My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alhamdulilah for living in Canada. We are what America should be emulating.

Major Pandemic that will cause the lives of 200k people many of whom are average american workers who make 40k take home after giving away 10k in taxes. So what do the american people get for giving away that much money in taxes and working their assess off..

A one time payment of 1200 in the greatest economic struggle

CEOs of big corp would like to thank all the Americans for the sweet 50 million dollar that they didnt need in the first place.

This is so bad that a very small minority of companies are giving the millions back they received from the government just because they know they didn't need. Meanwhile Karen is stuck feeding her teenagers food stamp food and cheap canned corned beef

hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah if the US could just find a large superpower freedom eagle who's armpit we could nestle in to save us from ever needing real national defense, that would be swell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah if the US could just find a large superpower freedom eagle who's armpit we could nestle in to save us from ever needing real national defense, that would be swell.

we dont need to spend a trillion dollars on our bloated ancient national defense

nobody is going to attack our homeland as we have thousands of nukes.

wasting hundreds of billions on dinosaur aircraft carriers that are basically floating death bath tubs (any simple supersonic missile can sink those)

no meed to spend on yy F35s that cant fly or shoot straight

half a million dollars for a ing f35 helmet that only 1 pilot can ever wear

over 40% of our hudget is wasted on useless junk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alhamdulilah for living in Canada. We are what America should be emulating.

Major Pandemic that will cause the lives of 200k people many of whom are average american workers who make 40k take home after giving away 10k in taxes. So what do the american people get for giving away that much money in taxes and working their assess off..

A one time payment of 1200 in the greatest economic struggle

CEOs of big corp would like to thank all the Americans for the sweet 50 million dollar that they didnt need in the first place.

This is so bad that a very small minority of companies are giving the millions back they received from the government just because they know they didn't need. Meanwhile Karen is stuck feeding her teenagers food stamp food and cheap canned corned beef

hater
    dont forget about the “wonder pills” touted by Orangegutan and Facci that most americans wont be able to afford

until UsA makes Covid treatment free for all, it will be vaccine or bust

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad when you come to the realization that boutons_deux has been right the whole time: that America is ed and un able.

Thread Information