Page 929 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 429829879919925926927928929930931932933939979102914291929 ... LastLast
Results 23,201 to 23,225 of 52497
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Robert Mueller has turned his attention to Trump’s relationship with Russian oligarchs and the business deals they partnered on in the years before he decided to run for president.

His concern appears to be that the nature of those business relationships influenced his decision to pursue the White House in 2016.

“Questions to some witnesses during wide-ranging interviews included the timing of Trump’s decision to seek the presidency potentially compromising information the Russians may have had about him, and why efforts to brand a Trump Tower in Moscow fell through”

For over a decade prior to that coming out party, however,

Trump had done business with Russian oligarchs on multiple occasions on deals totaling in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

“The lines of inquiry indicate Mueller’s team is reaching beyond the campaign to explore how the Russians might have sought to influence Trump at a time when he was discussing deals in Moscow and contemplating a presidential run,”

----------

Dodge #1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everything's always a conspiracy. even a trump tweet.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    following the money

tick tock

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because Trump said it the media will automatically rush to defend Horowitz and Sessions. When Horowitz releases his findings and recommends to Sessions to prosecute the media will have cornered themselves. Trump’s tweet was so obviously a set up I’m shocked you missed it.
    Set up for what?

What are you saying will happen with the IG investigation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Set up for what?

im still unclear if susan rice is going down or if she's a brave patriot who took affirmative steps in an effort to expose the obama administration

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    im still unclear if susan rice is going down or if she's a brave patriot who took affirmative steps in an effort to expose the obama administration
    I'm shocked you fell for the double misdirection of my flip-flopping.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Set up for what?

Set up for the media. They are now going to defend Horowitz and Sessions.

IG investigation will expose exactly what they were investigating.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Trump said it the media will automatically rush to defend Horowitz and Sessions. When Horowitz releases his findings and recommends to Sessions to prosecute the media will have cornered themselves. Trump’s tweet was so obviously a set up I’m shocked you missed it.
    This is laughable in that it presumes the media (or anyone else) is "stuck" when it articulates a position on somebody.

It's like you've already forgotten how quickly people and media on both sides swerved left and right about James Comey.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Set up for the media. They are now going to defend Horowitz and Sessions.
    Were they attacking them for this particular investigation?

Yes or no.

IG investigation will expose exactly what they were investigating.
    Which is what?

Be specific.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this cant be taken seriously tbh
    It has been shown that Trash KNEW by 27 July, that Wikileaks/Pootin ALREADY had cracked Dem mail server(s), so Trash was soliciting Russians to commit Federal computer crimes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democratic memo has a hidden bombs : the critical information to show collusion

The Democratic memo authored primarily by Rep. Adam Schiff does more than just

shoot down every claim of the failed Nunes memo:

it contains a single line that drives a golden e between two chains of evidence

a critical question—one whose answer would seem to leave absolutely no doubt that Russia and Trump were joined in a conspiracy to defraud the United States through the distribution of stolen material. In fact, what’s in the memo seems so clear that if it’s accurate, charges should be a foregone conclusion.

In the public record, there are currently two chains of evidence.

On one side is the information that was passed down to adviser George Papadopouls that the Russians had “dirt” on Hillary Clinton.

It’s clear that Papadopoulos sent this information on to the campaign.

The second string of evidence begins with Julian Assange announcing that he had information that he hoped “would harm” Hillary Clinton’s chance of election.

This was followed in July with the release of the first WikiLeaks do ents.

After their release, the Trump campaign made heavy use of WikiLeaks information in rallies and in ads.

They also had conversations with WikiLeaks that included, at least, Brad Parscale, Cambridge Analytica, and Donald Trump Jr.

This included cooperation with WikiLeaks on the timing of releases and led to Trump declaring his love for WikiLeaks while reading aloud from their releases at multiple rallies.

To connect these two chains of events, it would be necessary to know if the Trump campaign understood that the WikiLeaks material was the same as the “dirt” offered to Papadopoulos.

And more critically, did they understand that Russia planned to use WikiLeaks to release this material?

What the Democratic memo provides is answers:
    Yes, and yes.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1745524

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Professor who first told Team Trump Russia had 'dirt' on Clinton goes dark

the Maltese professor with Kremlin links Joseph Mifsud has gone underground... or worse. Buzzfeed writes:

His biography disappeared from one university where he taught and he quit his job at another university.

His email and cell phones went dead.

And politicians, colleagues, and journalists can't find him.

Neither can Anna, his 31-year-old Ukrainian fiancé, who says he is the father of her newborn child.

And her story, snatched from the pages of a John le Carré novel, offers a glimpse at the human collateral damage of an intelligence operation in which the mysterious Mifsud was allegedly a central figure. [...]

BuzzFeed News first contacted Anna in October.

She refused to talk then, saying her relationship with Mifsud was private.

According to WhatsApp messages she later shared,

she told the professor about BuzzFeed News’ attempt to speak to her — and

in his very last WhatsApp message to Anna, Mifsud asked her not to talk to journalists.

