Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    neither do you... that's the point...
    I answered honestly, something you have failed to do. Question still open to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I answered honestly, something you have failed to do. Question still open to you.
    I did answer honestly. When I said 'neither do you', that implies both you and I don't know.

The whole self-appointed arbiter of what people should be allowed to laugh at is pretty ironic, tbh....

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I did answer honestly. When I said 'neither do you', that implies both you and I don't know.

The whole self-appointed arbiter of what people should be allowed to laugh at is pretty ironic, tbh....
    I don't do blue font.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't do blue font.
    wait, are you really pulling the I was kidding card?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    greasebag loser Kim Dotcom has said he has evidence, and that's all TSA needs, evidence unseen, to imprison Hillary and fulfull TSA's paranoid conspiracy.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    greasebag loser Kim Dotcom has said he has evidence, and that's all TSA needs, evidence unseen, to imprison Hillary and fulfull TSA's paranoid conspiracy.

Assange all but named Rich as his source
    Craig Murray says he personally met the source and it was from within the DNC
    Guccifer 2.0 was sloppily created for the hack to appear to be Russian and was fully exposed
    Kim Dotcom claims Megaupload was the go between storage for Rich and Wikileaks

meanwhile you have ZERO evidence Trump colluded with Russia and continuously push for impeachment.

You tell me who is pushing the paranoid conspiracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not crazy! Ur all crazy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Assange all but named Rich as his source
    Craig Murray says he personally met the source and it was from within the DNC
    Guccifer 2.0 was sloppily created for the hack to appear to be Russian and was fully exposed
    Kim Dotcom claims Megaupload was the go between storage for Rich and Wikileaks

meanwhile you have ZERO evidence Trump colluded with Russia and continuously push for impeachment.

You tell me who is pushing the paranoid conspiracy.
    youre such a ing sissy who the cares?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Crazy is jumping head first into the Trump/Russia collusion story when zero evidence has been shown to support it

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    youre such a ing sissy who the cares?
    a dude was murdered and it's unsolved, I care.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Court papers claim Bill English acted 'unlawfully' on Dotcom

Bill English's role in trying to "cover up" spying on Kim Dotcom faces scrutiny after new evidence shows the internet entrepreneur was under illegal surveillance longer than previously admitted.

The Prime Minister has refused to comment citing ongoing legal action - unlike predecessor John Key, who made his initial public apology to Dotcom during a slew of High Court proceedings and went on to answer questions.

But the legal action which disclosed the extended spying also targets English specifically, saying he acted "unlawfully" when he signed a ministerial certificate intended to bury the spying operation forever.

A High Court judgment made public last week included a key detail which stated surveillance on Dotcom went on longer than previously sworn testimony from spies had admitted.

Previous sworn testimony to the High Court has seen Government Communications Security Bureau (GCSB) staff stating they spied on Dotcom until January 20 2012 - the day of the police-FBI raid which saw Dotcom and three others arrested.

But the latest High Court judgment said the spying continued until March 22 2012 and has drawn focus back to those involved at the time the GCSB first admitted illegal surveillance.

English was at the centre of it and do ents filed with the High Court seeking compensation for the illegal spying include allegations English "acted unlawfully" when the spying was about to come out.

The original claim against the GCSB stated "the Honorable Bill English acted unlawfully in signing the ministerial certificate suppressing all details of the GCSB's involvement" in the police raid on Dotcom.

English came to be involved when the possibility of spying emerged in 2012 during a court hearing in the Dotcom case.

In the weeks leading up to it being made public the GCSB went to English, who was acting Prime Minister at the time because Key was out of the country, to try to have its involvement made a state secret.

English was briefed by then-GCSB director Ian Fletcher and the former acting director - and legal expert - Hugh Wolfensohn on the GCSB's assistance to police in the raid which saw Dotcom and three others arrested on copyright charges.

What English was told is not known - but he signed the only ministerial certificate known to have been issued, giving a total legal shield to anyone involved to refuse any court or other order revealing details.

The certificate stated that making public the GCSB's involvement "would likely prejudice the security of New Zealand" by undermining efforts to detect and prevent serious crime.

It also said such publicity would harm New Zealand by damaging the flow of information from overseas intelligence agencies.

