Page 91 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2970
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol these dumb s really might bail Trump out of the mess he got himself into. Amazing.
    Yup dumb as ...they had him on the ropes now they may let him off the hook ...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did Chris just try to say Charlotte, NC is Charlottesville, VA?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Found another gem on Chris' Facebook page.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    . ing Photobucket

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, this CNN interview went off narrative

Starting around 32:18

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props to apalisoc_9 for calling all those h!cks in the army what they truly are. Terrorists.
    There's probably a combined 2 teeth in this picture....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should update your account there TB

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Put it on imgur. Can't wait tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mar-a-Lago Just Got A Crushing Blow Over Trump’s Charlottesville Controversy

two longtime charities have duly pulled their events from Mar-a-Lago.

The American Cancer Society and

the Cleveland Clinic,

one of the nation’s top-ranked medical centers, followed the leads of the

Dana-Farber Cancer Ins ute in Boston,

the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in New York and

Bascom Palmer Eye Ins ute in Miami,

all of which have announced their decisions to seek other venues for their upcoming events.

So far, of the 23 charities that hosted galas at Mar-a-Lago last year, seven have already declared that they will be hosting elsewhere.
    “Mar-a-Lago’s 2017-2018 season now looks like it will be the slowest period for charity events in at least a decade, according to a Washington Post analysis of upcoming events. It’s unclear how much the cancellations could cost the club, though similar-sized events brought in fees of between $100,000 and $275,000.”

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/08/17/mar-lago-just-got-crushing-blow-trumps-charlottesville-controversy/

worst case, so far, 275 x 23 = $6.3M lost

Trash is so SICK of WINNING!

He could always double again, or triple, the cost M-a-L membership.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Did Chris just try to say Charlotte, NC is Charlottesville, VA?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facebook And Twitter Just Took Bold Action Against Neo-Nazis Over Charlottesville

Twitter and Facebook have finally gotten on the bandwagon of technology companies who refuse to provide a platform for white supremacists, Nazi’s, the Ku Klux Klan and the alt-right.

Both Twitter and Facebook, citing free speech issues, had been slow to follow Google (and YouTube), Go Daddy, Instagram, Linkedin, Spotify, Zoho, Sendgrid, Discord, Discourse and others who denied the hate groups service on their platforms and in their chatrooms.

Now, however, both have joined the chorus of those denouncing the hate criminals.

In an email to The Hill, Twitter explained the shift in their position without naming individuals or companies now blocked:

“The Twitter Rules prohibit violent threats, harassment, hateful conduct, and multiple account abuse, and we will take action on accounts violating those policies.”

Facebook also responded to a query from The Hill by saying that it was deleting links to the Daily Stormer’s site from its platform.

Reuters reported that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote: “With the potential for more rallies, we’re watching the situation closely and will take down threats of physical harm.”

In Russia, it became dailystormer.ru and in China dailystormer.wang.

That didn’t last long. The Russian domain went dark shortly after it went up when Cloudflare, a network that protects websites against cyber attacks, terminated the Daily Stormer’s account.

“The wave of internet crackdowns against white nationalists and neo-Nazis,” reports Reuters, “reflected a rapidly changing mindset among Silicon Valley firms on how far they are willing to go to police hate speech.”

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/08...arlottesville/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Put it on imgur. Can't wait tbh.
    Working on it.Can only upload 50/hr.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I call him the best president so far
    letterman knows nothing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White supremacist Chris Cantwell kicked off dating site OkCupid

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/08/...e-okcupid.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm trying to find a comment section for the story without making my facebook feed go full Cantwell.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DL killed late nite TV. It was something that people could get some laughs too if they were up too late; nothing too great; but maybe one would even stay up if the guests were cool. Then it just became this dopey for minions.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny top comment. "She still gave us Trump. Nothing she says will fix the fact that we could have Bernie Sanders as our president right now. She needs to fade away."

Trump would have wiped the floor with Bernie. A bunch of gimpy millenials don't decide the presidency. But perish the thought of a El Presidente Bernardo!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facebook And Twitter Just Took Bold Action Against Neo-Nazis Over Charlottesville

Twitter and Facebook have finally gotten on the bandwagon of technology companies who refuse to provide a platform for white supremacists, Nazi’s, the Ku Klux Klan and the alt-right.

Both Twitter and Facebook, citing free speech issues, had been slow to follow Google (and YouTube), Go Daddy, Instagram, Linkedin, Spotify, Zoho, Sendgrid, Discord, Discourse and others who denied the hate groups service on their platforms and in their chatrooms.

Now, however, both have joined the chorus of those denouncing the hate criminals.

In an email to The Hill, Twitter explained the shift in their position without naming individuals or companies now blocked:

“The Twitter Rules prohibit violent threats, harassment, hateful conduct, and multiple account abuse, and we will take action on accounts violating those policies.”

Facebook also responded to a query from The Hill by saying that it was deleting links to the Daily Stormer’s site from its platform.

Reuters reported that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote: “With the potential for more rallies, we’re watching the situation closely and will take down threats of physical harm.”

In Russia, it became dailystormer.ru and in China dailystormer.wang.

That didn’t last long. The Russian domain went dark shortly after it went up when Cloudflare, a network that protects websites against cyber attacks, terminated the Daily Stormer’s account.

“The wave of internet crackdowns against white nationalists and neo-Nazis,” reports Reuters, “reflected a rapidly changing mindset among Silicon Valley firms on how far they are willing to go to police hate speech.”

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/08...arlottesville/

Idiot Nation is applauding the censorship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DL killed late nite TV. It was something that people could get some laughs too if they were up too late; nothing too great; but maybe one would even stay up if the guests were cool. Then it just became this dopey for minions.
    David >>>>>> Colbert

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who was the other hate group besides the Nazis/white supremacists?
    Code Pink Brigade for one. You can't deny the pics CN.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David >>>>>> Colbert
    They're both cucks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he every out-rated Leno, so how did he kill it?

Fallon and little fat Brit are, for me, too much of clowns, shows too silly.

Kimmel, Colbert, Meyers doing OK.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, this CNN interview went off narrative

Starting around 32:18

Wasn't paying close attention; don't know what your point is. But I was laughing when the snowflake was crying that the govt. was paying him to be a cuck anymore

Thread Information