My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't recall prime, MVP Curry ever having the type of playoff games Young has had in his first year in the playoffs. Im aware that Young has had his fair share of bad games these playoffs, but that's always been the case for playoff Curry too, tbf.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Yeah he's 100x better than Curry and will probably win 6-10 les in Atlanta.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    young is playing in the East but it's a good player. He's a different player than Curry but Curry would score 60 if they left him open at the line like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Young is damm good and fearless and seems to have that intangible big time mentality

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    He's had some great games, some memorable moments, and his confidence and iness already rivals that of Steph's. But as you noted, he's also had some bad performances. Check that Philly series. In the 4 Atlanta wins, the wins, Trae shot 34 for 95 from the field for a crispy 36% FG. That of course includes the 5 for 23 game 7. Now imagine a 5 for 23 game 7 performance by one of the most hated, Steph or say Kobe. Fans gonna let that slide and wax poetic about a 40 foot three from the logo instead?

Some people need to chill on Trae. He's still been pretty good. And no knock, you lead your team this far regardless of conference or compe ion, you still should get credit for it. Just a little tempered down credit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't recall prime, MVP Curry ever having the type of playoff games Young has had in his first year in the playoffs. Im aware that Young has had his fair share of bad games these playoffs, but that's always been the case for playoff Curry too, tbf.
    This one comes to mind from the series against the Spurs in 2013

https://www.basketball-reference.com...305060SAS.html

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    steph has definitely has his share of fantastic playoff performances, such as game 3 against toronto without KD or klay, or when he averaged 37 in the WCF sweeping portland

tbh he also was mostly on teams that 1) focus on ball movement and discourage isos, and 2) were wayyyyy better than their opponent so he usually wasnt relied on to get 40+ and a game winner the way guys like dame have been over the years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Small guys can be limited by teams if they are made the focus. They can get you through the RS but in the post season you need a beast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is a better player, but Young does appear to be much more assertive when the game is on the line. I wonder how different he will look when they make the rule change, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is a better player, but Young does appear to be much more assertive when the game is on the line. I wonder how different he will look when they make the rule change, though.

Thread Information