When it emerged that Dotcom and two others spied on - his then-wife Mona and co-accused Bram van der Kolk - were New Zealand residents, the ministerial certificate collapsed because the GCSB had broken its own law to carry out surveillance on them.

Key then apologised - although his comments at the time don't appear to carry any specific reference to when the spying ended.

The New Zealand Herald asked English's office if he was made aware of the dates over which the surveillance took place - and whether he was told the spying went longer than the January 20 2012 date in court do ents.

The spokeswoman refused to answer, saying "as the matter may be subject to further court action, it would inappropriate to comment further".

he GCSB has likewise refused to answer questions, also citing the court action. GCSB minister Chris Finlayson has claimed the same.

Dotcom said the new spying period covered when he was in Mt Eden prison awaiting bail - a period during which he has previously claimed to have been under surveillance.

"The ministerial certificate was an attempted cover-up. Bill English must have been briefed that GCSB was facing legal troubles because of unlawful conduct.

"And only after the attempted gag-order failed in the High Court did the Government admit unlawful spying with a fake narrative that it was all a big mistake, a misunderstanding of the law, an error."

Dotcom said there would be new legal action taken to try to extract details from the GCSB.

"The new revelations completely undermine the government narrative and it raises new questions about what really happened."

The change in dates is not only significant for English. It raises questions about the sworn testimony of the GCSB in High Court and Court of Appeal hearings.

It also raises a question over Key's apology and what it was intended to cover.

There was also a police investigation into the GCSB with a decision not to prosecute because there was no intent - the GCSB just didn't understand its own law.

But the question of the legality was raised between police and the GCSB on February 20 2012. A review by Wolfensohn led to it - wrongly - deciding it had not broken the law a week later.

It took Dotcom's lawyers to eventually point out that the error was clearly illegal.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?...28&ref=twitter

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    https://thedailyblog.co.nz/2017/07/2...ampaign=buffer

I just don’t think this story below is getting enough attention and I hope the release of the new do entary by Annie Goldson reignites public attention…

Judge: Dotcom spied on two months longer than previously admitted

The illegal spying which earned Kim Dotcom an apology from former Prime Minister Sir John Key went on two months longer than previously admitted, according to a High Court judgment.

The revelation – if accurate – would open a can of worms over sworn admissions the GCSB has made in the High Court and the Court of Appeal over assistance given to police ahead of the FBI-inspired 2012 raid which saw Dotcom and three others arrested.

It could also raise the possibility of a fresh apology to Dotcom because Key’s apology was in the context of spying from December 16, 2011 through to January 20, 2012.

Questions have been asked of Prime Minister Bill English but he has not responded. A spokesman for GCSB Minister Chris Finlayson referred questions to the GCSB, even though previous issues around the illegal spying have been handled at ministerial level.

…despite signing affidavits over their illegal spying of Kim Dotcom, it has now been revealed that the GCSB perjured themselves in the High Court because the spying went on for 2 months longer than they had previously admitted.

Remember the timeline here…

March 8th 2011 – Jerry Mateparae is stepped down as head of the GCSB.
    March 15th 2011 – Top NSA spook, James Clapper, flies to NZ to meet with Key to discuss ‘synchronicity’ between the NSA and GCSB.
    March 22nd 2011 – High level intelligence meetings
    May 2011 – McCully visits Washington
    June 17th 2011 – Key meets with Ian Fletcher for breakfast at Stamford Plaza.
    July 22nd 2011 – Key is invited to Washington as pay back for this new ‘synchronicity’.
    July 26th 2011 – Key side steps normal protocols and appoints his old school friend Ian Fletcher to take over at the GCSB.
    October 2011 – John Key, the head of the SIS and NZDF join Ian Fletcher, the MFAT Head, and the DPMC boss for a secret dinner at the British High Commissioner’s home
    December 8th 2011 – A letter states that Key is going to meet Ian Fletcher on 12th December
    December 12th 2011 – Key meets with Ian Fletcher.
    December 14th 2011 – The Police boss responsible for spying on Dotcom meets John Key with other intelligence agencies present.
    December 16th 2011 – Kim Dotcom starts to be illegally spied upon.
    January 2012 – Raid on Kim Dotcom.

