Page 831 of 1680 FirstFirst ... 3317317818218278288298308318328338348358418819311331 ... LastLast
Results 20,751 to 20,775 of 41993
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News’ Tucker Carlson claims neocon John Bolton was a ‘progressive’ and ‘man of the left’

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/fox...n-of-the-left/

... proving that Fox's opinionators KNOW their old white asshole viewers are stupid and ignorant as rocks.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's absolutely nothing surprising about Trump ranting about China first thing in the morning on 9/11. Someone probably saw the tweet and interrupted his morning so they could tell him what the date was.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's absolutely nothing surprising about Trump ranting about China first thing in the morning on 9/11. Someone probably saw the tweet and interrupted his morning so they could tell him what the date was.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘His frontal lobe is melting’:
    Donald Trump labeled ‘lousy dad’ after
    he says Melania ‘has a son’

Trump was asked about the crackdown on vaping after the government announced that deaths had been linked to the practice.

The president said that he viewed vaping as a source of American jobs

“That’s how the First Lady got involved,” Trump explained.

“She’s got a son — together — that is a beautiful young man and she feels very, very strongly about it.” W T F

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/his-frontal-lobe-is-melting-donald-trump-labeled-lousy-dad-after-he-says-melania-has-a-son/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1440

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash attracts The Best People

Trump’s spiritual adviser screams about Satan, free healthcare, and human trafficking in bonkers sermon

Prosperity gospel preacher Paula White,

who has laid claim as President Donald Trump’s “spiritual adviser,”

was recently filmed delivering a bonkers sermon that

attacked plans to give Americans free health care and

claimed that the mobile app SnapChat was designed to facilitate human trafficking.

she boasted of her access to the White House and railed against multiple different culture war grievances.

White told parishioners that “the devil is doing a darn good job” of destroying America and pointed to sex education as a prime example of why.

“Right now, we’re fighting

in California — in third grade, in fifth grade —

they put certain things on certain vegetables and

teach them how to insert them in certain parts of the anatomy,”
    any details? which things? vegies? anatomy?

“SnapChat was created as the largest human trafficking because

the greatest people on there were human traffickers because

the FBI and intelligence could not do it because it’s live and

it’s real time and they can track your kid in less than a second and take them,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/watch-trumps-spiritual-adviser-screams-about-satan-free-healthcare-and-human-trafficking-in-bonkers-sermon/

She's a grifter multi-millionaire paid to spew toxic and her followers suck it all down

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump is so toxic politically that he’s struggling — even in Texas

On Tuesday, a Univision/University of Houston poll tested Trump against his compe ion and

found him trailing six Democratic presidential candidates in the Lone Star State.
    Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) leads Trump 48 to 42 percent,
    former Vice President Joe Biden leads him 47 to 43 percent,
    former HUD Secretary Julián Castro leads him 44 to 41 percent,
    Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) leads him 44 to 42 percent,
    Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) leads him 43 to 41 percent, and
    Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) leads him 45 to 44 percent.

Then, on Wednesday, a Quinnipiac poll found similarly grim numbers for the president.

The survey showed that

48 percent of Texans, and 52 percent of Texas independents, will “definitely not vote” for Trump.

The poll also found that

56 percent of Texas independents disapprove of Trump’s job performance

and ominously for the GOP as a whole, 53 percent of Texans support stricter gun control.

the numbers coming out of Texas — a state that Trump cannot win without — have to be making Republican strategists sweat.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/donald-trump-is-so-toxic-politically-that-hes-struggling-even-in-texas/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is facing ‘very unpleasant’ jail sentence in New York after Michael Cohen flipped again: Joyce Vance

Michael Cohen is cooperating with New York City prosecutors as part of an investigation into whether the Trump Organization falsified business records.

“The question I have, I guess, as a nonlawyer, is what’s the penalty for this kind of case?”

“If they were able to make some sort of a tax charge here, which we don’t know — we don’t know if they have tax records —

we could be looking at a lengthy violation for a felony. It’s certainly not a misdemeanor.”

“The felony crime is a serious one,

it carries a lot of collateral consequences,” said Vance.

“But most significantly is the threat there is jail time involved,

and any amount of jail time in the state system in New York would be very unpleasant for the president of the United States.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/trump-is-facing-very-unpleasant-jail-sentence-in-new-york-after-michael-cohen-flipped-again-joyce-vance/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is this "awesome?"

