Page 60 of 84 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2078
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The West really is right now. Also lol Mavs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas had no business being in the Conference Finals. They're straight mediocre. Just shows how awful Phoenix bombing in game seven was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I had doubts with GSW this season, but it really might just be that the Grizzlies truly have their ticket and will have to face them again next season and they know it…
    Its probably premature still but it’s looking like golden twinkies champions again.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phoenix was built to beat this warrior team

except they choked against the mavs
    and we are cursed watching these gots play in the finals again

last hope is heat or celtics to remain healthy enough to NOT give these gots another easy series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The West really is right now. Also lol Mavs.
    This is fully cliche. I tire of seeing wooooo the league is so weak this season while the Spurs were 14 games below 500 and made a run late when teams were tanking… league is the same it’s ever been.

Actually more interesting bc there’s a lot more home cooked teams instead of super teams. It’s potentially anyones that has a star and competent FO and coach. The way it should be. Also Lakers we’re Lulz as we all knew they be with their roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas had no business being in the Conference Finals. They're straight mediocre. Just shows how awful Phoenix bombing in game seven was.
    In the playoffs, if you want to advance, your role players have to shine at home. Dallas’s were MIA tonight, and they’re going out, either in game 4 or game 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the playoffs, if you want to advance, your role players have to shine at home. Dallas’s were MIA tonight, and they’re going out, either in game 4 or game 5.
    Their role players are really poor for this level of play. You can't be depending on Dinwiddie and Brunson at this point.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is fully cliche. I tire of seeing wooooo the league is so weak this season while the Spurs were 14 games below 500 and made a run late when teams were tanking… league is the same it’s ever been.

Actually more interesting bc there’s a lot more home cooked teams instead of super teams. It’s potentially anyones that has a star and competent FO and coach. The way it should be. Also Lakers we’re Lulz as we all knew they be with their roster.
    Did I say the Spurs are good? I been saying the conference is since early on this season. And I didn't say the league is weak, the East is the best it's been in a minute they're just banged up. It's the worst the WC has been since the 90's.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hate Lucas, talented but resorting to these kind of flopping. Can NBA implement that flopping as Technical and throw out the players after 2 floppings. There is a different of selling it with min. contact and then there is those simplying flopping with no contact. It's frustrating that the top players are leading all these flopping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a dust up after Curry put on another prancing display after making a basket. Everybody went after everyone on GSW except him. Why are there no hard fouls on that that pr*ck? Asking for a friend.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    There was a dust up after Curry put on another prancing display after making a basket. Everybody went after everyone on GSW except him. Why are there no hard fouls on that that pr*ck? Asking for a friend.
    bc social media will turn them into the most hated man since hitler

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like these turds are about to get 4th rings. Hopefully that’ll be the end of their

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hate Lucas, talented but resorting to these kind of flopping. Can NBA implement that flopping as Technical and throw out the players after 2 floppings. There is a different of selling it with min. contact and then there is those simplying flopping with no contact. It's frustrating that the top players are leading all these flopping.
    And Luka’s the biggest crybaby when players flop. Plus I just don’t like his smirks and arrogance. I like his game, but he needs to stop being a jerk out there. At this point, I’m just rooting for Dubs who I equally hate, to just sweep the series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like these turds are about to get 4th rings. Hopefully that’ll be the end of their
    This run by them reminds me a lot like the Spurs '07 run. Spurs had a lot of luck go their way in the '07 run such as Amare and Diaw being dumb enough to run off the bench in the second round against them and get suspended, avoiding the Mavs due to them being upset in the first round, gifted an easy Finals matchup with the Cavs due to the Pistons choking. Also, that Spurs team was the weakest to me out of the 4 incarnations at the time and least impressive. Took the Spurs 5 years after '07 to be a legit elite team again and 7 to win a le again. Hopefully GS doesn't even get that type of recovery, and this is for them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darn, Dallas lost again. I was at least expecting them to make it a series. Looks like they are done in 4 or 5. I really do hope either Miami or Boston can beat the Warriors if that is the matchup. I do not want them getting more rings that they didn't earn against an even field. Got darn Kawhi being injured doesn't help. I would have much preferred the Clippers to win instead of GSW. Milwaukee was my favourite going in, but didn't expect Middleton to be out hurt. I used to like Boston when I was a kid, but ever since they had Garnett and Allen, never really like them from that point on. Also don't like that we could have traded Kawhi there, but no trade when through. I'd actually prefer Miami to win, but Daslicer has got me doubting whether they can or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wiggins has become a solid two way player these last few years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the biggest loser in the western conference finals has to be the ratings. what a borefest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lowry’s dumpy has a dumpy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green doing podcasts after games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, these playoffs are really sucking. Feels like the bubble year, just awful basketball.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the biggest loser in the western conference finals has to be the ratings. what a borefest.
    ECF isn't any more interesting with the Celtics and Heat trading games they the bed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, these playoffs are really sucking. Feels like the bubble year, just awful basketball.
    Was really hoping for a Suns-Bucks rematch, last year's Finals was the most interesting series I had seen since the 2016 Finals. But Suns gonna Suns.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was really hoping for a Suns-Bucks rematch, last year's Finals was the most interesting series I had seen since the 2016 Finals. But Suns gonna Suns.
    Agreed I really enjoyed Bucks vs Suns. I had hoped it was a changing of the guard and the league had moved past the Curry-Lebron era but unfortunately it doesn't like that's going to happen yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ECF seem to ne staged tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed I really enjoyed Bucks vs Suns. I had hoped it was a changing of the guard and the league had moved past the Curry-Lebron era but unfortunately it doesn't like that's going to happen yet.
    I was fine with the Warriors until Durant ruined the league for 4 years by running to a 73 win team because of some accidental e in the salary cap that one season. Hard not to hate them after that.

Thread Information