Page 64 of 112 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 2792
    Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Walt can explain everything away as a highly paid cook under someone else's bidding, which he was for a long time. Remember the barrels of money in the desert. It wouldn't be hard to tie them to Hank.

You're missing the point. There's enough holy and awe with that video to keep Hank quiet... Remember that he's been quiet up to this point. A fact that shouldn't be lost. Once again, he was real anxious use full DEA force vs. Gus, etc., but now he's sitting on this case. He looks guilty of something already.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    It doesn't matter. If there were full investigations, Walt would have a lot more explaining to do than Hank.
    Not necessarily. No one has any proof of anything for anyone being tied to the meth business. The tiniest shred of evidence was the book, which that can easily be dismissed with any sort of story. But they have nothing to pin on Jesse, Walt, Saul, Todd, or Lydia. The only way anything happens is if one of them rolls, which almost certainly none of them will, and no one even knows of Todd, Saul, or Lydia having ties, so it's basically down to just Walt and Jesse. Now if Walt shows that video, that is going to bring far more heat on Hank than Walt.

Unless someone rats, Hank has to "tread lightly" for his own good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    So the question is who is Walt buying the big gun for:

1) Hank (super unlikely although thats what we originally thought).
    2) Lydias crew (probably)
    3) Jesse (longshot)
    4) Other

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Loved how Walt's confession was the product of a very gifted liar yet his "i need to check the soda machine to get my gun" story was the work of the awkward chemistry teacher.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not necessarily. No one has any proof of anything for anyone being tied to the meth business. The tiniest shred of evidence was the book, which that can easily be dismissed with any sort of story. But they have nothing to pin on Jesse, Walt, Saul, Todd, or Lydia. The only way anything happens is if one of them rolls, which almost certainly none of them will, and no one even knows of Todd, Saul, or Lydia having ties, so it's basically down to just Walt and Jesse. Now if Walt shows that video, that is going to bring far more heat on Hank than Walt.

Unless someone rats, Hank has to "tread lightly" for his own good.
    I agree there isn't much to tie anyone to meth but in terms of having questionable income, I think Walt would have trouble explaining the cars, car wash, medical payments, etc. But my guess is that everything Hank owns could be accounted for and tied to his job income.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    I agree there isn't much to tie anyone to meth but in terms of having questionable income, I think Walt would have trouble explaining the cars, car wash, medical payments, etc. But my guess is that everything Hank owns could be accounted for and tied to his job income.
    Walt had his gambling story to get out of su ion.

If he were to show that video, he could give them the info on the barrells of money and say those are Hanks, and he was simply "hiding in plain sight" when working for the DEA by not being too flashy.

To this point, Hank is in a far worse situation than Walt. However that could change quickly, and probably will.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Loved how Walt's confession was the product of a very gifted liar yet his "i need to check the soda machine to get my gun" story was the work of the awkward chemistry teacher.
    Its harder for him to lie to Skyler. She sees through him better than anyone, and always has.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Walt had his gambling story to get out of su ion.

If he were to show that video, he could give them the info on the barrells of money and say those are Hanks, and he was simply "hiding in plain sight" when working for the DEA by not being too flashy.

To this point, Hank is in a far worse situation than Walt. However that could change quickly, and probably will.
    IDK...I think he would need to plant something somewhere linking Hank to the money. Which he's certainly capable of doing. But there's nothing linking either to making and selling the meth. As to the gambling story, I think for amounts that large, there is supposed to be some kind of record. At the least, the IRS would come after Walt.

But I guess that's all irrelevant with the cancer coming back and the short time left for the story to finish.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ooooooops, Marie forgot to tell Hank who paid all his medical bills.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    IDK...I think he would need to plant something somewhere linking Hank to the money. Which he's certainly capable of doing. But there's nothing linking either to making and selling the meth. As to the gambling story, I think for amounts that large, there is supposed to be some kind of record. At the least, the IRS would come after Walt.

But I guess that's all irrelevant with the cancer coming back and the short time left for the story to finish.
    The point of the video isn't for Walt to save himself. If Hank continues and makes a DEA case of this, then Walt will probably go down one way or another. He is just saying that he is going to take Hank down with him, if Hank tries to bust him.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So the question is who is Walt buying the big gun for:

1) Hank (super unlikely although thats what we originally thought).
    2) Lydias crew (probably)
    3) Jesse (longshot)
    4) Other
    Lydia's chech peeps, you need an m60 to take out those eastern block muda ers.

And I'm calling it now, Todd blows himself up

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Lydia's chech peeps, you need an m60 to take out those eastern block muda ers.

And I'm calling it now, Todd blows himself up
    Good possibility. They made a big deal about his cooking, so he might just screw the pooch. The Nazis then need a cook and either kidnap Jesse or somehow threaten Walt's family to get him back. Walter White: Nazi hunter.

and lol unrealistic DVD. If you are complaining about plausibility after the train heist....