How you farmers keep stanning for this clown is beyond me

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's finance guy Allen Weisselburg hasn't been in the news, but I bet he's flipped and has been dumping tons Trump's financial info on Fed and NY investigators

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s poll numbers are so bad the GOP is hiding them from local candidates

In an extensive report on how the party has turned into the cult of Trump,
    ProPublica reports that

critical “voter scores” —

sophisticated analytics based on polling that are distributed to party committees and candidates —

have disappeared since Trump’s election.

The lack of data leaves Republican candidates in the dark about how their districts feel about Trump.

Republican insiders told ProPublica that the numbers are being

withheld to “prevent GOP candidates from publicly distancing themselves from the president or leaking unfavorable results that embarrass Trump.”

Former RNC chairman Michael Steele, a longtime Trump critic, told ProPublica that the Republican Party is hurting its own candidates to protect Trump from embarrassment.

“the RNC is not an independent actor; the RNC is now a part of the Trump campaign.

The question now isn’t, ‘What do you need?’ The question is, ‘Do you support Donald Trump?’”

withholding voter scores is “malpractice” because it is crucial data that “allows you to look for independents who like the candidate but have mixed feelings about the president.”

the move is “intentional” because “they clearly don’t want anyone overperforming the president.”

He has even begun to
    lash out at Fox News, whose polling shows him trailing all four Democratic frontrunners.

Twitter tantrums may convince the president’s die-hard followers that the lamestream media’s numbers are fake news, hiding them from his own party has not calmed the worries of Republican candidates who have to run on the same ticket as the president next year.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/trumps-poll-numbers-are-so-bad-the-gop-is-hiding-them-from-local-candidates/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1441

So RNC doesn't care if Repugs lose down-ticket elections, no Repugs can distance themselves from LOSER Trash, and anything goes so Trash will win.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EVERYBODY goes under the Trash bus ('cept Ivanka's pussy)

Trump regularly trashes Don Jr’s Fox News appearances: ‘He doesn’t know what he’s doing!’

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/trump-regularly-trashes-don-jrs-fox-news-appearances-he-doesnt-know-what-hes-doing/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EVERYBODY goes under the Trash bus ('cept Ivanka's pussy)

Trump regularly trashes Don Jr’s Fox News appearances: ‘He doesn’t know what he’s doing!’
    Boutons is jealous he can not get that pussy
    https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/trump-regularly-trashes-don-jrs-fox-news-appearances-he-doesnt-know-what-hes-doing/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Longtime Fox News producer:

‘I can’t tell you how unpopular Trump is here’

“I can’t tell you how unpopular Trump is here,” a longtime Fox News producer told DCReport, “and people are getting bolder about saying so.”

‘Loyal to Fox, Not Trump’

“They’re still probably going to vote for Trump but their real loyalty is to Fox.

Trump still needs Fox to speak to his base.

So he’s got to either bite the bullet and say these are my guys—or totally shoot himself in the foot.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/longtime-fox-news-producer-i-cant-tell-you-how-unpopular-trump-is-here/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup with Lkrfan and boots spamming this thread daily?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash fellators!

Gullible Trump supporters freak out over an absurd and totally fake ‘antifa’ hoax

a
    fake Twitter account, @JoinAntifa,

claims that Antifa is reporting conservative parents to Child Protective Services for supporting President Donald Trump.

And even though it is total nonsense, that hasn’t stopped right-wing activists like Patrick Howley from promoting it — or

pro-Trump parents from believing it.

recent post said, “I just called the police on my neighbor.

He has a Trump sign on his front lawn.

I told the police that I think he is abusing his daughter.”

Howley, ... “BREAKING: Self-identified ANTIFA operatives are filing false reports on Trump-supporting parents to Child Protective Services,

and encouraging others to do the same, knowing CPS is liberal.

Lots of sources say this is happening — don’t let them say this was a joke.”

right-wing blogs have been claiming that it is authentic.

@JoinAntifa has just 36 followers, and is obviously set up to either troll Trump supporters or

help create damaging fake news stories about Antifa.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/gullible-trump-supporters-freak-out-over-an-absurd-and-totally-fake-antifa-hoax/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1448&re cip_id=298460&list_id=1

Confirms how Pootin and his cyberarmy were able to fool Ms of you with bull , which of course is also what Trash spews: bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just put Boots on ignore tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    #TrumpRat is trending worldwide

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Look at the cellphone

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Serves the Rat Bas right

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not spam son. You love Trump and think he's doing awesome. I don't and know he's doing horrible. My posts will point that out, most of the time through humor (but I suspect you won't think it's funny ). Feel free to refute any of my posts if you can.

Thread Information