The long, long, long list of corruption by the GCSB and the Government to arrest Dotcom for the NSA because Corporate Hollywood threatened Obama with a boycott on election donations demands a move by the Judiciary to show the secret intelligence apparatus that it can not over ride the law.

Corporate Hollywood profits have been risen to National Security status, that is something that needs to be understood as an explanation to this all. Wars with their violent and bloody outcomes are too expensive and counterproductive, cultural imperialism however only has strength if intellectual property rights are protected to keep the profit margin rolling in. The Motion Picture Association of America have been trying to get their copywriter infringement fetish to National Security levels since 2010 and Chris Dodd, the MPAAs Hollywood lobbyist threatened political funding for not elevating their piracy to National Security levels.

Days after Dodd’s threat, Obama launches a press conference confirming that Kim Dotcom will be targeted.

Whatever you think about Kim, whatever his excesses or behaviour, whatever you think about the MANA-Internet Party hook up – the way we have allowed our Intelligence Agencies to acquiesce to America so it can attempt to claim jurisdiction in cyber space by arresting Kim in NZ is an affront to every element of our sovereignty.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Too bad Kim is a lying piece of .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Too bad Kim is a lying piece of .
    What are your thoughts on the GCSB?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What are your thoughts on the GCSB?
    Not much tbh. NZ should never have granted that lying piece of permanent residency in the first place.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Not much tbh. NZ should never have granted that lying piece of permanent residency in the first place.
    Are the GCSB lying pieces of ?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are the GCSB lying pieces of ?
    About tracking the lying piece of ?

Looks like it. Should I feel sorry for the lying piece of Kim?

I do not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look Who Seth Rich Was With Hours Before He Was Murdered

Seth Rich attended a party with numerous DC IT workers the night before he was murdered.

From The Gateway Pundit:

In August Wikileaks offered a $20,000 reward for information on the murder of DNC staffer Seth rich.

Julian Assange also suggested in August that Seth Rich was a Wikileaks informant.
    Via Mike Cernovich:

earlier this week Washington DC area detective Rod Wheeler tweeted out about the arrest of Imran Awan.

Rod Wheeler then told his Twitter followers there may be a connection to Imran Awan’s arrest and “other” local cases.

Now this…

Seth Rich reportedly attended a party with Washington DC IT workers the night of his death.

World Net Daily reported:

During the course of his investigation of Rich’s mysterious murder, Wheeler claims, he learned something peculiar that he hadn’t heard before: Rich attended a party with numerous IT workers the night he was killed. After the party, Rich went to Lou’s City Bar, the last known location where he was seen before his murder.

Wheeler said he was determined to learn more about the IT party and who was in attendance, but all his questions have gone unanswered.

“Seth attended that party, and I wanted to know who else was at that party. But I could never find out,” Wheeler said. “When I went back to ask other people who should have known who was at that party – these were people who were close to Seth – they told me, ‘You don’t need to know who was at that party because it had nothing to do with his death.’”

Uncovering more details about the attendees of the party is essential in the Rich homicide investigation, Wheeler contends.

“He was at the party before he went to the bar. What you do in a murder investigation is you work backward. You want to trace the victim’s steps as far back as you can – who was that person around the day before? – as far back as you can,” he said. “What was interesting is when I am told as an investigator that I don’t need to talk to people who were at the party. It makes you wonder why.”

This photo was posted online of Seth Rich at a bar with friends.

The photo was posted on his Facebook page in April.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/report-seth-rich-attended-party-numerous-dc-workers-night-murdered/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris broke the case wipe open!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now let's see the apologies from OP, TSA and Chris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't hold your breath.

Having the whole world and all the known facts against you tends to anchor the paranoid in his belief.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real conspiracies are almost always discovered because someone involved usually screws up, leaks, can't shut up, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this a real conspiracy, DarrinS?

Do you think Corsi has been "gotten to"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this a real conspiracy, DarrinS?

Do you think Corsi has been "gotten to"?
    Wtf?

If a conspiracy theory manages to live a long time without being proven real, it is probably false.

E.g. Russia collusion

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Now let's see the apologies from OP, TSA and Chris.

No apology from me until the killers are found.

Thread Information