Page 652 of 745 FirstFirst ... 152552602642648649650651652653654655656662702 ... LastLast
Results 16,276 to 16,300 of 18607
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's this press conference talk? Is that what Cris Carter said? I didn't watch the video. I wanted to keep my anger level down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clippers trade is the worst trade scenario of them all
    I'd definitely let Kawhi waste a year before I trade for Harris and Harrell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he say press conference or press release? Video won't load right now on my phone tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A few weeks ago I was talking to a Lakers fan (he's a great friend, I just don't like his basketball takes) and I heard the most delusional trade for Kawhi that really speaks to the Lakers en lement. Deng+Kuzma+Hart for Kawhi+Murray. And then he wants to move Murray to another team for assets. I'm not even sure Kuzma by himself is enough to move the Deng contract . . . honestly Kuzma+Hart may be the actual cost to move that contract much less get back Kawhi and Murray.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is pissing me off. If Kawhi is torpedoing his trade value, and the Spurs can't get nothing, I'll put a bullet in his head myself.

The wit is going to have to play out his contract and leave.

And Cris Carter, I'll put a knife straight through that guy. I'd rather it be more personal. No bullets for him.
    how about uncle dennis?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he say press conference or press release? Video won't load right now on my phone tbh
    He said he should put out a press release.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how about uncle dennis?
    That guy's going to be locked away somewhere. He's going to feel some ongoing pain for a long, long time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'd be a shame if this er was forced to play and tore an acl or Achilles. A real shame...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That guy's going to be locked away somewhere. He's going to feel some ongoing pain for a long, long time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Clippers did want him bad enough, they don't need to trade us straight up, they could use a 3rd team for assets to the Spurs. I don't know what that would look like, but I'm sure West has already considered what it would take. They would probably have to take some bad contracts and the 3rd team sending stuff to the Spurs.
    I'm not sure teams that have that level of assets would be willing to facilitate a trade sending Kawhi to the Clippers. And I don't think Clippers are trading both of Tobias and Lou. Maybe the Bulls?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    people bringing up IT as some sort of cautionary tale (not surprising it's dumb Laker fans), when Kawhi went to 10 doctors before he found one that said he should sit out.....
    Laker fans aren't only ones bringing it up and it does not excuse KL... KL HAD two not just one year left on his deal so not the exact same.
    I have never defended Kawhi or his uncle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver should suspend him from the NBA for 3 years, this fraudulent MFer. It's disgusting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Press release.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not going to be the quick 20 bullets Kawhi's dad caught in Compton. It's going to be a slow and long painful ride for that guy.
    Last edited by Ice009; 07-13-2018 at 11:18 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A few weeks ago I was talking to a Lakers fan (he's a great friend, I just don't like his basketball takes) and I heard the most delusional trade for Kawhi that really speaks to the Lakers en lement. Deng+Kuzma+Hart for Kawhi+Murray. And then he wants to move Murray to another team for assets. I'm not even sure Kuzma by himself is enough to move the Deng contract . . . honestly Kuzma+Hart may be the actual cost to move that contract much less get back Kawhi and Murray.
    Bull . I would not give up both for Denng's salary space. that. I agree that is a ty trade offer for Kawhi but that's also equally ty to move Deng on its own. Next year Deng expires. Lakers draft picks will have less value moving forward so I would move those before Hart and Kuzma.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. What a piece of tbh. Pop should just take a bat to his in knees tbh
    It's getting to the point where you have to wonder if Kawhi's camp has its own disputes and what we're hearing from Carter, what we're hearing from Rose, what we get leaked by Shams/Young and what the Spurs hear from "Kawhi" aren't all different things. Carter isn't speaking as Leonard's friend here. He's speaking as a guy who's loyalty and likely financial incentive suggests he wants his agency to do well. That's not the same thing as what Dennis (Young) would want, because the Uncle probably does want guaranteed money and a higher status within the organization (ala Lebron's people) above all else. I've yet to figure out Rose's link to all this, but it wouldn't surprise me if he's being used by a different party.

I wouldn't take Carter's words as any indication of trade talks or extension talks. It's very possible that Impact Sports doesn't want an extension while Dennis doesn't want to let the money slip by. It could by they (the agency) that leaked the report that the Spurs weren't going to give the supermax to scare Dennis away from the table. It could be they who keep belaying rumors of Kawhi being willing to go elsewhere, because their whole plan depends on Leonard in LA. That's the only way you get stupid like Carter said. Kawhi doesn't have to be "interested" in being traded to a non LA team that expects him to bolt. He legit doesn't have power there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that wit Cris Carter wants a press conference, then Pop can have his own press conference and reveal that he traveled back in time from the future, and that he was the one that loaded up Kawhi's father with bullets.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not going to be the quick 20 bullets Kawhi's dad caught in Compton. It's going to be a slow and long painful ride for that guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't say press conference, he said press release.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not blaming SA...but as many have said players and agents now have an example to point to of why u don't play hurt in a contract year.
    Last year was not a contract year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Last year was not a contract year.
    Look above. I already acknowledged that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just ridiculous. PG13 was no where near as toxic as Kawhi and the return was Oladipo/Sabonis. Harris/Harrell/two future firsts would be about the equivalent trade given that their difference in stature is offset by Kawhi missing a year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. What a piece of tbh. Pop should just take a bat to his in knees tbh
    It's getting to the point where you have to wonder if Kawhi's camp has its own disputes and what we're hearing from Carter, what we're hearing from Rose, what we get leaked by Shams/Young and what the Spurs hear from "Kawhi" aren't all different things. Carter isn't speaking as Leonard's friend here. He's speaking as a guy who's loyalty and likely financial incentive suggests he wants his agency to do well. That's not the same thing as what Dennis (Young) would want, because the Uncle probably does want guaranteed money and a higher status within the organization (ala Lebron's people) above all else. I've yet to figure out Rose's link to all this, but it wouldn't surprise me if he's being used by a different party.

I wouldn't take Carter's words as any indication of trade talks or extension talks. It's very possible that Impact Sports doesn't want an extension while Dennis doesn't want to let the money slip by. It could by they (the agency) that leaked the report that the Spurs weren't going to give the supermax to scare Dennis away from the table. It could be they who keep belaying rumors of Kawhi being willing to go elsewhere, because their whole plan depends on Leonard in LA. That's the only way you get stupid like Carter said. Kawhi doesn't have to be "interested" in being traded to a non LA team that expects him to bolt. He legit doesn't have power there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something might be happening soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

'Dont trade me to the Raptors!"
    See you in training camp Kawhi.

Thread Information