Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    That's a philo, comparing halftime entertainment to Avante's misogyny. But I have to say I don't care other than I may have tuned into something good, and now I won't bother.
    im comparing something that doesnt affect my enjoyment of watching games to something else that doesnt affect my enjoyment of watching games

accordingly, neither one even slightly concerns me

same with people kneeling during the anthem. i never tune into the national anthem ceremony before the games, so what the players do or dont do has zero significance to me

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    im comparing something that doesnt affect my enjoyment of watching games to something else that doesnt affect my enjoyment of watching games

accordingly, neither one even slightly concerns me
    I don't think Chris is complaining about it from an entertainment p.o.v., rather it's a take on the upcoming propaganda, which you ultimately support; which is why you are pretty much lashing out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    same with people kneeling during the anthem. i never tune into the national anthem ceremony before the games, so what the players do or dont do has zero significance to me
    It suits your agenda whether you purport to tune in or not; pretty much along the lines of what I was just saying.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I don't think Chris is complaining about it from an entertainment p.o.v.,
    the thread is led RIP nfl as if this is going to ruin them financially. they're an entertainment product.

rather it's a take on the upcoming propaganda, which you ultimately support;
    not really. i dont know or care what the nfl's "propaganda" is. i dont defer to them for social/political queues. i only care about the NFL for the entertainment product, which doesnt stand to change whatsoever from this news

which is why you are pretty much lashing out.
    im laughing, not lashing. i think its hilarious that you guys care that the nfl made a deal with jay z

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    It suits your agenda whether you purport to tune in or not; pretty much along the lines of what I was just saying.
    not really. i've said all along that i didnt think kaep's kneeling was the best way to go about it

either way, ive never watched the anthem ceremonies (unless im at the game), and therefore i dont care what the players do. just like i dont care if they want to gather for a prayer in the locker room, or anything else of that nature. doesnt have any effect on the game, which is all i care about

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    not really. i've said all along that i didnt think kaep's kneeling was the best way to go about it
    Nobody's arguing whether it's the best way, philo. You support their "right" to kneel.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Nobody's arguing whether it's the best way, philo. You support their "right" to kneel.
    they have a "right" to kneel with respect to the first amendment, in that the government is not allowed to punish them for their behavior. doesnt mean they cant be disciplined by their employer

the NFL is free to discipline the players as they see fit for violating some conduct policy. the NFL made a smart business move not to, because its not in their interest to suspend dozens/hundreds of players that fans want to see play.

i support the players showing solidarity after POTUS attacked those "sons of es"... not coincidentally, the week with the most kneeling demonstrations was right after POTUS' comments. he was an idiot for escalating what was a select handful of players into a league wide demonstration

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    they have a "right" to kneel with respect to the first amendment, in that the government is not allowed to punish them for their behavior. doesnt mean they cant be disciplined by their employer
    Obligatory philo.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    the NFL is free to discipline the players as they see fit for violating some conduct policy. the NFL made a smart business move not to, because its not in their interest to suspend dozens/hundreds of players that fans want to see play.

i support the players showing solidarity after POTUS attacked those "sons of es"... not coincidentally, the week with the most kneeling demonstrations was right after POTUS' comments. he was an idiot for escalating what was a select handful of players into a league wide demonstration
    That debate on smart or not is rabbit hole; but certainly, you're happy that your snowflake politics are infiltrating sports in this instance.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    im laughing, not lashing. i think its hilarious that you guys care that the nfl made a deal with jay z
    I've already said the low extent to which I "care". I might've stayed tuned at halftime; now it's doubtful I won't. And doubtful itself is probably strong. There's a chance I just won't care to change the channel; there's even a chance, albeit a small one that it won't suck.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    That debate on smart or not is rabbit hole; but certainly, you're happy that your snowflake politics are infiltrating sports in this instance.
    im glad that a lot of the good players that i tune in to watch weren't suspended and were able to play

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I've already said the low extent to which I "care". I might've stayed tuned at halftime; now it's doubtful I won't. And doubtful itself is probably strong. There's a chance I just won't care to change the channel; there's even a chance, albeit a small one that it won't suck.
    and again, i dont care either way because i haven't given much of a about the SB halftime show for years now. i use the time to make a food run.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you're the one who brought up their "right"

its obligatory philo for me to address what you brought up?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The only football that is boring is early season NCAA football when we see all those Alabama vs Eastern Who cares and Clemson vs RinkyDinkey State, yep....boring.

The NFL is very exciting IF you know the history, the players. Keeping up with things like the franchise all time anything. What school has done what at the NFL level? The all time team per team. All kinds of..."stuff"....to follow,
    NFL is a little domestic product. That is why there are tons of rule and equipment changes every year.

NFL is a little domestic product. That is why there are tons of rule and equipment changes every year.
    Wrong as you always are. The NFL is HUGE, MASSIVE, and the most exciting/interesting sport going on, it has no equal at all.

Where do you get all that ....DUH....from?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wrong as you always are. The NFL is HUGE, MASSIVE, and the most exciting/interesting sport going on, it has no equal at all.

Where do you get all that ....DUH....from?
    The little sport of fat americans. Truly interesting.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    im glad that a lot of the good players that i tune in to watch weren't suspended and were able to play
    You're also glad that they could impose your snowflake politics onto the nation

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    you're the one who brought up their "right"

its obligatory philo for me to address what you brought up?
    when derp does it he's just pointing out something

But when anyone else does it they're triggered and lashing out

The little sport of fat americans. Truly interesting.
    Why would fat people care about football? Dude, you go from wrong to wrong to wrong to wrong. You don't appear to know anything about anything.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    You're also glad that they could impose your snowflake politics onto the nation
    nothing was imposed on the nation. you are still allowed to stand for the anthem

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why would fat people care about football? Dude, you go from wrong to wrong to wrong to wrong. You don't appear to know anything about anything.
    remember when you thought the female side judge was going to ruin the game?

remember when you thought the female side judge was going to ruin the game?

Why is it you never get anything right? I say....."you shoot sick ass pedos"....and you..."you pedo"...huh???? I never said anything about female side judges ruining anything, I talked about, an NFL sideline being no place for a 135 pound woman. And it isn't, simple common sense there.

Dude, get things right, ok?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why is it you never get anything right? I say....."you shoot sick ass pedos"....and you..."you pedo"...huh???? I never said anything about female side judges ruining anything, I talked about, an NFL sideline being no place for a 135 pound woman. And it isn't, simple common sense there.

Dude, get things right, ok?
    and how many times has she been brutally injured in the 2 years she's been working the NFL sidelines?

you also thought she would be a massive distraction during games/telecasts. how has that gone?

and how many times has she been brutally injured in the 2 years she's been working the NFL sidelines?
    Work with me here.....

Anita Smith was ran over by 300 pound Tyrone Jones during the Bears Packers game last night.

Now think, how is that going to go over? Miss Smith all 120 pounds of her is now in a Chicago hospital. What do you think will be said, try...."what was a woman doing there to begin with?"

I get you don't get this at all but women have no business anywhere around an NFL football field, none!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Because obese atrocities play football so the couch potatoes relate

Thread Information