round... wonder what the comp is

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Vander Esch could be the next Kuechly

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sean Lee is 31, not 34.
    Nice catch

I'm happy to be wrong on that.

Thread Information