Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember Isiah saying something slick like … underrated player but a snake ass nicca
    no it was Tragic’s agent who started that

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no it was Tragic’s agent who started that
    maybe but Isiah always plays in to the victim role the quintessential throw rocks and try to hide your hands type…
    You a killer cut throat just own it.
    To hear him tell it MJ Magic Malone Team USA all wronged him with No provocation… Malone but he is the common denominator

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those superstars back in the day were all snakes.
    Bird = horrible father
    Zeke = minsogynst
    Magic = coach killer and adulterer
    Ewing - gold club
    Hakeem - underaged bride
    Stockton - right winger nut
    Iverson - hoodrat
    Kobe - rapist
    Garnett - Garnett
    Jordan - psychopath
    Malone - worst of the worst s bag

Totally cut throat back in yesterdays nba.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those superstars back in the day were all snakes.
    Bird = horrible father
    Zeke = minsogynst
    Magic = coach killer and adulterer
    Ewing - gold club
    Hakeem - underaged bride
    Stockton - right winger nut
    Iverson - hoodrat
    Kobe - rapist
    Garnett - Garnett
    Jordan - psychopath
    Malone - worst of the worst s bag

Totally cut throat back in yesterdays nba.
    Could have just said

K. Malone - Child rapist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the funniest things about this show was finding out too black for Milwaukee Kareem Abdul-Jabbar had a white woman girlfriend for years. Thought that had to be fake but the book confirmed. At least she had the good son with Kareem, the doctor, not the stabbed his neighbor son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the funniest things about this show was finding out too black for Milwaukee Kareem Abdul-Jabbar had a white woman girlfriend for years. Thought that had to be fake but the book confirmed. At least she had the good son with Kareem, the doctor, not the stabbed his neighbor son.
    He never asked to go to Detroit or Chicago, which were two of the most Muslim friendly cities back then. He asked to go to NY or LA. Total bill right there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe but Isiah always plays in to the victim role
    So does Magic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also knocked up some white woman in San Antonio giving him his youngest son out of his 5 children. That son would grow up to be Adam Abdul-Jabbar the one who got in recent trouble for stabbing his neighbor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also knocked up some white woman in San Antonio giving him his youngest son out of his 5 children. That son would grow up to be Adam Abdul-Jabbar the one who got in recent trouble for stabbing his neighbor.
    LOL. You got a link? That's hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also told said son be was a mistake

Kream and Bird are terrible fathers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I have been reading Three Ring Circus about the 1996-04 Lakers, and holy , Sam Cassell doing his big balls dance after hitting a game winner vs the Kings in the previous round injured his hip and cost the Wolves a trip to the Finals. We were all blinded to how ty that 04 Laker team was and all the luck they had go their way in the WC playoffs because of how good they were in 00 and 01. Easy to see why the Pistons just mopped the floor with them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also told said son be was a mistake

Kream and Bird are terrible fathers
    link?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His pro black stance … didn’t preclude him for chasing a Becky

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So I have been reading Three Ring Circus about the 1996-04 Lakers, and holy , Sam Cassell doing his big balls dance after hitting a game winner vs the Kings in the previous round injured his hip and cost the Wolves a trip to the Finals. We were all blinded to how ty that 04 Laker team was and all the luck they had go their way in the WC playoffs because of how good they were in 00 and 01. Easy to see why the Pistons just mopped the floor with them.
    Spurs could have and should have beat them too …
    Bad chemistry and the Kobe trial they were lucky to make Finals
    Not sure why everyone thought pistons winning was an upset they were clearly the better team all year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The '03-'04 season part of the book made my blood pressure go up. All year that team was in disarray they couldn't even conduct a practice or implement their system but some how they lucked off of that farce of a shot .4. A lot of fluky things went their way up until they played the Pistons and were exposed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. You got a link? That's hilarious.
    If you google it you will see Adam's mom is from San Antonio. He once did a reddit about Kareem Abdul Jabbar 9 years ago about how Kareem met his mom randomly in San Antonio during the early 90's. I don't know what he was doing in SA at the time but he was there for some event. In that reddit he bashed Kareem for being a terrible father. He eventually took down the reddit a few years ago. I suspect he took it down because Kareem started taking care of him by giving him money to silence him. Even recently I just looked up the charges he got for stabbing his neighbor and it was only 6 months in jail and 2 years probation. I definitely believe Kareem paid for his lawyers to get him out of the mess.

Here are parts of the reddit

https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=512561

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs could have and should have beat them too …
    Bad chemistry and the Kobe trial they were lucky to make Finals
    Not sure why everyone thought pistons winning was an upset they were clearly the better team all year.
    That was when Jackson decided to just leave Hedo Turkoglu wide open every possession and throw four people in the lane to stop Parker, and Turkoglu let his inner Sacramento King shine through and it worked. I remember Tex Winters saying he didn't think they had any chance to beat the Spurs that year. Ugh if the Spurs would have kept Stephen Jackson they would have mopped the floor with that 04 Lakers team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The '03-'04 season part of the book made my blood pressure go up. All year that team was in disarray they couldn't even conduct a practice or implement their system but some how they lucked off of that farce of a shot .4. A lot of fluky things went their way up until they played the Pistons and were exposed.
    As a Laker can’t can’t disagree with any of this all facts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf is that Dr.J casting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf is that Dr.J casting?
    LOL no , Julius looked about 48 there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On one hand Wood Harris is too good an actor to play a bit role. On the other, this is total fantasy about Haywood. The players hated him for his drug use and respected Westhead for standing up to him and having the balls to bench someone of his talent when he wasn't all there for the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McKinney really try to get back in the 79-80 season and was there acrimony?
    Google aint saying much about McK coming back that same season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McKinney really try to get back in the 79-80 season and was there acrimony?
    Google aint saying much about McK coming back that same season.
    Book says he couldn't even recognize who Buss was when they met so guessing he was never given that kind of access to the team again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry Buss went from shedding tears to sucking on some ties

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jerry Buss went from shedding tears to sucking on some ties
    Buss a savage … and he saw an easy kill but still played in emotions to seal the deal … he a cold mother er.
    Paying for college is in the old sugar daddy playbook
    Chris Rock joked he put more strippers through college than the United Negro College Fund

Thread Information