Anna says Mifsud went dark right after Mifsud became a media fixation last October and hasn't even reemerged since the birth of their baby this year.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/2/27/1745319/-Professor-who-first-told-Team-Trump-Russia-had-dirt-on-Clinton-goes-dark?detail=emaildkre

Maybe the good professor is shacked up in Russia?

goddamn, Mueller's team must be havin a of good time!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AN EMAIL TIMELINE

04 / 26 — Joseph Mifsud informs Papadopolous that the Russians had “dirt” on Hillary Clinton in the form of “thousands of emails.”

04 / 27 — Papadopoulos emailed Paul Manafort and others to tell them about his conversation with Mifsud.

06 / 03 — Rob Goldstone
    writes to Donald Trump Jr. offering “some official do ents and information that would incriminate Hillary” which he states are “part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump.”

06 / 09 — Trump’s senior campaign staff met with Russian representatives for the express purpose of talking about the “Hillary dirt” and reviewing sanctions against Russia.

06 / 12 — Julian Assange said he had material that he hoped would harm Hillary Clinton’s chances for election.

07 / 22 — WikiLeaks released the first batch of do ents stolen by Russian operatives.

09 / 20 —
    WikiLeaks began a direct message conversation with Donald Trump Jr. via Twitter in which they exchanged tactical suggestions as part of a broad collaboration between WikiLeaks and the Trump campaign—one that included Brad Parscale and Cambridge Analytica

10 / 10 — Trump reads from WikiLeaks printouts at a rally and declared “I love WikiLeaks.”

10 / 12 — Trump tweeted that the media was not paying enough attention to the WikiLeaks material.

10 / 13 — At a second rally Trump says what’s coming from WikiLeaks is ‘amazing.’ He again reads from the stolen material.

11 / 04 — Just days before the election, Trump continues to press the WikiLeaks material, saying how much he loves reading WikiLeaks.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1745524

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, you were serious.

It went, and will go, nowhere, because firings and resignations are the new normal.

"normal" being the definition of nowhere. Par for the course. yawnsville, snoozeburg... nothingburger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The trap is set"

Gonna take a long time for him to live that one down. So many Wile E Coyote gifs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller Just Sent Trump Into A Total Panic By Investigating His Knowledge Of DNC Email Hack

Trump’s panicked attack on Jeff Sessions makes sense now.

Robert Mueller is investigating the President’s knowledge of the DNC hack.

Katy Tur of NBC News reported:

We have breaking news.

Interference of the 2016 presidential campaign.

NBC news exclusively reports from me and Carol Lee, the special counsel is asking witnesses pointed questions about whether

Donald Trump himself was aware that democratic e-mails had been stolen before the public knew about it and

whether he was involved in their strategic public release, according to multiple people.
    ….

Questions like,

why did the then-candidate ask that?

Did somebody tell him to?

Was it scripted?

Was Donald Trump trying to give himself cover for what he already knew was about to come?

Investigators also want to know if he knew Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, would be targeted later.”

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/02...iticus+USA+%29
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-28-2018 at 04:16 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dat nothingburger tho

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Were they attacking them for this particular investigation?

Yes or no.
    They didn't have time as Sessions just announced the investigation into FISA abuse yesterday. Keep an eye on the media coverage of this and see who is reported on favorably Trump or Sessions.

Which is what?

Be specific.
    https://oig.justice.gov/press/2017/2017-01-12.pdf

and now FISA abuse as well
    Last edited by TSA; 02-28-2018 at 04:24 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [Press releases]
    Yeah, I'm not asking for press releases.

I'm asking what you think is going to happen.

Again.

What do you think is going to happen?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Oh, you were serious.

It went, and will go, nowhere, because firings and resignations are the new normal.

"normal" being the definition of nowhere. Par for the course. yawnsville, snoozeburg... nothingburger
    These weren't "normal" firings or demotions. All came from the OIG investigation you haven't been paying attention to.

"Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told Congress that he expected the IG report about that era to be complete soon, although it is not yet public. There have been indications that early drafts have circulated internally with some consequences already: Former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who had been expected to retire this year, may have done so because bureau officials were anxious about how the Horowitz report treated his role in the Clinton email matter or other cases.

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/28/58948...e-appears-thin

Bruce Ohr had previously served in the deputy attorney general's office, but according to a source familiar with the situation, was demoted amid the discovery of certain meetings with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson and Christopher Steele, the former British intelligence officer who assembled the dossier.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/15/polit...ohr/index.html

Special counsel Robert Mueller removed one of the FBI's top Russian counterintelligence experts from his team of investigators after an internal investigation found messages he sent that could be interpreted as showing political bias for Hillary Clinton and against President Donald Trump, according to US officials briefed on the matter.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/02/polit...ion/index.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm not asking for press releases.

I'm asking what you think is going to happen.

Again.

What do you think is going to happen?
    Already answered.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Already answered.
    Who's going to prison?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Who's going to prison?
    Haven't read the OIG findings don't know.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Haven't read the OIG findings don't know.
    cop out.

Had to expect it at some point. You got burned so many times.

Thread Information