Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel bad for rockets fans, they did nothing to deserve this
    You’re in time out. THEY'RE ING ROCKETS FANS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets fans talked so much when Kawhi demanded his trade. This is sweet redemption tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets really had a chance to win it all in 2018 being up 3-2 on the Warriors. To go from there to this is truly sad/crappy for them and their fans. Even though I hated the Rockets as a kid from the '95 playoffs on ward - I've since let a lot of those old rivalries/grudges go, I feel a tiny bit bad for some of their fans.
    Last edited by Ice009; 11-17-2020 at 02:45 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Rockets and their fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To each and every Rockets fan....SUCK A hahahahaha

Honestly though..I'd be stoked to never have to cheer for Harden again.
    He was never gonna win them a ring either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Rockets and their fans.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being a fan of Houston sports like 13 months ago...

- Rockets coming off WCF with Warriors becoming injured in the finals, clearing path
    - Astros being in the World Series before trash can gate
    - Texans having not traded two firsts for a left tackle and not having traded Hopkins, on top of all the other dumb moves

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daryl Morey just keeps showing his brilliance. He got out before this disaster of a blow up happened. The next guy is the one that has to trade Harden with no leverage and will score a crappy deal and tarnish whatever legacy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you just ignoring that Morey constructed the fuse and the bomb that is about to "Blow up"?
    Brilliant? In what? He is a Ponzie Scheme GM, that franchise has been garbage for over 25 years.
    Brilliant because he isn't there to take the blame. The next GM will. History will show that Morey acquired Harden in a steal. History will show that someone else traded prime Harden to the Nets for blah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warmly Welcome all the New Spur fans signing up on Spurstalk!! They used to be Rocket fans and now they're here! Hi guys.
    Last edited by Dejounte; 11-17-2020 at 06:11 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You hired Hardon and CP0 to handle the ball in clutch time. What could go wrong?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way we can get into some of that Harden action, right?

DeRozan, Aldridge, Murray, Walker, Samanic, 11 and 2 future 1st. Something crazy like that.

Harden would ring under Pop, imvho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DeRozan, Aldridge, Murray, Walker, Samanic, 11 and 2 future 1st. Something crazy like that.

All their owner cares about is making money, DeRozan and picks really isn't out of realm of possibility if the Spurs really wanted to... DeRozan would keep the money going for Houston versus if they went for Wall who is always injured or some package of picks and young players. I think they need to do damage control and tell their fans they're still going to compete by going after DeRozan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs should only do that deal if Harden agrees to that $103 million extension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why would you want the Spurs to basically gut their franchise to obtain Harden whose proven in his short time in Houston that he cannot handle being the man?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, the likelihood of trading with a conference rival and seeing Harden bust their ass four games in a season make the chances of this really low. It would be humiliating for the Rockets and they would get even made fun of more on National TV. I don't remember a star ever being traded within the same conference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you want the Spurs to basically gut their franchise to obtain Harden whose proven in his short time in Houston that he cannot handle being the man?
    Maybe because the Spurs would be getting a top 5 player in the league who would instantly put them in contention?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's never happening but let me dream:

Harden
    White
    Johnson
    MLE
    Poeltl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe because the Spurs would be getting a top 5 player in the league who would instantly put them in contention?
    With your proposed Spurs trade for Harden, you traded away the whole team to get a Great ONEWAY player, who cannot handle being the #1 leader on his team. How would the Spurs fill out their roster if they traded for Harden? How can the Spurs coaching staff preach defense when their best player refuses to play defense? Any team wanting Harden better already have a true leader in their locker room, because Harden, in his short time in Houston, has shown he's not that guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With your proposed Spurs trade for Harden, you traded away the whole team to get a Great ONEWAY player, who cannot handle being the #1 leader on his team. How would the Spurs fill out their roster if they traded for Harden? How can the Spurs coaching staff preach defense when their best player refuses to play defense? Any team wanting Harden better already have a true leader in their locker room, because Harden, in his short time in Houston, has shown he's not that guy.
    Harden's defense has actually been pretty good for some time now. Check the metrics.

And the answer to all the other questions is Pop and the Spurs' culture. Here, Harden wouldn't be needlessly ran into the ground during the regular season, therefore he would still have energy for the playoffs. Here, he would also play actual team ball instead of one on one hero ball everytime down the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden's defense has actually been pretty good for some time now. Check the metrics.

And the answer to all the other questions is Pop and the Spurs' culture. Here, Harden wouldn't be needlessly ran into the ground during the regular season, therefore he would still have energy for the playoffs. Here, he would also play actual team ball instead of one on one hero ball everytime down the court.
    The Spurs would be Harden's 3rd team. That is a little concerning to me.. Plus you're wanting the Spurs to trade away "DeRozan, Aldridge, Murray, Walker, Samanic, 11 and 2 future 1st.for Harden. That's way, way, too much for Harden. Who could the Spurs pair with Harden? You then mentioned Pop coaching Harden. I'm sure Harden would want some sort of assurances from Pop about not retiring anytime soon if he was traded to the Spurs. Sorry, I would have to pass on this crazy trade proposal of yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden ball isn't winning ball though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Harden is a loser, he’s proven it numerous times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He the bed as far back as the 2012 Finals, with OKC. It’s who he is.

Thread Information