Trade this bum he's lma

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty mills and the spurs take on the knicks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs effort I think is commendable most of the time. A few really lazy defensive sequences (especially on rebounding) but overall, they are competing.

We saw certain *ahem * lineups work well; that gives one hope that there are some answers on this roster. Unfortunately Pop is not sticking with them and going right back to players that get SA in a hole every game.

Forbes and Mills cant guard anyone which we know, Pop still had them along with DeRozan for a stretch which makes no sense and Beli is still getting minutes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Opposing teams when Pop goes into the zone """defense"""

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Pop and Gay yelling at each other
    Not surprised. I’ve noticed Rudy as the most frustrated guy the past couple weeks. I have seen him yell at teammates, he spoke about Lonnie to the media and just generally had some pretty frustrated body language. He looks fed up. He also got into it with KAT.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs effort I think is commendable most of the time. A few really lazy defensive sequences (especially on rebounding) but overall, they are competing.

We saw certain *ahem * lineups work well; that gives one hope that there are some answers on this roster. Unfortunately Pop is not sticking with them and going right back to players that get SA in a hole every game.

Forbes and Mills cant guard anyone which we know, Pop still had them along with DeRozan for a stretch which makes no sense and Beli is still getting minutes.
    Rudy gay has given up at least 10 second chance points and you complain about mills and Forbes? Typical

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss Derrick White for real though hopefully he plays tomorrow night. No DJ and White yikes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprised. I’ve noticed Rudy as the most frustrated guy the past couple weeks. I have seen him yell at teammates, he spoke about Lonnie to the media and just generally had some pretty frustrated body language. He looks fed up. He also got into it with KAT.
    Who wouldnt be tired of losing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy gay has given up at least 10 second chance points and you complain about mills and Forbes? Typical
    *hits puppy on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

Forbes and Mills have given up about 30 first chance points and they aren’t providing offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes and Mills getting destroyed on D. Rudy oddly flat footed a lot of the time on D.

Rudy ran the wrong play about three times in a row and Pop exploded on him. He's scoring too much so Pop had to leave him in there.

Right before the Patty turnover, Pop yelled at Gay to get into position and Gay didn't take kindly to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's been playing hard, tbh. For intangle lovers like yourself, you must approve of his play during the losing streak

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes and Mills getting destroyed on D. Rudy oddly flat footed a lot of the time on D.

Rudy ran the wrong play about three times in a row and Pop exploded on him. He's scoring too much so Pop had to leave him in there.

Right before the Patty turnover, Pop yelled at Gay to get into position and Gay didn't take kindly to it.
    Murray not talking to media. Lonnie taking maybe some shots on twitter. Rudy yelling at Pop....that locker room seems dangerously close to a problem.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *hits puppy on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

Forbes and Mills have given up about 30 first chance points and they aren’t providing offense.
    You aren't smart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's been playing hard, tbh. For intangle lovers like yourself, you must approve of his play during the losing streak
    I take my cues from Pop. I only developed my looking for the softer things when Pop himself was looking for them. That’s my leader.

But yeah, I am very happy with Rudy. It’s pretty clear he’s been the most consistent and probably steadying force the entire season which is surprising because I think he looks old most of the time now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray not talking to media. Lonnie taking maybe some shots on twitter. Rudy yelling at Pop....that locker room seems dangerously close to a problem.
    Losing streaks aren't fun, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I take my cues from Pop. I only developed my looking for the softer things when Pop himself was looking for them. That’s my leader.
    Spurs lost but I really liked how they circled the wagon and had fun, said no Spurs fan ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Pop and Gay yelling at each other

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You aren't smart.
    But I am pretty as f*ck

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But yeah, I am very happy with Rudy. It’s pretty clear he’s been the most consistent and probably steadying force the entire season which is surprising because I think he looks old most of the time now.
    Lololololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I am pretty as f*ck
    Oh girl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs lost but I really liked how they circled the wagon and had fun, said no Spurs fan ever.
    Gross misrepresentation of the facts. You will be hearing from my lawyer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How close are the players to mutiny I wonder?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you make of Pop, during the midst of all of this, focusing on the intangibles and really speaking mostly about that? IIRC you kind of scoffed at the notion of Pop losing the locker room and players tuning him out. Are you genuinely concerned at this point or still a nothingburger in your eyes?

Thread Information