Page 97 of 171 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 4270
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Badmouthing the player you want to draft? That is extremely stupid.
    The Spurs worked with Batums agent to plant the rumor that he had a heart condition, and teams were denied his medical records.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not as prevalent as the Pokusevski rumors last season, but I've heard the Thunder are interested in Jackson.

They seemingly loom as a possible Sengun destination too, with 6 (probably a reach) and also 16 and 18 to package. They have no centers and like any non glamor market, should be particularly interested in international players with conceivable star potential.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

draft the man.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if duarte goes to atlanta there will be a new splash brothers in the league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give me chris duarte of give me death i dont care if hes almost as old as dejounte murray

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I listened to Chad Ford’s podcast and he linked the Spurs to Isaiah Jackson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm sure that's hearsay and nothing solid. i wouldn't be too thrilled about that pick, btw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Character issues may not be a problem if pop ain’t the coach anymore lol Dejounte Murray fell in the draft because of characters issues and we still selected him, yes having a high character is good and all but I think y’all maybe over stating it some.
    Yes, draft a guy who quits on every team he's on. Draft him to a franchise that has trouble attracting talent to a small market in the first place. You're a ing genius.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 hour ago – via James Ham @ Yahoo! Sports

Is Franz Wagner on the Kings’ radar? At least one NBA draft expert thinks it’s a done deal and Sacramento will select the Michigan forward with the No. 9 overall draft pick later this month. “I think Franz Wagner to the Kings seems like an inevitability,” Chad Ford said during a recent episode of the Ryen Russillo podcast. “An Analytics driven front office with one of the top analytics guys, and frankly, a player that probably fits what they need.”
    Really sucks to see a talented player get sucked up by a nightmare of a franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be a stupid pick. It's a smokescreen if anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 hour ago – via James Ham @ Yahoo! Sports

Is Franz Wagner on the Kings’ radar? At least one NBA draft expert thinks it’s a done deal and Sacramento will select the Michigan forward with the No. 9 overall draft pick later this month. “I think Franz Wagner to the Kings seems like an inevitability,” Chad Ford said during a recent episode of the Ryen Russillo podcast. “An Analytics driven front office with one of the top analytics guys, and frankly, a player that probably fits what they need.”

Fck you sacto! First halliburton and now my boy franz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

draft the man.
    Damn, you have swayed me. He's a nice player and I could see it work for SA, especially well with the strong Hispanic community. I also feel like anything could happen on draft day, trading up, trading back, trading the pick altogether.
    Couple of questions Dejounte:
    Is there another team that might want him higher than us in the order?
    Who are your #s 2, 3,,4 & 5 at this point?
    Are you Dejounte Murray?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

look, I understand his defense is good, but his offense is borderline non-existent. He’s like a homeless man’s version of Dieng on that end. Before anyone says “but he can grow his offense like kawhi…” dude, come on now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, you have swayed me. He's a nice player and I could see it work for SA, especially well with the strong Hispanic community. I also feel like anything could happen on draft day, trading up, trading back, trading the pick altogether.
    Couple of questions Dejounte:
    Is there another team that might want him higher than us in the order?
    Who are your #s 2, 3,,4 & 5 at this point?
    Are you Dejounte Murray?
    no, I’m not Murray

no one is going to take Duarte before the Spurs at #12

i usually group the guys I want in the draft by tiers, but if I had a gun to my head:

1. Wagner
    2. Duarte
    3. Moody
    4. Giddey
    5. Jeremiah Robinson Earl

this list is subject to change almost semi-monthly… but I think it’s close to being the final product.

trading down for two picks seems really favorable at this point, at least for my preferences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

look, I understand his defense is good, but his offense is borderline non-existent. He’s like a homeless man’s version of Dieng on that end. Before anyone says “but he can grow his offense like kawhi…” dude, come on now.
    We already passed on Precious Achiuwa last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We already passed on Precious Achiuwa last year.
    at least Precious can pretend he can drive to the hoop. This guy is slow as molasses and relies on using his strength to bully his man to get to the rim. That’s not going to work in the NBA where you have speedy guards coming from your blind spot for the steal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, draft a guy who quits on every team he's on. Draft him to a franchise that has trouble attracting talent to a small market in the first place. You're a ing genius.
    Do you not believe that people mature or change? Lmao you can’t hold the past against the guy he’s a kid still. At pick #12 there’s not gonna be a perfect prospect, I trust that the spurs are doing their due diligence on everyone to see how they could fit on the team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you not believe that people mature or change? Lmao you can’t hold the past against the guy he’s a kid still. At pick #12 there’s not gonna be a perfect prospect, I trust that the spurs are doing their due diligence on everyone to see how they could fit on the team
    Thank God you're not the GM of the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank God you're not the GM of the Spurs.
    Yes thank God, fans on a team website are discussing and analyzing potential prospects in the upcoming NBA draft. Go a duck sir

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes thank God, fans on a team website are discussing and analyzing potential prospects in the upcoming NBA draft. Go a duck sir
    I'd pick Jalen for his Star potential. Nobody wins ballgames on congeniality.

And I'd trade a player to get Duarte too

Nothing is sure about any players. Zion on his 3rd year already wants out of New Orleans. Likewise Mitc .

If a Jalen's caliber lands on 12th, heck I'd pick him up.
    Last edited by John B; 07-02-2021 at 07:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The thing that stood out to me is that he's actually not very explosive, so he's not really a lob threat on offense. I'm not a fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And I'd trade a player to get Duarte too

Nothing is sure about any players. Zion on his 3rd year already wants out of New Orleans. Likewise Mitc .

If a Jalen's caliber lands on 12th, heck I'd pick him up.
    That would be awesome imo! Duarte is growing on me more & more, I just wonder what it mean for Lonnie’s future

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm sure that's hearsay and nothing solid. i wouldn't be too thrilled about that pick, btw.
    That would be a stupid pick. It's a smokescreen if anything.
    Unless I'm missing something, he's actually a really solid prospect. Athletic 6'10 big, 19 years old, with a reported 7'5 wingspan. Great shot blocker and surprisingly skilled offensively, with quick first step in face-ups and an excellent finisher around the basket. Good lob threat and has pretty good mechanics on his shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be awesome imo! Duarte is growing on me more & more, I just wonder what it mean for Lonnie’s future
    I like Lonnie. But if that's what it would take to get Duarte? I'd throw in Lonnie too.
    I'm getting that Klay Thompson vibes on this kid. And Spurs desperately need that pure shooter. Heck at 24 yrs old, he can start at SG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His issue isn't congeniality.

It's actually showing up.

You want to waste a lottery pick and guaranteed millions of dollars on a dude who couldn't bear playing for Coach K and quit. , he couldn't even stand playing high school basketball and quit.

And you want to use a draft pick on him.

Thread Information