Page 86 of 377 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 9406
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont get it. why would that be something an alt says? the lack of broken english?
    quoted himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cause he's picking up on his thought after playing the game another day or 2

i've done that too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i've done that too
    You're also a got, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're also a got, tbh
    as long as soros keeps paying me, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i've done that too
    I do that too but that's the rationale I guess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as long as soros keeps paying me, tbh
    Link him your arguments with derp and koriwhat, he'll probably throw a few more shekels your way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link him your arguments with derp and koriwhat, he'll probably throw a few more shekels your way.
    i have direct deposit set up, goes straight to my student (indoctrination) loans tbh

they have an algorithm that takes into account the thread traffic, character count of my posts, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have direct deposit set up, goes straight to my student (indoctrination) loans tbh

they have an algorithm that takes into account the thread traffic, character count of my posts, etc.
    Honestly if i got offered a decent pay as an internet propagandist, I wouldnt say no. I was reading a report somehwere that the west and israel do have a budget for like this. Something they obviously accuse russia of doing.

Imagine getting paid 80k a year for trolling spurstalk. must be nice.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Honestly if i got offered a decent pay as an internet propagandist, I wouldnt say no. I was reading a report somehwere that the west and israel do have a budget for like this. Something they obviously accuse russia of doing.

Imagine getting paid 80k a year for trolling spurstalk. must be nice.
    havent you heard? that got Cosmored outed us as paid "disinformation agents" awhile back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just started Yakuza Kiwami

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just started Yakuza Kiwami
    Dude if you haven't played Yakuza 0 just stop Kiwami and play 0 first. Especially since it's only a $20 game on PS4 (or free from CPY on PC). These games build so heavily off each other and 0 is worth playing just for the Goro Majima story, although the backstory of Kiryu and Nishki is really cool too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I got this giant backlog and yet I have been doing a third playthrough of Persona 4 Golden on my Vita TV for a few days now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God of War's combat is that good? I haven't played it.

How have you not played GOAT of war?
    he's too busy dumping 180 hours into various jrpgs
    Incorrect. I have about 350 hours into Persona 5 and another 300 in Persona 4 Golden tbh. Still haven't gotten the damn platinum in P4G.

Man I got this giant backlog and yet I have been doing a third playthrough of Persona 4 Golden on my Vita TV for a few days now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude if you haven't played Yakuza 0 just stop Kiwami and play 0 first. Especially since it's only a $20 game on PS4 (or free from CPY on PC). These games build so heavily off each other and 0 is worth playing just for the Goro Majima story, although the backstory of Kiryu and Nishki is really cool too.
    Although Kiryo story line is better and the pacing is better. I felt like Goros chapter 3-4 was by far the strongest chapter. was intense. Now just wondering if goro will ever be in any future games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    havent you heard? that got Cosmored outed us as paid "disinformation agents" awhile back
    I actually think cosomred is a paid poster. No lie. I rarely ser him enage in any conversation. All he does is post links and news. Wouldn't surprise me if he does this on multiple platforms.

My guess, he gets paid 100k a year for spewing those materials.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now just wondering if goro will ever be in any future games.
    Do you want to know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably won't play anything else in the series until Persona 5 R launches, so that's at least until March tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you want to know?
    No.

Gonna play all the yakuza games. Should be enough to get me through the winter.

Wish more japanese games were japanese like these. I feel like many japanse developers tie thesmelves in the idea that they need to appeal to western ideas always to develop a game that sells well in the west...

I hope shenmue gets a remake. Apperently that was the original yakuza.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably won't play anything else in the series until Persona 5 R launches, so that's at least until March tbh.
    you said yourself you think 2019 is gonna be slow and you'll have a chance to get through your backlog.

just get into your backlog first and then spend the balance of your 2019 replaying the same you've already played for 300 hours with marginally better resolution

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I got burned on two very highly rated games, Celeste and Hollow Knight. Haven’t enjoyed either enough to stick them out to see if they get better.
    Celeste looks like . I hate the 2D pixel art fad right now. It looks so stupid having these blocky Atari 2600 era sprites with Sega Saturn era lighting effects and background complexity in that game. I love the 8-bit NES era but Celeste looks so forced.
    I thought Celeste was pretty good, it's like a slightly easier super meatboy. The story is a little emo but as a platformer it's quite good. Same guys that made towerfall which is a really really good local multiplayer action game.

Hollowknight I abandoned quickly, crappy controls and art.

Been playing shadow of the tomb raider, I'm impressed. The animation, especially facial expressions, are easily some of the best I've ever seen in a game, same with the jungle environments. Still find it pretty ridiculous that she kills about 5000 people every game and why mention the story but in terms of gameplay and presentation this easily the best in the series IMO
    yeah... can someone explain to me why a platformer that looks like it can be played on my TI-89 calculator has gotten to much acclaim?

i mean i get dinosaurs like midnightpulp refuse to play anything modern, but its absurd tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you said yourself you think 2019 is gonna be slow and you'll have a chance to get through your backlog.

just get into your backlog first and then spend the balance of your 2019 replaying the same you've already played for 300 hours with marginally better resolution
    Persona 5 R won't be Persona 5 with better graphics. It will probably be an extension to the game like Persona 4 Golden was or perhaps another separate story line like Persona 3 FES was. If it's a second storyline that sucks like P3FES had I probably won't buy it though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah... can someone explain to me why a platformer that looks like it can be played on my TI-89 calculator has gotten to much acclaim?

i mean i get dinosaurs like midnightpulp refuse to play anything modern, but its absurd tbh
    I don’t know. I don’t mind lower grade graphics if the gameplay is outstanding. Which based on reviews, the games I mentioned were supposed to have. But I hated both those games.

Not the same genre but I loved both the Hotline Miami games that were 8B but it didn’t take anything away from the game. Although I played those on the Vita.

In the future, I’m going to be pretty skeptical about the reviews on these indie games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Persona 5 R won't be Persona 5 with better graphics. It will probably be an extension to the game like Persona 4 Golden was or perhaps another separate story line like Persona 3 FES was. If it's a second storyline that sucks like P3FES had I probably won't buy it though.
    ah, i assumed it was remastered

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    bb is just like one of my friends has a giant back log of PS4 games he needs to play because he finally got one like a year and a half ago and instead of playing LoU or Uncharted 4 or RDR2 etc he just keeps replaying Witcher 3 or Shadow of War again with different builds or on harder settings

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    forgot to mention, playing through FFXV on PC since i never played any of the DLC and square redid one of the chapters or something since i first played it at launch. the OST of this game is Nobuo uematsu level good but is still pretty damn epic

Thread Information