Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite their struggles and flaws, INDY is a very good team. Don't kid yourself.
    I think the Lakers started the trend by putting on an offensive clinic in 2008. They took it another notch in 09 and I think Phil made the half court reliant teams obsolete by . Dallas followed his blue print and went zone on the NBA, took out three great teams/superstars in the process.

I don't think the Pacers have enough offense to win a championship tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would probably agree, but that doesn't make them a bad team. Every team has flaws. Even the best ones. Outside of the Spurs right now there are no more "dominant" teams where you just know unless something fluky happens they are going to win. Lot's of very good teams, could have some great ones if the Spurs can keep it up, but no one scary/dominant.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Any team that rely on Lance Stephenson to be successful failed from the start.
    That's about it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His teammates are so selfish. They take all his rebounds from him so he can only average 5.
    I'm tired of midgets thinking they know the gotdam game...shut the up mane

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite their struggles and flaws, INDY is a very good team. Don't kid yourself.
    Out of everyone I listed, Paul George and David West are the only good-great players.

But Hibbert, Hill, Stephenson, all those guys were playing over their heads to start the season. It was probably due to their ECF high not wearing off yet.

Just look at their play ANYWHERE else besides the start of the 2013-14 season/end of the 2013 playoffs, and right now they're being exploited by the same faults that they've had every year prior. Hill isn't a good dribbler/finisher, Stephenson is too y, and Hibbert has never been a great rebounder. Add in a washed up bench of Scola/Butler and you basically have the Pacers. Paul George and David West playing well are the only way this team can get clicking, and even then I doubt it's enough to seriously contend for a le.

I'm not kidding myself of anything, I never feared the Pacers. Take George/West out and the entire team starts to struggle, add Hibbert into the equation if you're Miami. Every year there's that one team who plays incredible through-out the first couple of months, but usually they flame out by January. Pacers have been flying longer, and now they're falling harder.

But sure, Indiana is a good team. Just not great. But I doubt they could beat OKC/San Antonio/Los Angeles, and that's only if they make it past Miami, and that's only if they make it to the ECF.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I want his nose rubbed in his own makings. See him put to running. But, that ain't gonna happen. He'll skate. He always skates.
    yep..they didn't let Zeke skate but they're coddeling Bird....and I know why....they paid him off with an MVP to Kobe to keep Bird from giving all his back....he threatened it if Kobe didn't win one and they've been tip toeing in the tulips every since....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would have thought a team with Lance Stephenson and David West as the primary leaders would be so volatile.
    read my mind, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hibbert himself looks like a 42 year old Tim Duncan out there.

he really fell off a cliff imo

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I know everybody knows that I call out PG, but I got some backlash earlier this year and last year for calling Lance Stevenson a stupid chucker who wasn't "snubbed' from the AS team. The guy is a stupid bonehead and has that evil look if we're going to judge by appearances.
    Last edited by sook; 04-01-2014 at 05:21 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know everybody knows that I call out PG, but I got some backlash earlier this year and last year for calling him a stupid chucker who wasn't "snubbed' from the AS team. The guy is a stupid bonehead and has that evil look if we're going to judge by appearances.
    if we're going to judge by appearances the taliban in your sig would be in Guantanamo tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hibbert himself looks like a 42 year old Tim Duncan out there.

he really fell off a cliff imo
    he was never on top of the cliff lol. he's always been a scrub that just smells blood against miami

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    if we're going to judge by appearances the taliban in your sig would be in Guantanamo tbh
    oops I forgot to add Lance Stevenson, I wasn't talking about PG, I was talking about Lance when I meant "snubbed from the AS team/stupid chucker/ evil look"

I fixed the quote.

Tell me now. Does he not look evil?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any team that rely on Lance Stephenson to be successful failed from the start.
    I call it Kenyon Martin Syndrome. Teams that have/had Kenyon Martin on their team and expect him to play a major role don't win championships.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps the loss of Danny Granger has been the problem. The ol' sport was the leader of the team basically and PG does not a leader make.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did Kirby join the Pacers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm tired of midgets thinking they know the gotdam game...shut the up mane
    You don't know about basketball, lol at you calling other people out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why are you so obsessed about Bird tbh? He's actually a pretty decent team president.
    Spurfan bball IQ

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pacers look like they have a lot of problems, but i think one is that it looks like there're some issues between Lance Stephenson (Isn't he a Larry Bird favorite?) and the rest of the team...watched the game last night and saw Stephenson call for screen from Mahinmi, try to go before he could set the screen, wave off the screen, try again, and then just trying to drive...granted, Mahinmi could set better screens, but Stephenson's reaction made it unlikely that Mahinmi would want to set screens for him ever again (yeah, that's an exaggeration)...I think when Stephenson didn't get selected for the All-Star game, he just ended up with a huge chip on his shoulder that's affecting everyone on that team...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I think the Pacers get it together before the playoffs. Still to be a force to be reckoned with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "While George is sporting a career high PER, and his True Shooting percentage and Effective field goal percentage are higher than last year — even with an increased usage percentage, he needs to learn how to get his big men involved — "

Sounds like a chucker in Oakland. Node-a-mean?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"A B C, B B D...The East Coast Family"

Thread Information