San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski did not retweet yet

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    would rather have john wall
    without a doubt.

kyrie: "i've been to the finals three straight times, i'm down 2-1, and i want out "

step the off quiter.

One Bad Ass MoFo SouthTexasRancher's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've had a few head cases, the most well known being Dennis Rodman and now LMA (if the rumors are really as bad as has been made out to be). We have won a ton of games the past two seasons (120+ regular season) with this team including the past season w/o Timmy. Kyrie wants to be top dog yet on the Spurs he would be below Kawhi like he is now with Lebron. He is starting to sound like a spoiled brat who could go south in a nano-second. From the way this off season has gone, I'd prefer we not go after him. I can't imagine him fitting in very well with his 'me first' at ude. Give the youngsters a chance with substantial critical minutes and let's see what they can do. I'd really like to see guys like Dejounte Murray, Bryn Forbes and Davis Bertans on the court more, especially in crunch time. No matter what we'll still win least 50 games again for the one millionth time.

And for the record I'm not sold on the Rockets being that much better than the past season.
    Last edited by SouthTexasRancher; 08-09-2017 at 10:05 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now he wants to be a Clipper? Kyrie's all over the place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kennedy is bad enough but now he's quoting Peter Vecsey, the original Chris Broussard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point I'm over it. He aint coming here. And anywhere he goes probably isnt going to make a difference anyway. All this does is cement another le for GS imo

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I would be surprised if he is traded at this point, they clearly don't like any of the deals presented. I bet they will wait till camp opens to see if he becomes a problem, like not showing up or threatening to sit games out. If he doesn't show up he's gone, they will probably take one of those deals to get him out of there if that happens. He's under contract so if he causes any issues with team they can fine him. Gilbert is gonna wait till camp opens to see if he becomes a problem, I don't blame him either Irving is a really good player. So yeah I would be surprised if a deal goes down before training camp, I think they want him to stay in case LeBron leaves again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point I'm over it. He aint coming here. And anywhere he goes probably isnt going to make a difference anyway. All this does is cement another le for GS imo
    Like the Cavs were gonna be a threat to them. We saw how easy they got worked over two months ago and they haven't done to get better.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Doesn't matter what he wants, he has no NTC and multiple years left on his contract. He has no say in where he gets traded to. And we don't have enough to offer the Cavs.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter what he wants, he has no NTC and multiple years left on his contract. He has no say in where he gets traded to. And we don't have enough to offer the Cavs.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Like the Cavs were gonna be a threat to them. We saw how easy they got worked over two months ago and they haven't done to get better.
    They are pretty much a lock for a repeat unless Spurs land Kyrie, Spurs did not get significantly better, Houston and OKC will win 1 or 2 games against them in the playoffs and they will smash the Cavs again and sweep the Celtics if they beat Cleveland. The only real threat to that Warriors team repeating is injury's, fatigue (3 straight NBA finals, long seasons, except for KD) and poor play (yes, they can have a bad series in the playoffs).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are pretty much a lock for a repeat unless Spurs land Kyrie, Spurs did not get significantly better, Houston and OKC will win 1 or 2 games against them in the playoffs and they will smash the Cavs again and sweep the Celtics if they beat Cleveland. The only real threat to that Warriors team repeating is injury's, fatigue (3 straight NBA finals, long seasons, except for KD) and poor play (yes, they can have a bad series in the playoffs).
    100%. Spurs probably beat GSW if they make it to WCF. Had them last season and Spurs got better over the summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100%. Spurs probably beat GSW if they make it to WCF. Had them last season and Spurs got better over the summer.
    They may be marginally better only because some of last year's new guys on the team will have a year under their belt playing for the Spurs. This Spurs team as currently constructed is at best 2nd round/WCF exit.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now saying he wants to go to the Clippers is just trolling LeBron, since of course the Cavs would have traded him for CP3 in July and of course the Clippers would have taken Irving over Lou Williams and Patrick Beverley.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now saying he wants to go to the Clippers is just trolling LeBron, since of course the Cavs would have traded him for CP3 in July and of course the Clippers would have taken Irving over Lou Williams and Patrick Beverley.
    It's...Vecsey. That's less valid than anyone national.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't heard the LAC rumors, unless they move 'Dre Jordan but that doesn't make much sense for the Clippers.
    moving Patrick Beverly & DeAndre Jordan for Irving would leave them super thin up front and make them a turnstile on defense. Probably better now in their current form.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Even with Irving staying Cavs really did nothing to get better except Derrick Rose. Assuming they can beat Boston I don't see them beating the Warriors. The only team with a real shot at beating the Warriors is still the Spurs and the sweep last season don't count (Leonard's ankle ZaZaed, Parker out, Lee got hurt). Houston and OKC can score on them but I don't see them winning a 7 game series if both teams are healthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They may be marginally better only because some of last year's new guys on the team will have a year under their belt playing for the Spurs. This Spurs team as currently constructed is at best 2nd round/WCF exit.
    I agree. They should make the WCF and have a 40% chance to beat GSW. Which would be the real Finals. Then 4-2 over whatever Eastern Conference fodder shows up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even with Irving staying Cavs really did nothing to get better except Derrick Rose. Assuming they can beat Boston I don't see them beating the Warriors. The only team with a real shot at beating the Warriors is still the Spurs and the sweep last season don't count (Leonard's ankle ZaZaed, Parker out, Lee got hurt). Houston and OKC can score on them but I don't see them winning a 7 game series if both teams are healthy.
    Houston has a shot at competing against GSW, they did good to add wing defenders to try and better match up against us and GS. Houston getting Carmello does nothing to help them compete against either team but I could see why they would try.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cleveland is determined to get an elite young player for Irving, which means this: The trade plan the Cavaliers would have prioritized, with James committed for the long term -- veterans to surround James and draft picks -- isn't in motion. If the Cavaliers knew they had James committed, for example, San Antonio could emerge as a more intriguing trade partner. The Spurs have interest in Irving, league sources say, and Irving's willingness to commit to an extension with the Spurs makes for legitimate win-now deal possibilities for Cleveland. Without James beyond next season, though, the likes of LaMarcus Aldridge, Tony Parker and Danny Green hold no appeal.
    Two weeks ago he was supposed to be unwilling to commit to any team long term. I guess you can't trust any of these reports.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Two weeks ago he was supposed to be unwilling to commit to any team long term. I guess you can't trust any of these reports.
    Exactly. Too much misinformation to generate clicks and all. It's disgusting tbh

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Tony Parker included on that list

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think he really wants to be in SA, and that "unwilling to commit" was more of a message to other teams that are trying to trade for him.

Media seem to be trying to send him everywhere else but SA per par.

Thread Information