Page 650 of 745 FirstFirst ... 150550600640646647648649650651652653654660700 ... LastLast
Results 16,226 to 16,250 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is pissing me off. If Kawhi is torpedoing his trade value, and the Spurs can't get nothing, I'll put a bullet in his head myself.

The wit is going to have to play out his contract and leave.

And Cris Carter, I'll put a knife straight through that guy. I'd rather it be more personal. No bullets for him.
    Ice, my dude. It's friday, take a breath and enjoy the weekend. He'll get his tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, but now players...seen how they did IT.
    May not matter since they can trade for what they need... But damn, is he a cautionary tale for Kawhi and others not to play through injury.
    The Spurs ceded control to his group in August 2017, they didn't try to make him play through . Now it looks like they really ed up letting Leonard's group have control, they gave an inch and he took a mile. The players got sick of that got setting dates he was going to be back and then never showing up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Raptors are a good situation for him. His team is too stupid to realize it. Great for building the brand. Get to Finals in the East.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad news for Isaiah. This guy was scheduled to make hundreds of millions. Hope he recovers though
    He'll still make more in one year playing a kid game than 99% of all people in their whole life, so no need to feel sad for him tbh, he'll survive in big villa instead of a ginormous one, that's all.
    Last edited by JPB; 07-13-2018 at 10:06 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is pissing me off. If Kawhi is torpedoing his trade value, and the Spurs can't get nothing, I'll put a bullet in his head myself.

And Cris Carter, I'll put a knife straight through that guy. I'd rather it be more personal. No bullets for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well this is playing out exactly like I told everyone it would months ago. That he would try to force a trade to LA and LA only and the Spurs would never get in trade. Spurs might as well suspend the mother er and let him waste a second year of his prime, because they are not getting any kind of decent asset in trade. No way Toronto doesn't run like from this trade now. Burn that mother er to the ground.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much I disliked David Stern toward the end, he would have put an end to Kwahi’s group circus bull .
    Last edited by Dverde; 07-13-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Waiting Game tactic’s crumbling the Mute’s group tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AK.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the rat and his uncle dennis are desperate, they are using this got .... this proves that Pop and Rc are doing the right thing, force him to show up in the training camp

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have thought about this and it doesn't make sense for the Raptors unless they get to keep Kawhi to give up their best young talent and picks, bc they would lose those assets on top of Leonard. I don't expect the trade to be that rich.

We may criticize Derozan but he has been a franchise player... I am not sure Raptors would feel that they need to attach rebuilding pieces that they will need for themselves when Kawhi walks. If am the Raptors I don't do this deal.
    I actually think it makes plenty of sense for the Raptors. They have a steep luxury tax bill this and next year, and really have grown tired of their underperforming core. Sending them Danny with Leoanrd would essentially save them the entire 16M luxury tax payment they’re on track to make next year.

They’ve probably looking to move on from DeRozen for some time now, so even if Leonard bolts (not a sure thing) it’s a bit of a wash for them. OG and the pick are probably the cost of shedding salary any way. Just look a tough what the Nugs just did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well this is playing out exactly like I told everyone it would months ago. That he would try to force a trade to LA and LA only and the Spurs would never get in trade. Spurs might as well suspend the mother er and let him waste a second year of his prime, because they are not getting any kind of decent asset in trade. No way Toronto doesn't run like from this trade now. Burn that mother er to the ground.
    Yup, make that er squirm. He can sit out 2 years of his prime and take a significant paycut then he can do whatever he wants. But that got needs to pay his dues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi and his group want to up any trade to a team other than the Lakers, he can report to training camp. giving in to their bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What to do if you’re both a Spurs and Vikings fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto still frees up tons of cap space if Kawhi leaves and Green’s last year expires. Probably sell more tickets too. Not a total loss for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You should use a spoon.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What to do if you’re both a Spurs and Vikings fan
    Carter’s ass tbh

Dudes a clown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's unfortunate the owners can't opt out of the current CBA until 2022. Because now we have established precedent that it's ok for players with multiple years left on their contracts to hold out for a trade to a larger market. How does this look to small market owners who s out guaranteed money and players can still refuse to show up to their teams? If this happens to the Spurs after winning 61 games and making the WCF how would this not happen to other small market franchises? If this kind of bull is allowed the owners are going to push hard for an NFL style CBA with one way contracts and a hard cap, and there will likely be no 2022-23 season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Spurs ceded control to his group in August 2017, they didn't try to make him play through . Now it looks like they really ed up letting Leonard's group have control, they gave an inch and he took a mile. The players got sick of that got setting dates he was going to be back and then never showing up.
    I'm not blaming SA...but as many have said players and agents now have an example to point to of why u don't play hurt in a contract year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's unfortunate the owners can't opt out of the current CBA until 2022. Because now we have established precedent that it's ok for players with multiple years left on their contracts to hold out for a trade to a larger market. How does this look to small market owners who s out guaranteed money and players can still refuse to show up to their teams? If this happens to the Spurs after winning 61 games and making the WCF how would this not happen to other small market franchises? If this kind of bull is allowed the owners are going to push hard for an NFL style CBA with one way contracts and a hard cap, and there will likely be no 2022-23 season.
    Couldn't agree more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people bringing up IT as some sort of cautionary tale (not surprising it's dumb Laker fans), when Kawhi went to 10 doctors before he found one that said he should sit out.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people bringing up IT as some sort of cautionary tale (not surprising it's dumb Laker fans), when Kawhi went to 10 doctors before he found one that said he should sit out.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not hurt. His group said he's 100%. If they cannot find an acceptable trade offer, he can report to training camp and play out the season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep, Spurs own him.

If need be, let him sit out his contract, or

until the Spurs get an offer they can't refuse,

anytime before the All Star Game.

Spurs have the advantage.

Spurs don't have a reason to "be nice" to KL.

"It's A Business"
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-13-2018 at 10:29 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boogie got hurt last year and lost a 100mil, maybe guys shouldn't play at all during a contract year whether they're healthy or not

How ing stupid do you have to be think these situations are similar

Thread Information