Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is going to play this guy too much and up the fun of seeing ALL of the young guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in one day they pull an awesome move and get Landale....

Then FO goes and ruins it, spits in our faces and pull this ing move.

I fuking hate patfo

Legit the worst FO in the league

Disgusting, inept, drunk cowards

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do some s get so lucky in life?

This guy makes millions and ruins our team, runs off for one season to get a ring, and then comes straight back to ruin the team again.

bright future biziofromdowntown's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just checking in from Italy after a couple years just to say. WTF?!

So disappointing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How I still feel about this 1 hour in...

I was feeling good, writing grades for the offseason and writing grades for the summer league game concurrently, watching Jock Landale highlights on my third monitor, listening to the hyper Australian announcers, all was good.

Then I press refresh and see the joke thread. Open it up and it wasn't a joke.

Now I'm reorganizing the garage because I don't dare sleep when all I'll dream about is Forbes playing 48 minutes a game for 82 games. The claps when he gets beat off the dribble, the wiping of the bottom of his shoes, the opposition going right through him like he's not even there. Forbes is back, ladies and gents.

bright future biziofromdowntown's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was feeling good, writing grades for the offseason and writing grades for the summer league game concurrently, watching Jock Landale highlights on my third monitor, listening to the hyper Australian announcers, all was good.

Now I'm reorganizing the garage because I don't dare sleep when all I'll dream about is Forbes playing 48 minutes a game for 82 games. The claps when he gets beat off the dribble, the wiping of the bottom of his shoes, the opposition going right through him like he's not even there. Forbes is back, ladies and gents.
    Love ya man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Simmons is coming, with all these shooters to surround him. DJ, Lonnie, Poeltl, Aminu and picks for Simmons.

There has got to be an explanation for this... too many players, shooters, Landale fellow Ausie and shooter as well...

Big Simmons is coming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I imagine Aminu.
    That was assuming Aminu was gonna be cut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather have TOSB Green coming back over this, tbh.
    I thought about it. He’s also a FA, former champion, etc. at least he’s a starting caliber shooter… Pop would play Forbes over him too, which is why Danny likely stayed away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Simmons is coming, with all these shooters to surround him. DJ, Lonnie, Poeltl, Aminu and picks for Simmons.

There has got to be an explanation for this... too many players, shooters, Landale fellow Ausie and shooter as well...

Big Simmons is coming
    I'd be pissed if the FO gave all that up for Simmons. Especially with Forms on the roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was assuming Aminu was gonna be cut.
    Oh wow. Hmm Are they ready to give up on Samanic?
    He can’t shoot Tbh. But think about it, they just signed a crippled big man (what a steal!!) bc they can’t play him apparently and have more faith in Zollins becoming playable.

I was about ready to say they don’t really have minutes for Samanic, but can’t believe they would give up on a first round pick that’s still 20 or 21.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    45% from 3pt last year
    47% overall FG

whats not to like??

haha
    unless he's bringing Giannis with him, there is a lot not to like..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Aminu gets cut, maybe Weiskamp does a 2 way

But come on, this is Brian Wright ...

What does your heart to you?

I'm expecting Lonnie being dumped or Derrick White being packaged for trash or moved solo for a player to be cut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's like you can always find a spin or a silverlining on something, even though you already know you're deluding yourself.

This is the kind of move where there's just no excuse. AND we still haven't gotten the contract details yet. If you think this particular deal can't get worse, just hold my ing beer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I imagine Aminu.
    We wanted Aminu for years, now he is washed, we could finally have him.

And no, Simmoms is not coming.

3 stars and a sun
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it still possible for a Wojbomb or Shams update at around 3 AM? I’m still hoping that there’s got to be more to this…

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas has a trade exception from the Josh Richardson deal

They're a good candidate for giving $5 million and a top 55 protected for Lonnie

All so Bryn Forbes can ruin the spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it still possible for a Wojbomb or Shams update at around 3 AM? I’m still hoping that there’s got to be more to this…
    DePression deal fell through, Spurs sign him to a 3 year/$82mil extension instead...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are Sugus and Mr. Body when you need them? It'd be nice if they came in this thread and started on a " timvp you were wrong about future Hall of Famer Jakob Poeltl and you're wrong about Bryn Forbes -- when you can get a knockdown shooter in today's NBA, you do it and ask questions later -- Forbes is a certified sniper just like Poeltl is a certified HoF who outplayed the entire value of his contract after one game last season" diatribe. There'd be some comfort in possibly thinking I might be wrong about Forbes, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What also really kills me is that we hand out 3 years to the paraplegic center and McDrubbin, but then we throw only 2 years to the actual intriguing prospect in Jock Landale.

I mean, I know I'm about to have a heart attack when I read it, but if Brent got more than 2 years, it's really going to hurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are Sugus and Mr. Body when you need them? It'd be nice if they came in this thread and started on a " timvp you were wrong about future Hall of Famer Jakob Poeltl and you're wrong about Bryn Forbes -- when you can get a knockdown shooter in today's NBA, you do it and ask questions later -- Forbes is a certified sniper just like Poeltl is a certified HoF who outplayed the entire value of his contract after one game last season" diatribe. There'd be some comfort in possibly thinking I might be wrong about Forbes, tbh.
    I'm sure Mr. Body will be in here eventually to semen shield; dude literally called Joe Harris the best roleplayer in the NBA during the postseason and Forbes is basically the same player.

My guy Sugus on the other hand will prolly meltdown with us ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing lots of people here and Twitter and elsewhere thinking this means the Spurs are getting Ben Simmons or John Collins or Beal ...

Why?

Forbes doesn't fit with ANYONE. At no point in trade negotiations for any good player would a smart team suddenly think, "You know who would really make this team excel now? Bryn Forbes!"

This is just a stupid team doing stupid things.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing lots of people here and Twitter and elsewhere thinking this means the Spurs are getting Ben Simmons or John Collins or Beal ...

Why?

Forbes doesn't fit with ANYONE. At no point in trade negotiations for any good player would a smart team suddenly think, "You know who would really make this team excel now? Bryn Forbes!"

This is just a stupid team doing stupid things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well we wanted to embrace the full tank ,well this is it even the sniffest of the sniffers cant spin this.

jesus christ spurs fo . Still nobody should be surprised. Pop needed his pet to replace patty. Needed that championship experience

Thread Information