Page 90 of 1618 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990919293941001401905901090 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 40427
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You gotta have the trust (W) and the adoration (Trump) for Putin before you for this to happen.
    The presidents that come before dont hand you a clean plate. Thats why we have elections.
    If you dont believe that prior conditions influence current events you cant be helped.

So.
    You cant be helped.
    You can your own ignorance and then eat it. Its your choice.

And they were YOUR leaders as well. Trump was also mine. I am a US citizen.
    The ol' blame it on the previous administration cop out No accountability whatsoever as usual.

Bottom line:.

Ukraine invaded under Obama's and Brandon's administrations. Not Trump's

You voted for them and they handled it terribly from the start 10 years ago. Now blood has been spilled. Sleep tight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these dudes not gonna bend over

Those dudes are some stupid mother ers

They could easily have turned themselves in.

ed around and found out

Darwin showed them how this works

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stil think Russia miscalculated. They better pray they take Kyiv in next 2 or 3 fays or this is gonna blow up in their face.

Dumb SOBs

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The left looks too weak, woke and soft to outsiders. Nobody fears the US anymore. Brandon's threats of sanctions will do nothing and China's assisting the russians. Russians march on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I stil think Russia miscalculated. They better pray they take Kyiv in next 2 or 3 fays or this is gonna blow up in their face.

Dumb SOBs
    It took the US 3 weeks to reach Baghdad against an inferior army than what the ukrainians have. Russians are doing fine.
    Last edited by Donald Sterling.; 02-25-2022 at 12:41 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Intelligence reports Russia will be escalating attack now. They say this was no shock & awe, Putin has only employed a small portion of the force he has amassed. Guess he was hoping Ukrainians would give up without too much fight. Now is fixin to get real.

Enjoy the show you sick bas s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do care as Ukraine is a mechanism for containing Russia. You've just created an international outcast from them. Even corrupted european politicians taking money directly from Gazprom now say off Russia. Russians are not self-contained, long time they wouldn't be strong without western technologies
    It really isn't. Plus, we get to sell weapons to whatever Ukrainian rebels are there and we get to sell liquefied gas to Europe too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This show started under Obama with the annexation of Crimea and is ending with Brandon. Both of them completely wrong and dismissive of Russia back in 2012. Now Brandon's weak ass sanctions proving to be too little, too late. The damage is done. Dems the bed. You hate to see it.

"The cold war has been over for 20 years" - Obama 2012

"This is not 1956" - Brandon 2012

It's true though. Russia is a paper tiger.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia-Ukraine latest news: Zelenskiy bans Ukrainian men aged 18-60 from leaving the country after invasion – live updates

They must be winning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Gonna be some squirming the next few days.
    Brutal...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really isn't. Plus, we get to sell weapons to whatever Ukrainian rebels are there and we get to sell liquefied gas to Europe too.
    Taking that stand by your man thing to a new level

El Nono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

El Nono
    I call it like I see it, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I call it like I see it, tbh
    Well at least toss in the Biden rule of you can't buy our we'll still by your Vlad

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It's true though. Russia is a paper tiger.
    Still the biggest threat to the US not named China and can still send you back to the stone age with the push of a button. Which is why Brandon's gonna sit tight and watch them stroll through Ukraine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

El Nono
    ElNono is not wrong.

The biggest beneficiary out of this is us.. we own europe now. They are our vassals and we get to make a killing too

Masterful move by USA.

Well we are 2nd biggest beneficiary

China is actually biggest. This events will cement china as undisputed most powerful and richest superpower in history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prayingdog.gif

Moscow is willing to negotiate terms of surrender with Kiev regarding the ongoing Russian military offensive currently taking place in Ukraine, Kremlin Press Secretary Dmitry Peskov said on Thursday.

According to Peskov, Russian President Vladimir Putin has expressed his preparedness to engage in discussions with his Ukrainian counterpart, with a focus on obtaining a guarantee of neutral status and the promise of no weapons on its territory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still the biggest threat to the US not named China and can still send you back to the stone age with the push of a button. Which is why Brandon's gonna sit tight and watch them stroll through Ukraine.
    They would automatically send themselves to the stone age as well. They're not stupid. This is why they've been infiltrating and invading Ukraine, which nobody cares about, and not, say, Finland, which is as much as a "security risk" to them, but has a much tighter relationship with the rest of Europe and NATO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China is actually biggest. This events will cement china as undisputed most powerful and richest superpower in history
    China has as much dependency on us as we have on them. Heck, we import $452.58 billions (that's 18% of their entire exports) topping the list, with the second one coming in at $272.65 billion, and that being Hong Kong.

The US basically imports more from China than pretty much all of Europe combined. That's why the tariffs were a gimmick. That's a country the US can really hurt if it wanted to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those dudes are dead

but they said you lolololol

You got a sickness Mr. I advocate for reduced military spending and meddling
    those guys never stood a chance. But that they wouldn’t just lay down their arms is reflective of their resolve.

im all for less military spending
    Last edited by spurraider21; 02-25-2022 at 02:15 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok.
    Sorry for being a jerk.
    Its just that there was a time in the US where communism anywhere was a cause for concern. Mostly after WWII and when China had its revolution. So the US was absolutely paranoid about the whole world becoming communist. This was a major mistake and led the US into an unnecessary war in Viet Nam (in hindsight imo). So at THAT TIME the US would not stand for something so close and communist from having nuclear weapons.

I think the problem of proximity of nuclear weapons is really not as important now because China, Russia, USA, GB, France, India, (possibly Pakistan and Israel I dont think I am missing anybody with many nuclear war heads all deliverable) all can deliver nuclear devices that just cant be stopped. so placement is not so important in my understanding. I know we have subs you cant even find with nuclear weapons.

I think the real problem is that the big countries with multiple weapons see is that one crazy ruler in a small uncontrolled country could cause a great disaster just on a whim or by accident. So the less countries with nuclear weapons the better. I think thats the basic idea.
    Well, for Putin and Russians NATO missiles close to Russian border is the biggest nightmare. You see, russians speak about America every day. They believe in things like Merkel and Macron are american henchmen. And more and more. And Ukraine is like Russian territory which USA has stolen from them. So Russians do believe that if they won't return the Ukraine, the US would soon attack them.

Putin is a cold war product, former KGB agent. So American weapons on former USSR territory is pretty much personal. It's as paranoid as US was about communists, even worse. Their world is still bipolar, so they aren't at war with ukrainians really. They truly believe they are fighting against USA

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You aren't buying russian resources and they won't last long. Just need to convince EU to off Russia. These corrupted skunks doesn't want to have any economical consequences for their countries. It's same as in 38 when Hitler was invanding Czechoslovakia and they swallowed the pill. And what has come then

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ol' blame it on the previous administration cop out No accountability whatsoever as usual.

Bottom line:.

Ukraine invaded under Obama's and Brandon's administrations. Not Trump's

You voted for them and they handled it terribly from the start 10 years ago. Now blood has been spilled. Sleep tight.
    Trump is really meant to be Russian puppet. Russians were all happy when Donald was elected

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Leftist ideology crumbling in the face of reality.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Leftist ideology crumbling in the face of reality.
    You guys just use guns to threaten other citizens.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys just use guns to threaten other citizens.
    Spin all you want. When hits the fan your ideology crumbles. This is a learning opportunity. Take it.

Thread Information