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Agreed with Chump's last point, tbh..Breaking Bad, like the Wire(my favorite show of all-time), will get a pass for that type of questionable realism, though, based on reputation and body of work..even as a fan, I admit that a lesser show would be criticized for unrealistic scenes of this nature..

I disagree with cantthinkofanything, though, tbh..Walt's story against Hank is much more believable, with Hank's potential DEA connects from experience and rank in the system, tbh..it's more likely for Hank to establish drug connects, rather than a square, middle-class chemistry teacher with cancer..it also works in Walt's favor that Hank, an important figure in the local DEA game, didn't suspect Walt or book him for over a year, tbh..it makes Walt's story even more plausible..

Anyways, I fully expect Walt to be dead by the end of the series, but I'm still hoping he survives, while Skyler and Jesse are dead, tbh..I strongly dislike both characters(within the scope of the show, obviously..Aaron Paul is a great actor, tbh)..

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings

If it went that route, they'd also probably have some questions for the professional law enforcement brother-in-law who a) didn't get su ious of Walt's sudden influx of cash and who b) on paper accepted a huge chunk of said inexplicable cash for his own use.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Im guessing Walt is going to save Hank at the end.

One thing we know is that his neighbor dropped her bag of groceries when he saw her (with hair). This could be misdirection. Mabye she thought Walt was dead and thats why she saw the groceries (as opposed to knowing that hes the drug dealer). Of course the spray painted "Heisenberg" in the house might throw out that theory.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Really, Hank's career is ed no matter what. As soon as Walt is exposed, that's it for him; if he lives, he'll be a Segue riding mall cop. Walt just let him know how ed Hank could be legally if he is the one who exposes/kills Walt.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If it went that route, they'd also probably have some questions for the professional law enforcement brother-in-law who a) didn't get su ious of Walt's sudden influx of cash and who b) on paper accepted a huge chunk of said inexplicable cash for his own use.
    I don't think he'd ever get convicted on any kind of drug charges but it would certainly end his career. He'd look incredibly incompetent at the least.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    but I'm still hoping he survives, while Skyler and Jesse are dead, tbh..I strongly dislike both characters
    I just can't imagine not liking Jesse. Never before has a TV character made me want to dish out motherly nurturing hugs so consistently.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just can't imagine not liking Jesse. Never before has a TV character made me want to dish out motherly nurturing hugs so consistently.
    you ...you ing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    racist much???

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Im guessing Walt is going to save Hank at the end.

One thing we know is that his neighbor dropped her bag of groceries when he saw her (with hair). This could be misdirection. Mabye she thought Walt was dead and thats why she saw the groceries (as opposed to knowing that hes the drug dealer). Of course the spray painted "Heisenberg" in the house might throw out that theory.
    I definitely lean towards the shock being due to Walt being alive, tbh..based on the Reddit spoilers(which have been false, so far, but I imagine some of it must be accurate) and Marie suggesting Walt should die, it seems like they're hinting at Walt faking his death, tbh..

The neighbour's reaction looked like a surprised reaction, rather than a look of fear, although we're probably over analyzing the acting of a random, irrelevant character, tbh..

Crowned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I definitely lean towards the shock being due to Walt being alive, tbh..based on the Reddit spoilers(which have been false, so far, but I imagine some of it must be accurate) and Marie suggesting Walt should die, it seems like they're hinting at Walt faking his death, tbh..

The neighbour's reaction looked like a surprised reaction, rather than a look of fear, although we're probably over analyzing the acting of a random, irrelevant character, tbh..
    Also notice that when she dropped the groceries, oranges rolled out. In the Godfather movies, oranges were generally used as symbolism for something bad happening to the character. It might be just an homage to the Godfather movies, and nothing more - but it's darn sure not accidental, because these writers are meticulous.

http://www.destinationhollywood.com/..._oranges.shtml

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I understand the intricacies of his character and the struggles he's dealing with(based on all the harm he inflicted on civilians), but I have a difficult time liking emo pussies, tbh..

Most people hate Walt and like Jesse, but realistically, Walt is the only reason Jesse is still alive, tbh..a soft, emotional wreck like Jesse would have been murdered a long time ago in the drug game, if Walt didn't have his name and reputation..obviously you could counter that Walt is the only reason Jesse was even involved in the meth game at this level, but Jesse was already a deadbeat junkie, he probably would have died at some point anyways, tbh..

As a fan of writing and acting, I love the Jesse character, but looking at the show from a general fan perspective, I've had a difficult time liking an emo junkie, tbh..

Name
    Bruno
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jesse and Skyler are the most annoying characters of BB

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's weird but for me I've learned to like Jesse and Skylar more and more as they've been continually seduced by Walt. The more they've been sucked in the more I like them. Just one of the ways the writers have really manipulated the audience.

I love that a simple detail like the neighbors reaction has so many implications. Maybe Walt had Saul gate and tag the house. Walt is going to get his way in the end. If he dies it will be because of the cancer. Or maybe that's what he wants everyone to think.

Thread Information