Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Cocoa on ice" is a terrible nickname and a little too close to George Gervin

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's beautiful. What is people's problem nowadays. If I didn't know better, everyone on ST married a perfect 10.
    They did on paper.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is this guy ever going to crack an NBA team's starting line up? I mean consistent starter? I think probably no unless there are a bunch of injuries.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is this guy ever going to crack an NBA team's starting line up? I mean consistent starter? I think probably no unless there are a bunch of injuries.
    I think he's too much of a niche player to start, except maybe with the Rockets as a PF given their play style. He should still be a solid rotation player for years, which is pretty good for a throw-in for the Leonard/Hill trade.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Cocoa on ice" is a terrible nickname and a little too close to George Gervin
    That nickname sounds like an insult. I was trying to think of an appropriate player for it, maybe Steph Curry?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That nickname sounds like an insult. I was trying to think of an appropriate player for it, maybe Steph Curry?
    It should probably go to Joel Embiid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope bertans produces this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis Bertans' INCREDIBLE three-point shooting, and Russell Westbrook's triple-double led Wizards to a HUGE win over Nuggets, 130-128!

Wizards have now won 3 straight games!

D. Bertans: 35 PTS, 3 REB, 1 AST, 1 STL, 1 BLK, 9/11 FG, 9/11 3PT, 8/8 FT
    B. Beal: 25 PTS, 10 AST, 4 REB, 8/20 FG, 1/5 3PT, 8/8 FT
    R. Westbrook: 12 PTS, 13 REB, 12 AST, 2 STL, 5/15 FG, 2/6 FT

J. Murray: 35 PTS, 9 REB, 6 AST, 12/24 FG, 5/10 3PT, 4/5 FT
    N. Jokic: 33 PTS, 9 AST, 7 REB, 2 STL, 12/21 FG, 3/5 3PT, 6/6 FT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marcus Morris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine Bertans on this current team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd still prefer KA. But yeah we shouldn't have let our two young forwards go . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, one ing game in a year where he's been trash. I mean, even Washington broadcasts talk about how he's not worth his salary in the least. Carry on with your bad selves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, one ing game in a year where he's been trash. I mean, even Washington broadcasts talk about how he's not worth his salary in the least. Carry on with your bad selves.
    I'm calling bull untill you provide a link, tbh. These broadcasters are paid by the team, they would never on the organization like that.

Also, Bertans has been dealing with injuries all season long, he's just now getting back to shape. I'm expecting some monster games from him coming up to level up the averages.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm calling bull untill you provide a link, tbh. These broadcasters are paid by the team, they would never on the organization like that.

Also, Bertans has been dealing with injuries all season long, he's just now getting back to shape. I'm expecting some monster games from him coming up to level up the averages.
    I was watching WAS play on NBATV this very week and they were talking about how poor Bertans has been.

He's has a remarkably ty year and is absolutely not worth his contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was watching WAS play on NBATV this very week and they were talking about how poor Bertans has been.

He's has a remarkably ty year and is absolutely not worth his contract.
    Yeeeeeah, I'm still gonna need a link to believe you, tbh. You seem to have an odd hatred towards the guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeeeeeah, I'm still gonna need a link to believe you, tbh. You seem to have an odd hatred towards the guy.
    Lol, you want me to link to a game that was played earlier this week? Go yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His season %s are looking like toilet water.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is playing less minutes, scoring less pts, rebs and is overall worse compared to previous season, and costs 2,5 times more. I understand the haters. But still, when was the last time a spur made 9 threes? We dont do that here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A link...to a broadcast...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is playing less minutes, scoring less pts, rebs and is overall worse compared to previous season, and costs 2,5 times more. I understand the haters. But still, when was the last time a spur made 9 threes? We dont do that here.
    It's literally all he does, fling up 3 pointers. He's been terrible at it this season, but every dog has his day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A link...to a broadcast...
    The other day I heard the Wizards' broadcast saying Bertans will be an all-star this season. I can't provide a link, yall will have to take my word for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop got used like a rented mule by Morris and he gave up on Bertrans who he misused for the entire time-instead keeping his fav Forbes.
    True that Davis is not worth the $ he is getting it still would have been nice to see if they could a swung a reasonable deal for a dead eye buster. But no the drunk ass got used again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's literally all he does, fling up 3 pointers. He's been terrible at it this season, but every dog has his day.
    You are so desperate to say the guy sucks that you disregard entire seasons of evidence of the guy being good just to nit pick a couple of games from a season that is just starting and the guy has been in and out all year long because of injuries and covid related issues. The guy is just starting to get into a rythm. Saying Bertans sucks because of what happened so far in this season is equally as re ed as saying Derrick White sucks for the same reason. It's just desperate talk from a hater that is using his small window of opportunity to on the guy before things go back to normal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are so desperate to say the guy sucks that you disregard entire seasons of evidence of the guy being good just to nit pick a couple of games from a season that is just starting and the guy has been in and out all year long because of injuries and covid related issues. The guy is just starting to get into a rythm. Saying Bertans sucks because of what happened so far in this season is equally as re ed as saying Derrick White sucks for the same reason. It's just desperate talk from a hater that is using his small window of opportunity to on the guy before things go back to normal.
    I mean, I get it, you get a chubby for Bertans. Everyone else has moved on and realized he's not the player you think he is and he'd a very bad fit for the Spurs right now even if he wasn't a complete turd this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I get it, you get a chubby for Bertans. Everyone else has moved on and realized he's not the player you think he is and he'd a very bad fit for the Spurs right now even if he wasn't a complete turd this year.
    Everybody is still mad as we got rid of Bertans, probably even PATFO themselves. I mean, I wasn't even the one that bumped this thread.

Thread Information