Page 847 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 34774779783784384484584684784884985085185789794713471847 ... LastLast
Results 21,151 to 21,175 of 52497
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And you said Flynn was in major trouble for talking to the Russians about sanctions, he wasn’t. He never was. He never will be. I’m willing to bet he’ll be cleared of the bull non-factor process crime as well.

List the 2 process crimes and the 2 that have absolutely nothing to do with Trump or his campaign. Add the 3rd Gates crime that has zero to do with Trump as well. Let’s have some fun.
    Cleared? You stupid dumb . He pled GUILTY

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Felonies good now

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    List the 2 process crimes and the 2 that have absolutely nothing to do with Trump not his campaign. Let’s have some fun.
    His investigation is producing results, regardless of whether Trump is involved or not. It’s almost as if Mueller is out solely for justice, and isn’t just on a crazy vendetta to get your beloved Dear Leader.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Cleared? You stupid dumb . He pled GUILTY
    List the 2 process crimes and the 2 that have absolutely nothing to do with Trump or his campaign. Add the 3rd Gates crime that has zero to do with Trump as well. Let’s have some fun.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    speeding tickets with more severe punishments

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    His investigation is producing results, regardless of whether Trump is involved or not. It’s almost as if Mueller is out solely for justice, and isn’t just on a crazy vendetta to get your beloved Dear Leader.
    results

List the results. No one else has the balls to. Be very specific, I want each crime and the date it was committed.

mono you know I’m a man of my word and am good for a bet. I’ve offered this out with ZERO takers. I’m handing you Mueller and “results” in the pocket to start.

I get OIG convictions you get Mueller convictions. Most serious conviction wins.

You pick the prize.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Neither has the power to convict but you get the point.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    speeding tickets with more severe punishments
    Can he go to driving school for felons?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    results

List the results. No one else has the balls to. Be very specific, I want each crime and the date it was committed.

mono you know I’m a man of my word and am good for a bet. I’ve offered this out with ZERO takers. I’m handing you Mueller and “results” in the pocket to start.

I get OIG convictions you get Mueller convictions. Most serious conviction wins.

You pick the prize.
    he got two ing guilty pleas already. What rich ass white collar honky pleads guilty unless he knows without a doubt that he’s ed?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    he got two ing guilty pleas already. What rich ass white collar honky pleads guilty unless he knows without a doubt that he’s ed?
    Don’t take the road of every other pussy before you that’s been offered the same bet...you’re better than that.

You pick the prize.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol felony speeding tickets

TSA is once bitter .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're so cool you big gaping oozing pussy you.

lets be real for a minute gylumps... how exactly am i a nazi? lmao the boogeyman! prove your point and don't just repeat it ad nauseam til it sticks with the other far left re s here. prove it. this is exactly what you're not good at. you have yet to back up any of your claims about me.

so i mooched off you back 20 yrs ago? mooched weed? i've never mooched from anyone but i guess my word gets trumped by your word because you say so. prove it!

i'm white trash and a nazi right? because once again, you say so. prove it!

last but not least, i've never lived in section 8 housing nor do i today.

you're full of and that's it. you have the at ude that you're better than everyone with your nose in the air. you're a pussy gylumps and you'll forever be a pussy. go eat dirt with your parents already.
    Again, you would try to bum weed. I never said I gave you any. I would sell you some though.

And we've been through this before.

You're poor. You've always been poor. You're stupid. You're poorly educated. You rail against immigrants. You've tattooed your face and calves. You buy into the globalist conspira playbook.

You're white nationalist trash.

And that whole line about accusing someone else of thinking they're better than anyone is a hallmark of white trash from LA to Boston, Chicago to San Antonio. Such inferiority complexes are common of those from low socioeconomic backgrounds.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Trump's own National Security Adviser, you know the guy receiving classified briefings and committing treason while he did it had nothing to do with Trump or his campaign.

Trump's campaign manager had nothing to do with Trump.

Trump's deputy finance manager had nothing to do with Trump.

This is what this buffoon has come to

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you said Flynn was in major trouble for talking to the Russians about sanctions, he wasn’t. He never was. He never will be. I’m willing to bet he’ll be cleared of the bull non-factor process crime as well.

Well now, this is a solid sign that none of what you just said will happen. You’re right up there with Hater and Lefty with jinxes.

Not to mention you’re a proven 3 time loser.
    willing to bet

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember how Trash trashed Hillary as not to be trusted with classified info? emails!

While Trash passes PDB and very probably other info around to people incapable of being security-cleared by FBI, and very probably to people the FBI is not asked to clear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Trump's own National Security Adviser, you know the guy receiving classified briefings and committing treason while he did it had nothing to do with Trump or his campaign.

Trump's campaign manager had nothing to do with Trump.

Trump's deputy finance manager had nothing to do with Trump.

This is what this buffoon has come to
    now Flynn committed treason?

Trump's campaign manager's crime had nothing to do with Trump and was years before he was on the campaign.

Trump's deputy finance manager's crime had nothing to do with Trump and was years before he was on the campaign.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Well now, this is a solid sign that none of what you just said will happen. You’re right up there with Hater and Lefty with jinxes.

Not to mention you’re a proven 3 time loser.
    willing to bet
    proven welcher laughing at anyone's bet

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    now Flynn committed treason?

Trump's campaign manager's crime had nothing to do with Trump and was years before he was on the campaign.

Trump's deputy finance manager's crime had nothing to do with Trump and was years before he was on the campaign.
    You said no one would be indicted. Period.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    TSA overlooking the fact, Trump told Comey he hoped he could let the investigation of Flynn go. Now why would he do that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're so cool you big gaping oozing pussy you.

lets be real for a minute gylumps... how exactly am i a nazi? lmao the boogeyman! prove your point and don't just repeat it ad nauseam til it sticks with the other far left re s here. prove it. this is exactly what you're not good at. you have yet to back up any of your claims about me.

so i mooched off you back 20 yrs ago? mooched weed? i've never mooched from anyone but i guess my word gets trumped by your word because you say so. prove it!

i'm white trash and a nazi right? because once again, you say so. prove it!

last but not least, i've never lived in section 8 housing nor do i today.

you're full of and that's it. you have the at ude that you're better than everyone with your nose in the air. you're a pussy gylumps and you'll forever be a pussy. go eat dirt with your parents already.
    The I don't care meltdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US intel chiefs unanimous that Russia is targeting 2018 elections

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/polit...ctions-target/

They also say that Trump hasn't really told them that it is something they need to work against.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We expect Russia to continue using propaganda, social media, false-flag personas, sympathetic spokesmen and other means to influence, to try to build on its wide range of operations and exacerbate social and political fissures in the United States," Coats said at a hearing on worldwide threats. "There should be no doubt that Russia perceives its past efforts as successful and views the 2018 US midterm elections as a potential target for Russian influence operations."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Intelligence chiefs to Senate: Nope, Trump doesn’t care about Russia
    Deep State leaders (all appointed by Trump) tell the Senate Russia threat is real, but president can’t be bothered

uesday's televised annual Global Threat Hearing before the Senate Intelligence Committee seemed like a rare and special event. What used to be considered routine and ordinary in American political life -- open hearings with government officials testifying about the issues of the day -- felt like an exciting look into the secret workings of the Star Chamber. Considering that we are in the midst of one of the most significant presidential scandals in American history, concerning possible conspiracy with a foreign power and an active coverup, it's extremely odd that we have so little public congressional testimony about any of it. That's not the way our system is supposed to work.

https://www.salon.com/2018/02/14/int...-about-russia/

Thread Information