Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depend son how the rockets finish off their roster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets still don't play defense, they'll get even worse with Bosh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Foul Howard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's Rocket, and what's wrong with his front court?
    Rocket is the little raccoon guy (quick point guard) on Guardians of the Galaxy. Front Court is a little tree heavy, could use some quickness.

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TylerGotSports: Tim Duncan and Tiago Splitter have to stop Zbo/Gasol, Davis/Asik, Bosh/Howard and Dirk/Chandler
    SIXTEEN TIMES
    BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS.
    ��
    Just like last year when they started 1-11 or something like that against playoff caliber teams over .500.

As long as the Spurs whooped on the bottom half of the playoff draw in the West and clean house against the East like last year, they will have the #1 seed yet again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo to Heat gets Bosh and Wade to stay and forces Gasohol to SA - check and mate MFer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if I am the rockets I like terrance jones and parsons better than just bosh.

Getting bosh doesn't do anything different for the rockets other than lose parsons and possibly the big euro back up center. seems they are sacrificing for a name rather than getting better. jones shoots just as well but rebounds better than bosh. also plays better defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They probably lose Parsons, Linn, Asik and most of their bench if they sign Bosh. Bosh won't be the alpha male on that team partially because he's not an alpha male anymore and Harden won't let him be. That team has horrible team defense which will only get worse with Asik gone. They have no wing defender and their PG is serviceable but not elite with zero depth.

If they keep Parsons they have to work hard not to be in the luxury tax. They'll be bargain basement hunting for PG depth and they still will have no wing defender. If they let Parsons walk they still won't have mega money to spend on their bench after signing Bosh to a max deal. PG depth and wing defender will still be glaring holes. Not too worried about the Rockettes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unleash Baynes tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They probably lose Parsons, Linn, Asik and most of their bench if they sign Bosh. Bosh won't be the alpha male on that team partially because he's not an alpha male anymore and Harden won't let him be. That team has horrible team defense which will only get worse with Asik gone. They have no wing defender and their PG is serviceable but not elite with zero depth.

If they keep Parsons they have to work hard not to be in the luxury tax. They'll be bargain basement hunting for PG depth and they still will have no wing defender. If they let Parsons walk they still won't have mega money to spend on their bench after signing Bosh to a max deal. PG depth and wing defender will still be glaring holes. Not too worried about the Rockettes.
    There is no possible way for them to avoid the tax for 3 years if they match Parsons. I love the Pic of Cuban with Parson when they are signing that contract. You can tell Cuban had that smirk on his face like, I'm in you Morey, I'm in you hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no possible way for them to avoid the tax for 3 years if they match Parsons. I love the Pic of Cuban with Parson when they are signing that contract. You can tell Cuban had that smirk on his face like, I'm in you Morey, I'm in you hard.
    What goes around:

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...dwight-howard/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignore Bosh as he stands on the 3pt line, double Dwert or foul him, laugh at the fact that their SF rotation is Dleague trash.
    Are you forgetting about Chandler Parsons?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll definitely match Parsens if they get Bosh. They'll have a very strong core on paper, but they will obviously seriously lack depth. Tiago will do well against that team defensively and Duncan's length will help.

I mostly wonder how Bosh will play in the future. I can't imagine he'll be a rich man's Sam Perkins in Houston like he was becoming in Miami. But we'll see.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    West gets stronger, East gets weaker. One of the 3 Texas teams will be representing the West next finals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone is behind the information.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh ok, so instead they'll have 4 nba players and then Dleague trash at EVERY position. I'm quivering.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's Rocket, and what's wrong with his front court?
    He worked in the restaurant in "Stuck on You". He's a Farrelly Brothers friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Mchale coaching I just don't see that team going very far.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McHale is a "player's coach" and honestly is not THAT far from Rudy T or even Pop in 1999.

He is not capable of winning with a flawed deck with duplicate cards (Howard/Asik, Harden/Lin), but give him a straight flush he can still win. Same way Erik Spoelstra was never that good. Not to mention if Rockets is matching Parsons, they are going all out and can easily bring in a better coach.

Cavs (assume they get Love)/Rockets/Thunder/Injuries are our biggest threats in 2015.

Crowned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TylerGotSports: Tim Duncan and Tiago Splitter have to stop Zbo/Gasol, Davis/Asik, Bosh/Howard and Dirk/Chandler
    SIXTEEN TIMES
    BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS.
    ��
    Every tandem on that list has to stop the other tandems on that list 16 times before the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McHale is a "player's coach" and honestly is not THAT far from Rudy T or even Pop in 1999.

He is not capable of winning with a flawed deck with duplicate cards (Howard/Asik, Harden/Lin), but give him a straight flush he can still win. Same way Erik Spoelstra was never that good. Not to mention if Rockets is matching Parsons, they are going all out and can easily bring in a better coach.

Cavs (assume they get Love)/Rockets/Thunder/Injuries are our biggest threats in 2015.
    Ya on paper that roster isn't bad but they have no system. Essentially a poor man's Thunder without the athleticism and defense. Their whole offense depends on trips to the line and iso after iso.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Rockets will give the Spurs a run for their money during the regular season. But their problem is and always will be Dwight Howard in the playoffs. He's not a closer and not smart enough. I was really hoping for the Rockets this past post season.
    Not even remotely true, Howard showed up. Coaching was the issue, and that is why the spurs don't have to worry about countering the rockets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no way Houston commits $70+ mil to 4 players. If they sign Bosh they're letting Parsons walk. Perhaps Miami could block them by offering Bosh the max for 5 years to stay.

Thread Information