Page 47 of 125 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 3111
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that ankle looked fine when it happened.
    He didn't want anything else to do with that game. Learned that from James.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austin Rivers 16 points in 4th qtr to close for Nuggets vs Portland.

Portlan_ wtf?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    btw where has Kawhitstorm been? pretty quiet ever since kawhi blew a 3-1 lead while lebron dominated to another championship

lol luka > kawhi
    lol thinking kawhi > lebron
    lol thinking kawhi was ever the best player in the nba
    lol needed an opponents #1 and #3 option to get injured just to barely win a finals series
    lol a guy who is a "bucketgetter" anytime he wants to get one and can lock down anyone he wants to at any time continuing to disappear both offensively and defensively in clutch situations for 2 straight years
    lol arguably not even be a top 5 player

but hey, at least he still turned out to be an incredibly good player and was far far better than i predicted, so you and DAF86 can relish in that victory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw where has Kawhitstorm been? pretty quiet ever since kawhi blew a 3-1 lead while lebron dominated to another championship

lol luka > kawhi
    lol thinking kawhi > lebron
    lol thinking kawhi was ever the best player in the nba
    lol needed an opponents #1 and #3 option to get injured just to barely win a finals series
    lol a guy who is a "bucketgetter" anytime he wants to get one and can lock down anyone he wants to at any time continuing to disappear both offensively and defensively in clutch situations for 2 straight years
    lol arguably not even be a top 5 player

but hey, at least he still turned out to be an incredibly good player and was far far better than i predicted, so you and DAF86 can relish in that victory
    What about Clipper Nation? (I suck at using the mention feature). He use to be a regular until that game 7 choke last year.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    lol julius randle
    lol overrated
    lol lakerfans that thought they would be better off building around him, ingram, kuzma, hart and lonzo, instead of getting lebron and AD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol julius randle
    lol overrated
    lol lakerfans that thought they would be better off building around him, ingram, kuzma, hart and lonzo, instead of getting lebron and AD
    Yeah, while fun to watch during the regular season, 8th seed and 1st round exits would have been that team's ceiling.

I'm just salty that Kuzma was the last man standing out of that bunch. When Ingram or Clarkson are better fits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NyetsRef stepping it up with all time b.s. calls Harden.

This is getting too close.

Tatum stepping up with some big counter shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG the fix is definitely on.

Gonna have to see if Celtics can overcome / hold on.
    111-104

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets got this. Celtics are ting all over themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NyetsRef stepping it up with all time b.s. calls Harden.

This is getting too close.

Tatum stepping up with some big counter shots.
    I've told you, mother er, the Nets aren't owned by Russians anymore. You sound like a clown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is unwatchable. No defense allowed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    refs
    NBA
    rigged

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, some legit calls in the last few minutes including a stunning charging call on Durbetta
    Wait, reversed on review.

Celts win!
    122-116 at press time :25 left

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FFS if anyone can get a video up of the Durbetta super obvious charge revered to blocking call AND a technical FT?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TF happened to the Mavs huge early lead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In all of this hot shooting, I forgot about how atrocious the Mavs are defensively

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop rewarding this flopping bull .

Did Mann on Clips slip a nutt shot in on Cauley Smith?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoever gave porzingis that contract needs to be shot.

What a team of losers are around Luka. Its ing sad. Clippers are winning this series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs are going to lose the series. Clippers are winning this in 6.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    lol @ the knee jerk reactions

I don't deny the clips could very well win this, but it took a good game from literally every clipper player (nearly perfect from kawhi and PG), a trash game from every mav except Luka and brunson, and a horrible decision by Rick to sit Luka during his hot run to start the game, just to win a close one

literally the only reason the clips have a chance is because KP is SO BAD lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ the knee jerk reactions

I don't deny the clips could very well win this, but it took a good game from literally every clipper player (nearly perfect from kawhi and PG), a trash game from every mav except Luka and brunson, and a horrible decision by Rick to sit Luka during his hot run to start the game, just to win a close one

literally the only reason the clips have a chance is because KP is SO BAD lol
    Both teams have been out of their minds offensively. The Mavs were just worse on D tonight, and Porzingis looks AWFUL

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Both teams have been out of their minds offensively. The Mavs were just worse on D tonight, and Porzingis looks AWFUL
    kp is bad all around

thj and maxi were constantly lost on defensive rotations

if they fix those defensive rotations up and find some way to get some offensive value out of KP, it's Dallas series to lose. but it's hard to have much confidence in KP, and maxi is one of the worst IQ players on the team so idk what to expect going forward

I personally think playing more cauley-stein might be the solution, the defense is just so much better when he's in there, allows Dorian and maxi to play much more aggressively on Kawhi and PG, instead of playing at their mercy.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am pretty sure kawhi and george will have good games. I cant say the same for zingis pingis. The only chance the mavs have is if Hardaway plays like an all star and i dont see that happening. I think it will be over in 6. And then as soon as the season is over, the mavs need to trade the real pandemic P, cause Luka will wanna be traded himself if he has to watch that loser next to him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What is this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kp is bad all around

thj and maxi were constantly lost on defensive rotations

if they fix those defensive rotations up and find some way to get some offensive value out of KP, it's Dallas series to lose. but it's hard to have much confidence in KP, and maxi is one of the worst IQ players on the team so idk what to expect going forward

I personally think playing more cauley-stein might be the solution, the defense is just so much better when he's in there, allows Dorian and maxi to play much more aggressively on Kawhi and PG, instead of playing at their mercy.
    Klebber is just not very good, and Kawhi just owns him. He doesn't have the length of strength to even bother Kawhi, and he doesn't produce nearly enough offense to overcome his awful defense

And I agree, more Cauley-Stein will help for the sake of the defense alone. It's been a weird series with flukey shooting on both sides, and I have no idea how it'll go, but probability is on Dallas' side

Thread Information