Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ??? HemisFair Arena was torn down years ago. The Convention Center expanded over it’s former footprint.
    Sorry I’m in Los Angeles. I meant just HemisFair

But yeah, Manu would be a great influence to the young group.

Those pictures also great camaraderie already building, specially with newly acquired Zollins, McBucket and SOB. Even Luka doesn’t seem too lost with this group compared with being around vets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than Porker ….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read “ ed in there”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope Manu is different and can impart some wisdom on the young guys.
    Anything less then a slurp here is not received well.

Didn't you see how well Duncan helping the Pop Bryn Spurs was?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice! Now we just need talented players on the roster and a new head coach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice! Now we just need talented players on the roster and a new head coach

What are you talking about? We got Brent M'fvckin' Forms on our roster!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice but likely irrelevant. A lot of players sign on in this capacity and end up just collecting checks. Hope Manu is different and can impart some wisdom on the young guys. If this is a precursor to Ginobili taking a more prominent role with the organization in the future, that would be cool too. I wonder how different things would be if the Spurs had drafted Duarte and Bolomaro. Both of those guys could've used a Manu-like mentor.
    OK, by the sentence, then:
    1. Bitter.
    2. Skeptical/negative.
    3. Skeptical
    4. Neutral
    5. They didn’t draft who you wanted, which has nothing to do with Manu in this role, just you ing some more.
    6. See: 5.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We STAAAACCCCCKEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you talking about? We got Brent M'fvckin' Forms on our roster!!!!
    Good point, totally forgot that we need a new GM as well

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Manu can teach Simmons that Eurostep.

Jonathan Simmons is coming back? I thought he was out of the nba?

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan as assistant coach didn't end up moving the needle all that much, so I can't say this has me excited in terms of adding to the bottom line (W/L record). But it's great to have a Spurs legend with the team in an official capacity all the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, by the sentence, then:
    1. Bitter.
    2. Skeptical/negative.
    3. Skeptical
    4. Neutral
    5. They didn’t draft who you wanted, which has nothing to do with Manu in this role, just you ing some more.
    6. See: 5.
    Ex, no offense, but you sound like a ing idiot right now.

1 -- Not bitter. Indifferent.
    2 -- Skeptical? No. Realistic, yes.
    3 -- That's actually optimistic. If I wrote "I hope Vassell improves next year", would you call that skeptical too?
    4 -- "That would be cool" is neutral in your mind. Do you even have nostrils at this point? It takes some hard-core sniffery to think saying something would be cool is neutral
    5/6 -- I never said I wanted Durarte. Like ever. I CERTAINLY never said I wanted Bolomaro. Your condemnation is so damned lazy that you couldn't think for two seconds why I would think those two players in particular could benefit from Manu beyond how I'd feel about them as prospects.

Seriously, man, this anti-hero snifflord shtick you're on is really sad. You're on a Spurs site -- there's no reason why everyone has to be aggressively pro Spurs all the time. I'm a Spurs fan. The thousands of posts and countless hours I've spent on here should be evidence for that. You constantly trying to gate-keep the fandom behind your narrow idea of what it means to support the team does nothing but create pointless side arguments. You already know I'm not a troll or a doomer unless you're so hardwired into your bit that you react to posts without context or history. If that latter things is the case, then you should stop trying to make sweeping judgments about people's personalities or motivations, because you'll end up embarrassing yourself with wild misses like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At last, our GOAT has come along! Our lonely days are over, and life is like a song, oh yeah, yeah! GINOBILI!!! Welcome back SIR! Manu doing some important behind the scene work with culture, development & corporate knowledge to pass down to the youngin's! No better person to hire than the GOAT!!! Cheers Manu!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is Manu’s primary residence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless of whether it leads to anything more prominent in the future, this is great news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this place sucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I TOLD Y'ALL MOTHER ERS HE WAS COMING BACK! He might be groomed to be Pop's successor, too. This doesn't make our roster that better in the short term but it's still great news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    freaking awesome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan as assistant coach, Ginobili as special advisor, now all we need is Parker as a spousal relations officer and we’re all set.
    Well, maybe in that role, TP can convince Murray to Forbes' girl and that will lead to Bryn demanding off the team?! Win-win!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex, no offense, but you sound like a ing idiot right now.

1 -- Not bitter. Indifferent.
    2 -- Skeptical? No. Realistic, yes.
    3 -- That's actually optimistic. If I wrote "I hope Vassell improves next year", would you call that skeptical too?
    4 -- "That would be cool" is neutral in your mind. Do you even have nostrils at this point? It takes some hard-core sniffery to think saying something would be cool is neutral
    5/6 -- I never said I wanted Durarte. Like ever. I CERTAINLY never said I wanted Bolomaro. Your condemnation is so damned lazy that you couldn't think for two seconds why I would think those two players in particular could benefit from Manu beyond how I'd feel about them as prospects.

Seriously, man, this anti-hero snifflord shtick you're on is really sad. You're on a Spurs site -- there's no reason why everyone has to be aggressively pro Spurs all the time. I'm a Spurs fan. The thousands of posts and countless hours I've spent on here should be evidence for that. You constantly trying to gate-keep the fandom behind your narrow idea of what it means to support the team does nothing but create pointless side arguments. You already know I'm not a troll or a doomer unless you're so hardwired into your bit that you react to posts without context or history. If that latter things is the case, then you should stop trying to make sweeping judgments about people's personalities or motivations, because you'll end up embarrassing yourself with wild misses like this.
    He was a massive Errors supporter. Don't expect much imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan as assistant coach didn't end up moving the needle all that much, so I can't say this has me excited in terms of adding to the bottom line (W/L record). But it's great to have a Spurs legend with the team in an official capacity all the same.
    Yeah this is how I feel.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but at least we'll get some Manu highlights going into the timeout to inject some excitement into game coverage this season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s coming back like 40 year old Jordan.

Thread Information