Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roflmao. I hope the mom will recocer after that.

https://youtu.be/hgJaMCYTj1s
    I also finally know why Chris is such a . Gets it from his mom.
    now the story has changed that the whole exchange happened on the concourse
    From “shoving” to “hugging” to “tapping”
    Flop runs deep in that family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs going to need to win @ Phx Game 6 to stay alive.
    CP0s mom purportedly offering to cook for Doncic to help assure win by slowing him down.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

If they can bring it back here & thus an ELE I may be okay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tbh the Suns have that feel of the typical "talented but whiny/mentally fragile" makeup that the early 00 Kings, Van Gundy Magic, Durant/Westbrook OKC Thunder, and pretty much every team Chris Paul/Doc Rivers/James Harden have been a part of. They just don't strike me as a team that's mentally tough enough to win a le with this group imho

I was thinking the same. Lacking in the moxie department.

Luka is outgunned in this series, but I could see the W's beating PHX in 5, tbh.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    as good as kidd has been all year, that was maybe his worst game of the season. did a horrible job of adjusting last night, and continues to allow powell to be in situations that kill momentum. luka jacked up the momentum in the 2Q, offense stayed stagnant in the 3rd and then the suns went all in on overplaying the passing lanes since the mavs werent doing any kind of motion to make them pay

get back to engaging the defense earlier in the shot clock, utilize the off ball movement that was so good in games 3 and 4, and phoenix will have run out of answers for luka and jalen and have to just hope the role players miss open looks at that point

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    as good as kidd has been all year, that was maybe his worst game of the season. did a horrible job of adjusting last night, and continues to allow powell to be in situations that kill momentum. luka jacked up the momentum in the 2Q, offense stayed stagnant in the 3rd and then the suns went all in on overplaying the passing lanes since the mavs werent doing any kind of motion to make them pay

get back to engaging the defense earlier in the shot clock, utilize the off ball movement that was so good in games 3 and 4, and phoenix will have run out of answers for luka and jalen and have to just hope the role players miss open looks at that point
    despite Luka being a great passer, he just holds onto the ball deep into the shot clock too many times killing any kind of rhythm and creating a hot potato fire drill as someone has to jack up a bad shot before the clock expires. They need more consistent motion early on in the clock, especially when somebody is penetrating into the paint and kicking (particularly Brunson). If they're going to rely on helter-skelter offense, atleast keep everyone moving and engaged. Also, I think Luka may need to pick and choose when it's time to play "bully ball" in the post. With how physical Phoenix is playing him, it's probably wearing him down much quicker as the game goes on which is part of the reason his shooting has been so poor IMO

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The entire Suns team is the perfect embodiment of the Jordan “It’s easy to talk sh*t when you’re winning” scene from The Last Dance. Mean mugging all game when they’re up, but got nothing to say to the Dallas bench when they’re losing Pinson talks trash whether the team is up 30 or down 30, that guy is a keeper.

The Mavericks are clearly punching above their weight, and taking it 6 games is a massive overachievement, but there’s no chance these fake tough frontrunner Suns can win a le.
    Last edited by Thanos; 05-11-2022 at 09:46 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also I’m so sick of the Luka “he’s wearing himself out” discussions. HE’S TWENTY THREE YEARS OLD, HE SHOULDN’T BE “WEARING DOWN” LIKE HE’S AN OLD MAN. I’m not even going to care what Dallas does in the offseason, because if Luka shows up to camp looking bloated again, then we already know the season is wasted.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    despite Luka being a great passer, he just holds onto the ball deep into the shot clock too many times killing any kind of rhythm and creating a hot potato fire drill as someone has to jack up a bad shot before the clock expires. They need more consistent motion early on in the clock, especially when somebody is penetrating into the paint and kicking (particularly Brunson). If they're going to rely on helter-skelter offense, atleast keep everyone moving and engaged. Also, I think Luka may need to pick and choose when it's time to play "bully ball" in the post. With how physical Phoenix is playing him, it's probably wearing him down much quicker as the game goes on which is part of the reason his shooting has been so poor IMO
    Luka is a good passer nice vision but the biggest knock on my Bird comparison is how quick Larry was with his passes he had the gift Magic Kidd had …Doncic passing wise more ball dominant like Harden or better yet Bron… Luka sometimes ignores the Skip ahead pass that the pure PGs love …he a better natural scorer than all of them (at same age) kid is soo gifted. Gotta stop the cry baby it’s wearing thin. And agreed on shape and conditioning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would like to see this go 7.

Dallas so off n on, if their scrub shooters can get hot again would not surprise if they pull upset tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka is a good passer nice vision but the biggest knock on my Bird comparison is how quick Larry was with his passes he had the gift Magic Kidd had …Doncic passing wise more ball dominant like Harden or better yet Bron… Luka sometimes ignores the Skip ahead pass that the pure PGs love …he a better natural scorer than all of them (at same age) kid is soo gifted. Gotta stop the cry baby it’s wearing thin. And agreed on shape and conditioning
    Larry was passing around people with 2nd jobs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Luka’s already looking tired, he is going to have no legs in the 4th quarter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Larry was passing around people with 2nd jobs.
    Sure, can’t deny that but still a gifted passer

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These refs calling foul everytime Booker and Paul go near a person and act like they got shot... i have no idea how these guys can have a job. This is amateur job by the refs

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing foul by Luka's head to Aytons elbow. Roflmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas taxing that ass. Luka like a game 7 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Penis Suns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would pay to see someone give a slight tap Clitter Pauls mom again and wish her Happy Thursday.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Amazing foul by Luka's head to Aytons elbow. Roflmao
    What a ho move to elbow Luka in the head and then stare him down like he did something tough. Even Ayton has been tainted by CP3.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread

I'm picking the South Beach Heatles to beat Dallas in 6

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread

I'm picking the South Beach Heatles to beat Dallas in 6
    I'd take that every day that ends in (y).

Just grateful at this point to get the Suns into an ELE.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Having memories of the mid-00 Suns who would usually put away inferior teams in these types of situations, I’m not feeling too confident in game 7. Seems inevitable they’ll sh!t the bed at some point with how underwhelming they’ve been in the postseason this far but they’ll probably put away Dallas at least. Feels weird to say that the Bucks/Celtics have been the two most ‘trustworthy’ teams this postseason.

on a somewhat related note CP3 looks washed up to the point he doesn’t even Give a damn in his postgame interviews. He used to be Russell Westbrook level entertaining but now he’s just going the lazy JasonGarrett route with his answers

”gotta look at the tape…look at the tape…”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can the Dallas support shooters muster up one more 50% game?

CP slurpers going to STFU if this further proves he can't?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on Dallas, keep your foot on the gas and run these mother ers out of their own building.

Thread Information