Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, we don't, Cosmored.
    That's why you stay stupid.

Google...Worlds most violent religion.....now tell me what you find.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you've said this many times, and it never once made sense. there are over 1.5 billion muslims on the planet. how many of them are violent?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Googled "world most violent religion"

First link, Washington Times article led "which religion is most violent?"

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...lent/?page=all

Solid piece. I suggest you read it, you stupid old .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Alright avante you can wake up tomorrow and all the Mexicans are gone from the US or all the Muslims are gone from the US which do you choose?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Alright avante you can wake up tomorrow and all the Mexicans are gone from the US or all the Muslims are gone from the US which do you choose?
    Not even close, the Mexicans. I know how Davey Crockett felt at the Alamo, yep, surrounded by Mexicans.

The problems are this...

Harder for white folks to get a job if they can't speak Spanish.

They can't drive worth a damn, and they have no insurance.

They travel around in gangs, the whole family has to go. And there is always one of them oldest enought to stay home and baby sit the others.

They will wait in a line for 5 minutes, and then when it's their turn ...now...they start getting their together, why didn't they do that while waiting?

They can't figure out how anything works, so ya have to wait while they try to figure it out.

They let all those kids run wild, ya have to step around them.

They are always in some sort of stupid trouble.

They are on average dumb.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I got this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

FWIW, I really don't care. Its like arguing about which stooge is the smartest. They [religions] are all pretty much part and parcel the same, especially the abrahamic ones.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    FWIW, I really don't care. Its like arguing about which stooge is the smartest. They [religions] are all pretty much part and parcel the same, especially the abrahamic ones.
    All dogs will bite you then there's the pit bull.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    All dogs will bite you then there's the pit bull.
    So all religions bite.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I cannot believe how many times we heard....radical...Islam, mentioned in the debates last night. Don't these people know that is the religion, nothing radical about it? Death to the non believers is Islam, it's all over the Koran. What we do have is moderate Islam, those smart enought to know all that chop chop kill kill is for ancient/primitive times, not today.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wondering if Avante would share the les of the 22 books (and 6 CD audio-books) he's read to make him the expert he is. Can't be that different than the lists of artists he loves to make, can it?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So what do you want? You want all white christian people to kill themselves for what their ancestors or some members of their race did 400 years ago? You want another check from the gov for being brown?

Like I said, some of you'll watch too much alex jones. So christians are the new terrorist in amerika according to you. I wonder what millions of old white and mexican( that's the majority of the people who go to church nowadays) old lady's are conspiring to do to the last of the natives in amerika More like preparing tamales/champurrado and bbq plate sales to give to their grandsons or helping some african refugees settle in the city.
    White christians can start by admitting to the world that the picture they see in their minds when they pray is that of Cesare Borgia - he ed his own sister. The main reason that there are any mexican christians at all is because they were slaughtered by white christians. Why continue with honkey lies? Most Mexicans dont realize theyve been eating tamales for thousands of years before ANY CHRISTIAN or bible wandered upon us. You christian assholes are not en led to and by the words of your own bible, you are gonna be slaves . So get ready to pick some cotton assholes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    White christians can start by admitting to the world that the picture they see in their minds when they pray is that of Cesare Borgia - he ed his own sister. The main reason that there are any mexican christians at all is because they were slaughtered by white christians. Why continue with honkey lies? Most Mexicans dont realize theyve been eating tamales for thousands of years before ANY CHRISTIAN or bible wandered upon us. You christian assholes are not en led to and by the words of your own bible, you are gonna be slaves . So get ready to pick some cotton assholes.
    Going for the chicano versus castilian bit and seeing if it hits?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years%27_War

About 50% of the German population died in that war, killings, famine, disease. Probably set them back a good 100-200 years in the development of their nation state. What is considered modern Germany was nothing but a bunch of duchies of varying size until the mid 1800's.
    At which point the Jamaicans actually passed them in development which spawned the smash hit single "Pass the Dutchie".

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it's part of the bible because people in those times needed and deserved God to go Greg Poppovich on their asses. That all changed with NT/Jesus. Anybody would destroy their own creation if it goes bad/corrupt, esp when he gave us free will. God is a meany because he destroyed sodom and gomora because the people were practicing pedastry/sodomy . He hates teh gays

But it wasn't Christians doing all of those things though. You should know that if you claimed to have read the bible.

Just because you read/study and discuss something does not mean that you condone/promote it as Blake puts it. I'm agnostic though just to throw it out there. I don't know and simply don't care to know if religion is real or not anymore. Everybody will find out once they die.

Nothing gets to change with the NT. Most certainly not gods law. Idiot christians like to just believe what they are told because quite frankly reading is time consuming and besides most christians, especially the brown and black ones cant be bothered with definitions to words they dont comprehend. Its much easier to listen to someone tell them what is importanttbh

Matthew 5:17-20King James Version (KJV)

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
    19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
    20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

All you christian assholes claiming "ohh thats just the OT, it does not apply anymore.." --yall gonna be ed once the most high sees how his word has gotten twisted and bas ized--especially in brown and black churches

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...20&version=KJV

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So what do you want? You want all white christian people to kill themselves for what their ancestors or some members of their race did 400 years ago? You want another check from the gov for being brown?

Like I said, some of you'll watch too much alex jones. So christians are the new terrorist in amerika according to you. I wonder what millions of old white and mexican( that's the majority of the people who go to church nowadays) old lady's are conspiring to do to the last of the natives in amerika More like preparing tamales/champurrado and bbq plate sales to give to their grandsons or helping some african refugees settle in the city.

I dont have to want 1 single thing. According to christians, HIS WORD is what will happen ,no?

Isaiah 14:21-22King James Version (KJV)

21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
    22 For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord.

King James

gods gonna you christians up real nice.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Get ready to pick some ing cotton you christian lying assholes. lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Ok, I did laugh my ass off at that. Well played.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I'm the owner of a company I'd want to hire Christians before anyone else, and would.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wondering if Avante would share the les of the 22 books (and 6 CD audio-books) he's read to make him the expert he is. Can't be that different than the lists of artists he loves to make, can it?
    I will do that, just not right now. I will have to go out into my Fortress of Solitude and write down all the les of 25ish books on Islam/Muslims/Middle East situation. That will take some time.

I'll tell ya right now a couple are written by X-Muslims and why they had to leave Islam. And it wasn't six CD audio books, it was one 6 CD set about the history of Islam and why we see the mess we do today.

The bottom line is ....Islam sucks and is dangerous....is all over the internet and in the literary world.....WHY?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Disgusting christian hypocrite sucker

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...g-cocaine.html

The sooner you dumb ing Mexicans and browns realize the REAL LIES this hoe ass church has been feeding you the better .

at his parish home

freeloading off the slave xihuahua puppy dogs

Por Pendejos Mexicans-Por Pendejos

Thread Information