Page 104 of 150 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 3732
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But we only invaded after getting attacked by extremists.
    The same extremists we armed vs soviets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You, Stale, Nathan etc gonna touch this or skedaddle off?
    Dump

But war is . We kill some some of us get killed. Life goes on, MIC get fatter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dump

But war is . We kill some some of us get killed. Life goes on, MIC get fatter

Exactly. Rather then being about Dump or Joe, it's already been recorded that this charade has been going on since Bush.
    No doubt all kinds of schemery and $$$$ is the true reason for being in Afgan the whole time.
    Why the pullout now? Probably some grand scheme came to an end. Or another even bigger one is brewing up as we speak.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lmao the Middle East has been a hole filled with terrorism and war since the beginning of time. But of course leftists blame the US and the west somehow. Never mind that the victims of Al Qaeda and isis kill 99% Arabs
    Sorry but this is bull and it's how neocons and "Murica First" idiots continue to justify bombing innocent people as retaliation for terrorism.

Read up a bit on the history of the Middle East. They haven't always been so far behind the modern world. There were times when it WAS the modern world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But we only invaded after getting attacked by extremists.
    Sort of. We invaded Iraq the first time in 1991 and stationed troops in their Holy Land -- Saudi Arabia. That business didn't have anything to do with terrorism, incubator massacre propaganda notwithstanding.

The point of the whole exercise in Afghanistan was to wreak vengeance on jihadis. We did that and should have gotten out in 2002. We've accomplished nothing there since except to enrich defense contractors and inspire justified generational rage against the USA.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry but this is bull and it's how neocons and "Murica First" idiots continue to justify bombing innocent people as retaliation for terrorism.

Read up a bit on the history of the Middle East. They haven't always been so far behind the modern world. There were times when it WAS the modern world.
    Now it's up to (13) to surgically strike without "bombing innocent people as retaliation for terrorism."

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sort of. We invaded Iraq the first time in 1991 and stationed troops in their Holy Land -- Saudi Arabia. That business didn't have anything to do with terrorism, incubator massacre propaganda notwithstanding.

The point of the whole exercise in Afghanistan was to wreak vengeance on jihadis. We did that and should have gotten out in 2002. We've accomplished nothing there since except to enrich defense contractors and inspire justified generational rage against the USA.
    ...+ Biden has been touched and now must venture out to Dover AFB to greet the moms & dads...their children are coming home.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Exactly. Rather then being about Dump or Joe, it's already been recorded that this charade has been going on since Bush.
    No doubt all kinds of schemery and $$$$ is the true reason for being in Afgan the whole time.
    Why the pullout now? Probably some grand scheme came to an end. Or another even bigger one is brewing up as we speak.
    Christ-a-mighty, Mult, it's been like pulling teeth to get a cogent post out of you lately. ^^^That's a cogent post.

Congratulations!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Definitely some secret scheme going on. No way US military allows Trump or anyone to negotiate with Taliban and agree to free 5,000 Taliban/Al Qaeda/ISIS prisoners. Also Qatar has been treating Taliban like royalty for years in Doha.

So all those idiots who blame Dump or Biden for negotiating w Taliban are morons as US military have given the.green light for all this.

It probably has something to do with geostrategic compe ion with China and Russia IMO. Or who d knows. But idiots cheering team D or team R are ing re s

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference between a May exit and a September exit is it gave the Taliban all of the summer "Fighting" season to prep to take over the country.

when pompeo and trump surrendered to the taliban
    and met with the taliban and EXCLUDED the afghans

this gave the taliban the opportunity to go to the afghans and tell them that trump/usa was betraying the afghans

and advised the afghan army to not risk their lives and their families lives

just turn over your arms and we will spare you and your families

because of trumps betrayal and surrender

the taliban didnot have to fire a single shot to take over the country

but you will still defend the treasonous orange criminal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and Jeff "1st Comment on every Trump Twitter Post" Tiedrich are two of the biggest pussies around!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taliban are a.democrats dream. They are taking ALL weapons from population.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    I really enjoyed the video of the taliban dressed in all of our soldiers and posing next to their new and improved weaponry. Outstanding work from this administration!

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    You and Jeff "1st Comment on every Trump Twitter Post" Tiedrich are two of the biggest pussies around!
    That Tiedrich dude is what I imagine Boutons to look and act like….just a straight up beta male pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taliban are a.democrats dream. They are taking ALL weapons from population.

yeah we'll take them

Taliban in Afghan capital Kabul start collecting weapons from civilians
    https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-p...ns-2021-08-16/

The Taliban is now executing the lefty/dem playbook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really enjoyed the video of the taliban dressed in all of our soldiers and posing next to their new and improved weaponry. Outstanding work from this administration!
    Future trump , tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winnnnnning!

T-t-t-that's all folks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qchrisy fighting the Afghanistan war in comfort of his mom’s basement, like cpt bonespur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qchrisy fighting the Afghanistan war in comfort of his mom’s basement, like cpt bonespur.

Based on our research, the claim that Biden received five draft deferments is TRUE. He was granted five deferments as a student before he received a medical exemption for asthma. Similarly, Trump was granted four deferments as a student before his exemption for bone spurs.

Boiled down

Biden 5
    Trump 4

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on our research, the claim that Biden received five draft deferments is TRUE. He was granted five deferments as a student before he received a medical exemption for asthma. Similarly, Trump was granted four deferments as a student before his exemption for bone spurs.

Boiled down

Biden 5
    Trump 4
    lol muh asthma

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Saying the N-word is bad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count