Page 98 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2866
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Samanic/Poku comparissons need to end. They play nothing alike.

Have you seen an actual game of Pokusevski?
    Just film breakdowns but from what I’ve seen his compe ion is a joke lol maybe I’m wrong but if he was really worth it he’d be going higher in the draft, I just don’t see it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just film breakdowns but from what I’ve seen his compe ion is a joke lol maybe I’m wrong but if he was really worth it he’d be going higher in the draft, I just don’t see it
    He is not the consensus number 1 pick because of the same reason Giannis wasn't either: he plays in the second division league of Greece. Giannis proved that to be a mistake. Let's see what happens with Poku.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People said the same thing as Luka last season lmao I’m not impressed at all
    Nope. Luka could dribble, pass, and shoot, and had a 38” vertical. Poku can dribble, pass, shoot, block shots, steal, and rebound at a very high rate for a skinny guy. That’s like twice the number of skills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Luka could dribble, pass, and shoot, and had a 38” vertical. Poku can dribble, pass, shoot, block shots, steal, and rebound at a very high rate for a skinny guy. That’s like twice the number of skills.
    Lots of players have skill, but how they translate to the NBA is what matters, sure you look at Luka and he does have skill but he’s hasn’t showed any of it in the NBA and I have a hard time imagining Poku will translate to the big league as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of players have skill, but how they translate to the NBA is what matters, sure you look at Luka and he does have skill but he’s hasn’t showed any of it in the NBA and I have a hard time imagining Poku will translate to the big league as well.
    Your lack of imagination will have nothing to do with his success or failure in the NBA, and you absolutely don’t find prospects with that varied of a skill set more than once every 3-4 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boys, boys, settle down. We have only nine days to go. No point in trying to convince anybody about any prospect at this point.
    Last edited by Dejounte; 11-09-2020 at 12:17 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your lack of imagination will have nothing to do with his success or failure in the NBA, and you absolutely don’t find prospects with that varied of a skill set more than once every 3-4 years.
    Literally just last year Bol Bol had the same skill set as Poku lmao but agree to disagree, it’s fun to speculate but I just view other prospects being much better then him for the spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boys, boys, settle down. We have only nine days to go. No point in trying to convince anybody about any prospect at this point.
    Im pumped! I wish we would hear more about who the spurs have been working out

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who in the world are you talking about? As far as i remember, all of these prospects wear suits during draft night. Or did you not realize he's wearing that suit to show off what he's going to wear on draft night?
    That's exactly what I mean, he's got an man's suit on for draft night, not some nightmare dreamed up by a 13 year old in love with "Glam". Have you seen some of the suits worn on draft night? Consider some of the sartorial choices from last year : https://www.si.com/nba/2019/06/20/20...s-outfits-pics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's exactly what I mean, he's got an man's suit on for draft night, not some nightmare dreamed up by a 13 year old in love with "Glam". Have you seen some of the suits worn on draft night? Consider some of the sartorial choices from last year : https://www.si.com/nba/2019/06/20/20...s-outfits-pics
    Yeah man, did you see that gangsta suit Tyler Herro was wearing on draft night?? Smh, what a boy, not over himself, surely wouldn't be a good pick nor could help his team until he grows up out of that fashion trend......

Draft day is quite explicitly an opportunity for prospects to dress up. For most, it'll be their first live TV appearance. I wouldn't go as far as saying regular suits are frowned upon, but out-of-the-ordinary suits are the rule and not the exception. Matter of fact, it doesn't surprise me that Poku didn't quite catch the trend and went with a classic suit, it probably didn't translate over well. Oh, and just in case it wasn't apparent enough: basing your evaluation of a prospect (or any person, for that matter) on the way they dress, is quite narrow-minded and quite frankly stupid. Not to mention Poku's game looks nothing like someone who has "gotten over themselves" would, which can be argued as a strength for him due to his playing profile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://t.co/oOtduLncv9 espn insider article

Any mention of the Spurs?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN Draft Buzz:

After those three, the second tier includes Deni Avdija, Obi Toppin, Isaac Okoro, Tyrese Haliburton, Onyeka Okongwu and Patrick Williams. Those players appear likely to make up picks Nos. 4-9 in some order.
    Picks Nos. 10-20 beginning to take shape There is far less consensus around the league after that top nine. Devin Vassell, Killian Hayes, Aaron Nesmith, Tyrese Maxey, Precious Achiuwa, RJ Hampton, Kira Lewis and Saddiq Bey are the most likely to land among teams in the top 20.
    Aleksej Pokusevski, Cole Anthony, Jalen Smith and Josh Green could also go that high, though their draft ranges appear to be a bit wider.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're so close, you sons of es

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're so close, you sons of es
    I think most sources put Killian Hayes with the 2nd tier and the next tier starts w 11.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Killian Hayes possibly at 11? Yes, please. (I think Patrick Williams is a big riser, which is fine with me.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they don't move up, which seems likely, someone good will drop to #11.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte you better have a last part of your polling set up for a few days before the draft - I'm interested to see how the tides have turned up to now. I can officially say I'm off the Achiuwa bandwagon, and into the Smith bandwagon, but actually don't think we'll be in a position to draft either of them come draft night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally just last year Bol Bol had the same skill set as Poku lmao but agree to disagree, it’s fun to speculate but I just view other prospects being much better then him for the spurs
    Bol Bol doesn't even come close to the level of ball handling, playmaking and passing ability Pokusevski has.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9 glorious days until the draft.

In a few hours, it will be 8 great days until the draft.

The energy level is rising. Hear the drums beating...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte you better have a last part of your polling set up for a few days before the draft - I'm interested to see how the tides have turned up to now. I can officially say I'm off the Achiuwa bandwagon, and into the Smith bandwagon, but actually don't think we'll be in a position to draft either of them come draft night.
    Damn so in that scenario, who’s falling to us?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn so in that scenario, who’s falling to us?
    My sleeper pick is Onyeka Okongwu at #6, just to go against the general tide of Wiseman at #2. But we can't really know for sure what the Spurs are up to until the draft.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My sleeper pick is Onyeka Okongwu at #6, just to go against the general tide of Wiseman at #2. But we can't really know for sure what the Spurs are up to until the draft.
    I didn't realize that Okongwu was a teammate of both Lonzo and LaMelo Ball in high school.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems Pat is now firmly outside our range. Hoping Killian drops. I also wouldn't mind Vassell, looks like Danny Green with more offensive potential.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems Pat is now firmly outside our range. Hoping Killian drops. I also wouldn't mind Vassell, looks like Danny Green with more offensive potential.
    One way or another, we're moving in the draft slot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much has been said that this is a weak draft, but there is no question that whoever we draft would no question be like top 4/5 (at worst) most talented player on the team. This team is so devoid of talent that anyone we draft will bolster this team.

Thread Information