Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I don’t enjoy being as non-efficient as I was.(YOUR FAULT !!) I don’t enjoy dribbling the ball for countless seconds on the shot clock with the team looking at me to make a play,” James said.

“That’s not winning basketball. It was what I had to do, what was needed. We ran out of talent.” (you made them make trades)
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/finals-...192--nba.html#

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    team killer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I don’t enjoy being as non-efficient as I was.(YOUR FAULT !!) I don’t enjoy dribbling the ball for countless seconds on the shot clock with the team looking at me to make a play,” James said.

“That’s not winning basketball. It was what I had to do, what was needed. We ran out of talent.” (you made them make trades)
    In fairnss to Lebron, Mosgov, Shumpert, and JR were good complementary pieces to go w/ Love, Irving, and Lebron. But they were never meant to be high end starters.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did you even watch the Finals? What usually happened when Shumpert or JR Smith put the ball on the floor?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More hair transplants coming to raise his self-esteem. I predict a full Dr. J 'fro after one more Finals loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In fairnss to Lebron, Mosgov, Shumpert, and JR were good complementary pieces to go w/ Love, Irving, and Lebron. But they were never meant to be high end starters.
    Yes indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks did LeBron refuse to sign an autograph for you or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2-4 in Finals with both wins needing asterisks: 1 was in a shortened season and if they're gonna asterisk our '99 le, they better asterisk that one too and the 2nd le was hand-gifted on a silver platter as everyone acknowledges.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2-4 in Finals with both wins needing asterisks: 1 was in a shortened season and if they're gonna asterisk our '99 le, they better asterisk that one too and the 2nd le was hand-gifted on a silver platter as everyone acknowledges.
    Not defending Lebrom here, but that has more to do with how much better the west is than Lebron's play in Finals games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boo hoo, should have stayed in MIA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you Manu and Kawhi for not making one more FT and Parker for not guarding the traveling Ray Allen!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not defending Lebrom here, but that has more to do with how much better the west is than Lebron's play in Finals games.
    And the fact that he isn't MJ nor will he ever be, much to his chagrin.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares,clown blew his chance @ GOAT by hiding in the East his whole career.You can't take him seriously dude could a come out west and we woulda had some epic bball PO battles but no he prefers to coast back East

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Now wait just a gosh darn minute... Isn't this the same who has 3 inch block lettering declaring himself "THE CHOOSEN ONE" ? Yeah how bout go urself pillow biter!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Now wait just a gosh darn minute... Isn't this the same who has 3 inch block lettering declaring himself "THE CHOOSEN ONE" ? Yeah how bout go urself pillow biter!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you Manu and Kawhi for not making one more FT and Parker for not guarding the traveling Ray Allen!
    Really? That's on Parker for not picking up Allen on the other side of the floor when he was guarding James' three?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? That's on Parker for not picking up Allen on the other side of the floor when he was guarding James' three?

You did see Tony coming at Jesus Shuttleworth right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did not have a top 5 guard, a top 10 big man and the best shooter in history on my team this time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You did see Tony coming at Jesus Shuttleworth right?
    So it's Parker's fault for not getting crosscourt in time? You're going to blame Parker instead of Manu laying on the ground or Green or Leonard who were in better position to make the contest? Parker's assignment was both of the three point shots?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow..he moved his pivot foot and stepped behind the line. Clearly a travel.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow..he moved his pivot foot and stepped behind the line. Clearly a travel.
    I've read numerous times that he traveled, but I just haven't gone back to watch the video. I get too angry when I watch footage of it. Is it that blatant?

Crowned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've read numerous times that he traveled, but I just haven't gone back to watch the video. I get too angry when I watch footage of it. Is it that blatant?
    It's something that's never called, so no point in being mad about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did not have a top 5 guard, a top 10 big man and the best shooter in history on my team this time

If LeBron gets a "pass" because he didn't have more talent on his team than the Warriors, then he should get an "F" the years he lost to the Mavs and the Spurs after he assembled his super team.

LeBron apologists would say....

2007 - Cavs had no talent, hero Lebron got them to the finals. Pass.

2011 - Only the first year for the Superfriends, give them a pass.

2012. LeBron is the greatest player who ever lived beating an OKC team with no championship experience. A+

2013. LeBron convinced Ray Allen to come to Miami, all hail GM LeBron. A+

2014. Miami was tired from playing in the grueling East. Dwayne Wade is old suddenly. Pat Riley is a meany. Pass!

2015. Lost to a team with no championship experience, but Cavs had injuries, Blatt is clueless., and LeBron scored lots of points (inefficiently). Pass!

In LeBron fan world its two A+ series and 4 passes.
    Last edited by BillMc; 06-19-2015 at 10:24 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that's the case than the refs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that's the case than the refs.
    Many players get that two steps on a catch and shoot, but it's still traveling.

Thread Information