Page 91 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 3732
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is beyond done. Sadly that g8ves us Presidenta Kagala Harris. A potential worse president than Biden himself.

We are so ed.
    are you calling a Biden resignation now?

By Thanksgiving?

Yes or n.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP

wish people had cared as much about US deaths in Afghanistan at any point in the last 20 years as they do now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't want to be sitting in a Blackhawk in Afghanistan... "hey look, a shooting star.. allah is great!"
    tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our marines were pinned down and put in the most dangerous position possible. I posted this many times in this thread. Darwin doesnt give a tbqh

Darwin just taking more victims...
    were the individual marines morons who got themselves killed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP

wish people had cared as much about US deaths in Afghanistan at any point in the last 20 years as they do now.
    The war faded into the background here in the US. If people were being drafted and sent to the Middle East then you'd see anti-war riots in the streets like during Vietnam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darwin would say so.

RIP those heroes I say.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden is beyond done. Sadly that g8ves us Presidenta Kagala Harris. A potential worse president than Biden himself.

We are so ed.
    He ain't goin' nowhere, hater. You couldn't drag him away. He didn't spend 50 years getting in that White House, by hook and by crook to permit anybody to Jew him out of it.

"You ain't gon' nowhere, Joe. Don't let them you out of this, right?" - Jill
    "Right." - Joe

Joe & Jill walked up the hill to fetch a pail of water, Jill came down alone, Joe took Air Force One home to Delaware, then The Beast to Dover...the children were coming home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't even bother with this guy. He doesn't even make sense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    RIP

Why? Always goes back to this simple computation, son,,,

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP, more reason to wrap up by Aug 30th, the longer we stay there, the better odds of this to continue happening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darwin would say so.
    damn then your understanding of this is piss poor

i'm saying people who jump in front of highway traffic are stupid, while you're saying a pedestrian who gets hit by a guy running a red light is equally stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He ain't goin' nowhere, hater. You couldn't drag him away. He didn't spend 50 years getting in that White House, by hook and by crook to permit anybody to Jew him out of it.

"You ain't gon' nowhere, Joe. Don't let them you out of this, right?" - Jill
    "Right." - Joe

Joe & Jill walked up the hill to fetch a pail of water, Jill came down alone, Joe took Air Force One home to Delaware, then The Beast to Dover...the children were coming home.
    I believe Joe is done somehow. Why? They wont even let him answer questions when we were "leading the world in evacuating in this total success of a mission"

Do you really think they will.let him answer questions NOW???

No. Hes done. Somehow someway hes done. Kagala will take over officially or unnoficially.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn then your understanding of this is piss poor

i'm saying people who jump in front of highway traffic are stupid, while you're saying a pedestrian who gets hit by a guy running a red light is equally stupid
    If Im american and go walking around crowds of civilians in downtown Kabul with my uniform on knowing ISIS is lurking...

Sorry Darwin will pay a visit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props to the intel services though, they've been telling civvies to GTFO of the airport surroundings for the last couple of days due to a potential threat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props to the intel services though, they've been telling civvies to GTFO of the airport surroundings for the last couple of days due to a potential threat.
    Thanks to Taliban. They are the ones who let them know.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I believe Joe is done somehow. Why? They wont even let him answer questions when we were "leading the world in evacuating in this total success of a mission"

No. Hes done. Somehow someway hes done. Kagala will take over officially or unnoficially.
    It does not matter. He will not leave, hater. & honestly? I don't blame him. He wedged his ass in there in a 50 year quest, caught a hanger with COVID and made it. I'd be like Russell in -Tombstone-...I'd attach the heater under that Resolute Desk and wait on 'em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I agree this is a hit on Biden. Taliban had been so far fairly collaborative with the withdrawal, and despite the meltdowns, it was going fairly smoothly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Im american and go walking around crowds of civilians in downtown Kabul with my uniform on knowing ISIS is lurking...

Sorry Darwin will pay a visit.
    then you should call every active military person on the planet a suicidal moron because they put themselves in harms way.

cops and firefighters too

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And I agree this is a hit on Biden. Taliban had been so far fairly collaborative with the withdrawal, and despite the meltdowns, it was going fairly smoothly.
    And he couldn't keep his ing mouth shut, El...little barbs, a smirk on the dais, a subtle shot here, a blatant shot there,,,you know like he does with us on the Right..."chumps" - "embarrassment" - "sick",,,he just couldn't keep his in' mouth shut and bring the children home safe & sound. Now? Well now he has to fly out to Delaware & motorcade to Dover. The children are comin' home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then you should call every active military person on the planet a suicidal moron because they put themselves in harms way.

cops and firefighters too
    Nope. Most of our troops are not walking around unprotected in literally a ln ISIS al QAEDA nest.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CNN dragged Gloria Vanderbilt's baby boy out of his husband's ass and onto the CNN dais for this catastrophe.

Oh, is he pissed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope. Most of our troops are not walking around unprotected in literally a ln ISIS al QAEDA nest.
    They had their fingers crossed...tightly...it just didn't take.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Joe got about done with his first sandwich, when the black WH cook set another one down in front of him.

Joe got up, stalked to the dais and trolled 'em.

Result? He'll be going home to Delaware and onto Dover...the children are coming home.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hater with the instahedge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you give firefighters darwin awards for running into burning buildings?

Thread Information