Page 420 of 491 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470 ... LastLast
Results 10,476 to 10,500 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is 28 years old, but his knees and ligaments are at least 40. I see a huge drop off in his play in 2-3 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What types of demands? Part ownership?
    Demanded Usiri change Toronto's weather.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSN Lewenberg: Uncle Dennis Made "Unreasonable" Demands of Masai

Robertson has a reputation for being hard to deal with and would have been hands on throughout the process. According to sources, Leonard and his camp – namely Uncle Dennis – asked for a lot from the Raptors in that meeting, things players don’t generally ask for in standard contract negotiations.
    In some cases, they were asking for things that Ujiri – one of the most well-compensated executives in the league – wouldn’t have even had at his disposal. Their requests were “unreasonable”, a source said, which made the Raptors wonder whether Leonard was seriously considering them at all.

Full article here:

https://www.tsn.ca/raptors-focused-o...awhi-1.1335424
    You don't say ...

One rumor is that Uncle Dennis asked for unfettered use of MLSE's private jet if Neph re-signed. That's one of a demand, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t wait till the 2 players(Kawhi/LeBron) with the most pull in the league are gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moving the team to LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't say ...

One rumor is that Uncle Dennis asked for unfettered use of MLSE's private jet if Neph re-signed. That's one of a demand, tbh.
    When Dennis thought Kawhi might actually want to stay in Toronto, he probably just started making crazy demands that he knew wouldn't be met.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moving the team to LA.
    Well that's what they should be doing since no free agents wants to play in Toronto

Kawhi won a le and still left that ing hole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Dennis thought Kawhi might actually want to stay in Toronto, he probably just started making crazy demands that he knew wouldn't be met.
    That's probably what happened tbh

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that's what they should be doing since no free agents wants to play in Toronto

Kawhi won a le and still left that ing hole

Go post that on the Raptors' board, and then copy some of the responses here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to admire Dennis..a street who translated his game into the business world and quickly became one of the most powerful men in the NBA..

He took a mute with no charisma or appeal and turned him into the most discussed player in the NBA not to mention this path to supers om included beating LeBron at his own game and destroying the most successful franchise in recent NBA history..

Looking back, a man who came up like Dennis did battling against a sheltered, classy franchise like the current Spurs was such an unfair fight..

Still, ignoring the emotion of being a Spurs fan, how can you not respect a man like Dennis making something of himself? Same with Rich Paul, these are now 2 of the most powerful men in the sport and they did it out of nothing..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't say ...

Dennis makes LaVar Ball look like a saint tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to admire Dennis..a street who translated his game into the business world and quickly became one of the most powerful men in the NBA..

He took a mute with no charisma or appeal and turned him into the most discussed player in the NBA not to mention this path to supers om included beating LeBron at his own game and destroying the most successful franchise in recent NBA history..

Looking back, a man who came up like Dennis did battling against a sheltered, classy franchise like the current Spurs was such an unfair fight..

Still, ignoring the emotion of being a Spurs fan, how can you not respect a man like Dennis making something of himself? Same with Rich Paul, these are now 2 of the most powerful men in the sport and they did it out of nothing..
    yeah he really made something out of himself taking a 10 million dollar loan to start a player management agency that now nobody wants to sign for cause nephew lost 80 million and a Jordan deal besides also not playing in a season where he could've won MVP. Great moves.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah he really made something out of himself taking a 10 million dollar loan to start a player management agency that now nobody wants to sign for cause nephew lost 80 million and a Jordan deal besides also not playing in a season where he could've won MVP. Great moves.
    He put his nephew in a position where he's now recognized as the best player in the NBA after winning a championship, created a le favorite that should win for at least the next 2 years and did it in LA, where Kawhi's brand will continue to blow up.. he's in a comfortable position to be the best player in the NBA and take over the league for the foreseeable as LeBron ages..

They got Paul George to immediately demand a trade after Kawhi called him the same man who just signed a long-term deal with OKC rather than joining the Lakers last Summer..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Uncle Dennis is way smarter than Rich Paul, tbh. Paul derailed Nerlens Noel's career with his shortsighted, greedy advice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He put his nephew in a position where he's now recognized as the best player in the NBA after winning a championship, created a le favorite that should win for at least the next 2 years and did it in LA, where Kawhi's brand will continue to blow up.. he's in a comfortable position to be the best player in the NBA and take over the league for the foreseeable as LeBron ages..

They got Paul George to immediately demand a trade after Kawhi called him the same man who just signed a long-term deal with OKC rather than joining the Lakers last Summer..
    Unless one of Big Pharma comes up with some sort of autism meds, his endorsement oppos look bleak. New Balance? Are you ing kidding me? What's next? An endorsement deal with Daewoo?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

KD’s Achilles says “hi”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi would’ve beaten the injured Dubs with Spurs and won the championship, and saved 104mil, and still get NB (old people) brand, had he stayed with Spurs. Now that would’ve been genius

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn. That new balance contract made his chick a little too carried away in the kitchen. Great girl, but surprised some players put up with stuff like this. Ie ayesha curry etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ he could have been happy in San Antonio or Toronto

Guy wanted to be in LA. On some levels, you can understand. Unfortunately, he went about it terribly and screwed over the Spurs in the process.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ he could have been happy in San Antonio or Toronto

Guy wanted to be in LA. On some levels, you can understand. Unfortunately, he went about it terribly and screwed over the Spurs in the process.

Tell us what really happend timvp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Both are just riding coattails. Uncle would still be a bank teller without his Nephew. Rich Paul would be just another black man living in Cleveland without LeBron.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both are just riding coattails. Uncle would still be a bank teller without his Nephew. Rich Paul would be just another black man living in Cleveland without LeBron.
    This.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell us what really happend timvp
    Spurs thought they made mistakes in retrospect but the Raptors did everything the Spurs wished they had done and he still left for Los Angeles.

Thread Information