Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After threatening to shoot President Trump to death.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

MAGA s are obviously upset about this as they were not there to see it live.

Good thing though is that trump has his cucking video for $39.99.
    You'd better believe it, daddy.

Let us proceed...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they all thought your Trump was unhinged.

ctber!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's you on the left there.... ha ha ha

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably wasn't much of a threat if Trump called for nuking china to stay in power who knows what milley would have done to save the human race

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    probably wasn't much of a threat if Trump called for nuking china to stay in power who knows what milley would have done to save the human race
    You try it, wrecky. They'd be on your front porch stoop within 48 hours with a nary-knock warrant...well, upon reflection, probably not. Madonna did likewise and she skated.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    they all thought your Trump was unhinged.

ctber!
    Sure, CNN/MSM will mix the message now ((((he didn't say it/he said it))) that they detonated another of their patented (bombs s)---just like they did when Milley threatened to shoot President Trump to death. He half assed denied it 72 hours later..."I don't get involved in politics, ever."

It's the Dem/MSM/CNN playbook to-the-letter.

Bottom line, at the end of each & every day? Simple>>>

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

It will never end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You try it, wrecky. They'd be on your front porch stoop within 48 hours with a nary-knock warrant...well, upon reflection, probably not. Madonna did likewise and she skated.
    I'm not a general

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't be purposely obtuse. Don't do it. You've always been a stand up fellow (well most of the time). There was that time when you wouldn't repost that video of that chick getting his legs swept no matter how I begged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be purposely obtuse. Don't do it. You've always been a stand up fellow (well most of the time). There was that time when you wouldn't repost that video of that chick getting his legs swept no matter how I begged.
    It's not being obtuse and i can't repost a video i dont have.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not being obtuse and i can't repost a video i dont have.
    You could have easily went to YouTube, got it and brought it back here.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God. Madonna has really gone after a new look.
    I had no idea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could have easily went to YouTube, got it and brought it back here.
    then you could have easily done it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What law did he break
    Logan act duh !

Tennessee Republican asserted: "I believe he's violated the Logan Act, which is a felony, and he could do some serious [prison] time. And if it's true, also, he should be court-martialed, because he is definitely going around our president.

''Maybe he and Pelosi and the rest are negotiating things they weren't allowed to do, but what we're going to have to do is get to a hearing."

Burchett pointed out, however, that to get a hearing, representatives must go through House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. But garnering a hearing from Pelosi, whose beliefs regarding the situation differ from Burchett's, would be a "tough pill for the Democrats to swallow."

According to Congressional Research Service, the Logan Act is an 18th-century law that "makes it illegal for U.S. citizens to engage in unauthorized diplomacy with foreign countries with intent to 'influence the measures or conduct' of a foreign government or to 'defeat the measures of the United States.'"

According to Business Insider, Milley was referenced in Bob Woodward and Robert Costa's new book, "Peril." The Washington Post reporters' book alleges that Milley made two secret phone calls to China's People's Liberation Army Gen. Li Zuocheng.

Milley reportedly told the Chinese general that he was concerned about former President Donald Trump's mental state and that he might spark a war with China.

Milley tried to assure Li on their first phone call that the relationship between "the American government [and China] is stable and everything is going to be okay.

For the second call, Milley reportedly told Li that "we are 100 percent steady. Everything's fine. But democracy can be sloppy sometimes."

On Wednesday, Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said that it's "not only common, it's expected that a chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff would continue to have counterpart conversations," adding that "frequent communication with countries like Russia and China is not atypical."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blue Santa gs and his thousand alts still rallying for the defense of treason?

I figured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blue Santa gs and his thousand alts still rallying for the defense of treason?

I figured.
    You are so decisively unaware of yourself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    then you could have easily done it.
    It wasn't my . That was your , wrecky. For me to go over there, bring that back and lodge it would've been an egregious affront.

I won't mess with other's .

It's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only president to use atomic weapons -- Harry Truman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only president to use atomic weapons -- Harry Truman.
    Yes.

Good.
    And...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only president to think hurricanes could be stopped with nuclear weapons. - Trump

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What law did he break
    Logan act duh !

Tennessee Republican asserted: "I believe he's violated the Logan Act, which is a felony, and he could do some serious [prison] time. And if it's true, also, he should be court-martialed, because he is definitely going around our president.

''Maybe he and Pelosi and the rest are negotiating things they weren't allowed to do, but what we're going to have to do is get to a hearing."

Burchett pointed out, however, that to get a hearing, representatives must go through House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. But garnering a hearing from Pelosi, whose beliefs regarding the situation differ from Burchett's, would be a "tough pill for the Democrats to swallow."

According to Congressional Research Service, the Logan Act is an 18th-century law that "makes it illegal for U.S. citizens to engage in unauthorized diplomacy with foreign countries with intent to 'influence the measures or conduct' of a foreign government or to 'defeat the measures of the United States.'"

According to Business Insider, Milley was referenced in Bob Woodward and Robert Costa's new book, "Peril." The Washington Post reporters' book alleges that Milley made two secret phone calls to China's People's Liberation Army Gen. Li Zuocheng.

Milley reportedly told the Chinese general that he was concerned about former President Donald Trump's mental state and that he might spark a war with China.

Milley tried to assure Li on their first phone call that the relationship between "the American government [and China] is stable and everything is going to be okay.

For the second call, Milley reportedly told Li that "we are 100 percent steady. Everything's fine. But democracy can be sloppy sometimes."

On Wednesday, Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said that it's "not only common, it's expected that a chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff would continue to have counterpart conversations," adding that "frequent communication with countries like Russia and China is not atypical."

you are too stupid to even remember - you and your fellow cultists -

RIDICULING - the LOGAN ACT

when Mikey Flynn was committing treason - with russia -

the howls of "mueller is trying to resurrect a hundred year old obscure blah-blah - when it is perfectly normal for a cabinet member to talk to his foreign counterpart - blah blah..."

NOW

PEARL CLUTCHING!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only president to think hurricanes could be stopped with nuclear weapons. - Trump
    How many nukes dropped for that purpose?

Drama queens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many nukes dropped for that purpose?

Drama queens
    Zero.

So you too have "thought" about this solution to hurricanes as viable?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zero.

So you too have "thought" about this solution to hurricanes as viable?
    Never

Number of times I thought Trump would launch a nuclear attack? Zero

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never

Number of times I thought Trump would launch a nuclear attack? Zero
    I need to think one time about a president even considering this weather fixer and I get the drift of... pure lack of knowledge. If Trump thought launching a nuclear attack would win him the presidency... Yikes. This is not pleasant for me. I bet Thread would be fine with it. When you want to win, and you want to win bad enough...

Thread Information