Page 9 of 133 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm tired of trying to explain the technical truth to the stupid conspiracy believers. I have done so other places as well. The physics is sound. The combined structural damage and heat brought the three buildings down. Heat alone wouldn't, and structural damage alone wouldn't. Both combined, the straws that broke the camels back.

Nuff said from me on this.

I will watch and make mental notes of all you Kool-Aid drinking idiots. You all make me laugh with pity.

"Have to check the film" PixelPusher's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm tired of trying to explain the technical truth to the stupid conspiracy believers. I have done so other places as well. The physics is sound. The combined structural damage and heat brought the three buildings down. Heat alone wouldn't, and structural damage alone wouldn't. Both combined, the straws that broke the camels back.

Nuff said from me on this.

I will watch and make mental notes of all you Kool-Aid drinking idiots. You all make me laugh with pity.
    It all makes perfect sense if you play the footage in slow motion with spooky, conspiracy music in the background.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Under certain cir stances it is conceivable for some of the steel in the wreckage to have melted after the buildings collapsed. Any molten steel in the wreckage was more likely due to the high temperature resulting from long exposure to combustion within the pile than to short exposure to fires or explosions while the buildings were standing. http://tinyurl.com/pqrxt
    There's a video of molten metal leaking from a window prior to collapse, and it's not just a little metal either. NIST should have stuck with the 911 faith-movement's theory of motlen battery alloys. Contrary to what Chump says, the fire in the building was not hot enough to melt the Aluminum s of the plane.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Contrary to what Chump says, the fire in the building was not hot enough to melt the Aluminum s of the plane.
    did you have a thermometer up there? There is plenty of evidence to suggest any office fire could get that hot.

Also, if the central core is the main structural compnent that needs to be taken out in a controlled demolition using thremite to melt it, why would the molten steel be seen coming out of a window at least 35 feet and as much as 60 feet away from the core? Wouldn't it just run down the core melting everything in its path?

Of course it would.

Now, considering where aluminum alloys were definitely present after the impact, wouldn't it make more sense that some alloys melted by the fires and made to glow by oxides and other debris could pool and flow over the steel that was deforming but not melting and even out a window?

Of course it would.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump.

make way for conspiracy central.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if yalls explanations make so much sense, why dont some of these debunking experts- LET THE FEDERAL government know what they think

so they can give us an official story that actually mentions the damage from the planes, the fires, melting, structural integrity, and collapse

unlike the 9/11 commission report

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why you put so much emphasis on one political and politicized report. I have and still agree with you that the commission report is incomplete; we only differ in your opinions why it is so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why you put so much emphasis on one political and politicized report. I have and still agree with you that the commission report is incomplete; we only differ in your opinions why it is so.
    You might want to ask Sandy and the Clinton crowd about
    that. But don't hold your breath waiting for an answer
    unless blue is your favorite color.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well I put emphasis on it because it is the OFFICIAL story of what happened, after such a large scale investigation, i would think they would actually mention
    the damage from the planes, the fires, melting, structural integrity, and collapse
    i think thats most important part as far as alternative theories go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You might want to ask Sandy and the Clinton crowd about
    that. But don't hold your breath waiting for an answer
    unless blue is your favorite color.
    I have many more questions for the Bush administration. The Clinton administration's at ude and actions pre 9/11 are much better explained than that of Bush.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well I put emphasis on it because it is the OFFICIAL story of what happened, after such a large scale investigation, i would think they would actually mention

i think thats most important part as far as alternative theories go
    Since they didn't give a crap about any alternative theories, why would the commission waste time on them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wasting time by telling the american people how and why so many died?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wasting time by telling the american people how and why so many died?
    Using alternative theories?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what the are you talking about?

give us A theory about damage, planes, fires, melting steel, structure, collapse

they didnt mention any of that in the report

what does alternative have to do with anything?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did the commission need to do that? I think it's much more important to find out what happened before to make the attacks possible. Of course I think Islamic extremists did it by flying planes into buildings that burned and collapsed. I don't need a bunch of politicians telling me a scientific treatise on the mechanics and physics of the event. There are other reports for that. Just because they weren't published under one cover isn't that big a deal to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did the commission need to do that?
    because its the official report of the events of september 11th, without that, we just have a bunch of marriotts on the internets wasting their time on both sides

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because its the official report of the events of september 11th
    Not the only one.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what the are you talking about?

give us A theory about damage, planes, fires, melting steel, structure, collapse

they didnt mention any of that in the report

what does alternative have to do with anything?
    if you're not satisfied, why don't you (and others) explain your theories of what actually occured at the WTC. Then explain what brought you to that conclusion.

I'd like to hear them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not my job

im not the federal gov, who formed a commission, spent millions and released a FINAL report on the terroist attacks on the US

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, no...........not this again....

911 Faith Movement versus Alternative theorists PART IIZ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but i think some unidentified arab men from terrorist organization xyz hijacked planes and flew them into the wtcs

beyond that controlled demolition seems likely

but without ANY official story regarding the plane damage, fires, melting, structure and collapse, ANY theory ANYONE has is an alternative one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course chumpdumper said they were indentifed, just not by their names or dates of birth

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless I'm mistaken, this particular report was never about determining whether the buildings collapsed as a result of planes crashing into them. It was about summarizing events leading up to the attack and failures along the way.

Had they anticipated just how many people would buy into the idea that there were other sinister objectives being carried out, they might have put more efforts into those details.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    en led"final report of the national commission on terrorist attacks upon the US"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to catch you up.....the (second version) NIST report on WT7 still hasn't been released....the FEMA report pancake theory on WT1 and WT2 have been repeatedly depunked....

Thread Information