Post Count
    Wonder if spurs are getting any legit offers for that gay guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember thats how it first started when they were trading Kawhi. They were demanding a lot. They demanded a lot from Lakers and from other teams. Same from the Raptors. Spurs wanted Siakam and/or OG but Raptors denied it. Then in a 2nd attempt, the raptors counter offered and for some reason the spurs took it.

So who knows what will happen here, right now their asking for a lot but maybe they'll give in at that last second.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if spurs are getting any legit offers for that gay guy
    Nobody is offering anything legit for Bryn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we package Pop in any trade deal?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bucks would be interesting. Pretty much any player they’d send back would be an upgrade given their deep roster.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bucks would be interesting. Pretty much any player they’d send back would be an upgrade given their deep roster.
    possible jazz trades? Doesn't look like they have many tradable pieces for him unless its a 3-way trade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs get: Bender, RoLo, 2nd
    Bucks get: Carroll, Forbes

Spurs get: Love, protected 1st
    Cavs get: Aldridge

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loves contract is horrible. We would be getting a fist back and even then no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember thats how it first started when they were trading Kawhi. They were demanding a lot. They demanded a lot from Lakers and from other teams. Same from the Raptors. Spurs wanted Siakam and/or OG but Raptors denied it. Then in a 2nd attempt, the raptors counter offered and for some reason the spurs took it.

So who knows what will happen here, right now their asking for a lot but maybe they'll give in at that last second.
    I don't think it's anything like Kawhi. With Leonard, the team HAD to make a trade, so them refusing was only temporary. In this case, re-signing Poeltl is an option if not a preference. Also, I think it's clear now that SA wasn't asking for "too much". Teams weren't willing to offer enough. My guess is that teams are poking around thinking Poe could be had for nothing like Stan Johnson last year, and PATFO considers him to be like Kennard. Maybe ATL offered the Brooklyn first for him; maybe they didn't but seeing as the pick has a good chance to not convey this year, I could understand PATFO turning it down if offered. Worst-case, they re-sign him and still trade him later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop just selfishly feeding his ego while he tells everyone else to get over themselves, and sits his youth while the Spurs flounder with his pets. What a way to go out.
    Yeah, Pop isn't planning on retiring.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This 0 reason for a team to do a sign and trade for Derozan. I do not know why this keeps coming up. Its not going to happen.

You would have thought the spurs learned there lesson the first time around trading aldridge where they couldn't get for him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stop posting same thing on 2 threads

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Spurs are motivated to deal this year, but it takes two to tango. I don’t know who wants what we’re selling honestly especially now that MIA made their move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Love stretches the floor much better than anybody we currently have and would be worth the gamble if we had RoLo and Poodle as bigs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Spurs are motivated to deal this year, but it takes two to tango. I don’t know who wants what we’re selling honestly especially now that MIA made their move.
    If we cannot sell either LMA or Dumbmar who has been on a tear, we need a new FO. Oh, yeah, I've been saying that for several years now...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that, once again, is a position PATFO put themselves in. They put this team together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that, once again, is a position PATFO put themselves in. They put this team together.

Theres no doubt about that. Traded for demar,resigned gay,mill,gasol,carroll,forbes,belli and lost bertans for nada....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres no doubt about that. Traded for demar,resigned gay,mill,gasol,carroll,forbes,belli and lost bertans for nada....
    don't forget disrespecting the heir apparent by not offering the super max after surrounding him with bull teammates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team needs to stop grasping for the hopes of an 8th seed. They are a 10th seed with this roster, and it's only going to get more ugly. Just gut, and stop pretending that this team has relevance. Face the music. The faster you get ahead of it, the faster you can turn it around. Don't be stuck in the shadow of the greatest run in professional sports. Be realistic and honestly look at the outcome. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WIN WITH THIS TRASH. Start thinking outside the box. Instead of duct taping over the fact this team is garbage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

With Kevin Love's contract, I wouldn't do that deal unless that 1st was unprotected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Kevin Love's contract, I wouldn't do that deal unless that 1st was unprotected.
    Sure, best case. But I would settle for something lightly protected.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team needs to stop grasping for the hopes of an 8th seed. They are a 10th seed with this roster, and it's only going to get more ugly. Just gut, and stop pretending that this team has relevance. Face the music. The faster you get ahead of it, the faster you can turn it around. Don't be stuck in the shadow of the greatest run in professional sports. Be realistic and honestly look at the outcome. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WIN WITH THIS TRASH. Start thinking outside the box. Instead of duct taping over the fact this team is garbage.
    +1

Thread Information