Page 94 of 420 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 10480
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless i am confusing the left handed dribbler on Kentucky.....
    Make Dilly dribble with his R and go to his R.

LSU seems dumb as rocks, never did.

Nice last shot by Dilly but if this guy is supposed to be some top 5 pick, i must be missing something.
    Granted, 1st game i have seen him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless i am confusing the left handed dribbler on Kentucky.....
    Make Dilly dribble with his R and go to his R.

LSU seems dumb as rocks, never did.

Nice last shot by Dilly but if this guy is supposed to be some top 5 pick, i must be missing something.
    Granted, 1st game i have seen him.
    You don't seem very bright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't seem very bright.
    Eh I've pushed your in before so you're a gnat on my bumper.

Was watching the game distracted so not too sure on all the names and plays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dillingham could be good for us......
    Crazy that the 2 Kentucky guards SAS might acquire high in the draft this year don't even start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This didn't age well.
    It wasn't an opinion it was reporting Dilly's cold start stat line 3/4 into a game his team ultimately lost so I'd say it aged quite predictably

Granted fluke shot for the LSU win and LSU was like +9 FTs at one point

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs get pick #3 it's going to be a of a choice between Topic, Williams, Dillingham, and possibly Buzelis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh I've pushed your in before so you're a gnat on my bumper.

Was watching the game distracted so not too sure on all the names and plays.
    Masturbating to John Collins photos again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs get pick #3 it's going to be a of a choice between Topic, Williams, Dillingham, and possibly Buzelis.
    Yeah I think those two Americans will get their names in there. This game was pretty major for Dillingham. All those five-star recruits and this 4'8" player had to tote them around like a backpack and almost got them there.

Also shows the issue with Reed. He wasn't anywhere down the stretch and it's Dillingham who has the ball when they're both playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rob’s finishes at the rim are crazy impressive.

the way Wemby is glaringly taller than everyone else, Rob is the inverse of that… he’s so glaringly small out there compared to everyone else

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rob’s finishes at the rim are crazy impressive.

the way Wemby is glaringly taller than everyone else, Rob is the inverse of that… he’s so glaringly small out there compared to everyone else

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dilly is still my pick. Glaring need at SF though and Buz showed some good defense at the 3. Just having an adequate defender on the wing would be an amazing pick up for the Spurs. The dude needs to learn how to shoot ing 3s though. In a perfect world we get both and call it a day

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I think those two Americans will get their names in there. This game was pretty major for Dillingham. All those five-star recruits and this 4'8" player had to tote them around like a backpack and almost got them there.

Also shows the issue with Reed. He wasn't anywhere down the stretch and it's Dillingham who has the ball when they're both playing.
    Reed's responsibility is to make the offense flowing and get the ball to the shooters including Rob. The first half was good. However, DJ Wagner the primary guard did not show up, so when Rob and Reed sub the lead had evaporated with the home crowd at LSU's back and they play catch up the rest of the game. Reed has 70 steals in 26 games. 22 steals in the last 5 games. Rondo watch is still on.
    Last edited by alfahdlan; 02-22-2024 at 02:55 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dilly had zero assist.I would think someone who has speed and can shoot would have more assist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dilly had zero assist.I would think someone who has speed and can shoot would have more assist.
    Literally his whole team sucked except for Reaves. He was passing, they weren't hitting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ those socks remind me of Professional going to support Trump at his arraignment in NYC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dilly is still my pick. Glaring need at SF though and Buz showed some good defense at the 3. Just having an adequate defender on the wing would be an amazing pick up for the Spurs. The dude needs to learn how to shoot ing 3s though. In a perfect world we get both and call it a day
    In a perfect world they'd get the #1 pick and trade it for an established SF who can shoot and play D and then Dillingham would make it to #7 and the Spurs would take him with the Toronto pick

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dilly was awesome last night. That last and-one was one of the more impressive finishes I've seen for a guy his size. Question for the board: let's say that you had a reasonable chance of getting pre-hip surgery Isaiah Thomas out of Dilly. Both the incredible shotmaking and the limited defense, peaking with 29/6/3 all-star age 27 season. Is that worth a high lottery pick? Because even though he's not Kyrie, I think IT is definitely in the cards as a great shotmaker who's probably not as strong but is taller.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dilly was awesome last night. That last and-one was one of the more impressive finishes I've seen for a guy his size. Question for the board: let's say that you had a reasonable chance of getting pre-hip surgery Isaiah Thomas out of Dilly. Both the incredible shotmaking and the limited defense, peaking with 29/6/3 all-star age 27 season. Is that worth a high lottery pick? Because even though he's not Kyrie, I think IT is definitely in the cards as a great shotmaker who's probably not as strong but is taller.
    if the Spurs believe Wemby’s defense can offset Dilly’s likely sub-par defense against real pros… it’s a worthy gamble. I’m cringing at the thought of Jaylen Brown posting him up or other big wings he’ll get matched up against though… this guy will be toyed around like a kid if the ball handler consistently uses their strength to back him down. The Spurs’ game plan will have to be them doubling whoever Dilly is matched up against… leaving the opposing team’s 3pt shooter. Just a big liability unfortunately. All that said, I wouldn’t be opposed to drafting him for the potential on offense.

it’s no wonder the Spurs have been trying to invest in taller point guards to man that position. Versatility is key. It’s part of why I’m high on Collier. Dude is built like a tank and follows the trend of strong point guards who won’t be a liability when matched up against 1-5. We saw how Alondes didn’t let Wemby bully him in the paint. That was because he was strong (and he had smarts).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dilly is gonna come in at 5’11” with a +0 wingspan at the combine, just watch.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have Dillinghams autograph but still would prefer Topic. Taller and better, Also Sheppard is a better defender and shooter. This is not an opinion but a fact. In a typical draft I see Dillingham would be a 15th pick or so and Topic maybe 8th but this is not a typical draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Part of me thinks since Devonte Graham (same stature, a needed 3 pt shooter) can’t sniff any rotation minutes this season because of his defensive liabilities that Dilly isn’t a realistic target for the Spurs.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a good question about Devonte. But they're ok with Branham so maybe they are choosing to prioritize their players they drafted, I suppose.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dilly is 175 at best with a 6'2 wingspan and is a bad defender in college. This guy is a plastic bag on the court like Trae. There is no floor with him. Either he is a star or out of the league in 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dilly is 175 at best with a 6'2 wingspan and is a bad defender in college. This guy is a plastic bag on the court like Trae. There is no floor with him. Either he is a star or out of the league in 4.
    His defense is probably irredeemable, but his offense is as good a bet as anyone out there, with his combination of shooting, ball handling, speed, and overall skill, he's got a higher floor than a lot of guys who might end up being a lot of nothing. I'd feel more comfortable using Toronto's pick on him rather than the Spurs' own, but he's probably the best bet for the teams' offensive woes.
    Also, I think he can be as good a scorer (or better) than Trae, though not quite the the playmaker, but if he's 60% - 70% of Trae at a rookie scale deal without any additional assets necessary, I'd wait a while before making any costly deal that may ultimately prove not worth it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dilly is gonna come in at 5’11” with a +0 wingspan at the combine, just watch.
    He looks to me the same height as Sheppard, so if that's the case, it's bad news x 2. For the record, I think he's closer to 6' - 6'1"

Thread Information