Page 381 of 491 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,525 of 12267
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least we will get some juicy LA drama and some good Uncle Dennis the menace stories being leaked to the media if kawhi signs with the lakers

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count

Apparently wants to bring his own guys, so doesn't matter who Lakers medical staff are.
    Nice spin(from Laker sources too lol). Laker sources have a bad reputation around the league since it's common knowledge that they're mouthpieces for Jenny Buss. Those that don't fall in line with her are blacklisted.

Kawhi demanded a trade to the Lakers LAST summer. He didn't have any convos with Lebron or Magic back then yet he still wanted to be traded to Lakers knowing full well their medical staff was garbage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah agreed, just when the league is looking exciting again. Right now there are several teams with a chance to win, if Kawhi goes to Lakers all that's over and we are in for another season where the winner is known before the season even starts. That sucks for the nba, but since it's Lakers and the ratings will be huge, Silver and co are probably loving it..

I'll get some respect back for Kawhi if he refuses to team up with Lakers, at least he'd be one star who wants to prove he's the best by competing against the rest. It's looking like he's as made as the others though..
    I think people don't look at the larger picture of this era, and what is happening. It is not about being a Laker fan, or Spurs fan being mad at Leonard, or even just being a fan of large market teams. The compe ion the league was built on, and the great rivalries the league was built on are going down the drain. in the 80's people often say that "Larry and Magic saved the NBA" with the massive interest in Lakers/Celts. The league was struggling back then financially before that rivalry. Well nobody would have been watching had in 1985 Magic signed a 4 year deal with the Celts. The great rivalries of the 90's. Bulls dominated, but they had great rivals in the Knicks, Pacers, finals with the Suns, Jazz etc. Malone did not leave Utah to play with Ewing and Reggie Miller. Rivalries that can take shape in todays game are NOT. Because players bolt in FA and buddy up.. This is not good long term for the game. The league needs rivals. Not players who are friends and just want to play together..

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently wants to bring his own guys, so doesn't matter who Lakers medical staff are.

He wants Magic Johnson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's aspergers, all lower case.
    Kawhi spelled it "assburgers".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leaving Toronto to be LeBron's towel-boy would be travesty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just love how the Lakers are just airing all of Kawhi’s business. And he’s really considering signing there? Like what.
    That same article said Kawhi ASKED Magic if he could bring his own trainer and med people. ASKED? Someone needs to tell that dumb when you have as much leverage as he has now, you dont ASK, you TELL them what you want.

Also, the article said Magic said one of Lebron's guys got a job as a VP with the Lakers. Uncle Dennis you listening?

Last, I wonder if Uncle Dennis will ask for the back of the plane for the entourage, assuming Bron is willing to give it up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would have thought this suppossedly quiet, humble guy was such a high maintaince ?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would have thought this suppossedly quiet, humble guy was such a high maintaince ?
    He is, just put Moana on DVD and he is fine, but big Uncle Dennis needs are a different story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball Insider bball_lnsider
    The Miami Heat have requested a free agent meeting with Kawhi Leonard

hum.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the Lakers FO and fans start ing about Kawhi missing too many games, he wants HIS medical staff to override them with the “load management” reasons.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball Insider bball_lnsider
    The Miami Heat have requested a free agent meeting with Kawhi Leonard

hum.....
    Do they even have cap space for Kawhi? Miami ain’t got but jimmy butler.. I doubt kawhi and uncle Dennis even waste their time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at people rationalizing Kawhi to Lakers being a good thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wants Magic Johnson.
    Bro how did you end up quoting me? I didn't write that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone assumes lakers getting kawhi because of them waiting for kawhi and missing out on signing quality free agents but Dallas hasn’t done either with their cap space ...seems like Dallas is waiting around for kawhi as well missing out on free agents

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's not coming here, but who wouldn't take 55 games of Kawhi over 82 games of Derozan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not coming here, but who wouldn't take 55 games of Kawhi over 82 games of Derozan?
    Pretty sure if some fans got over the “Kiwi is a , good riddance” mentality, all of them would gladly take him back over Derozan. They just won’t admit it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kahwi ain’t coming back to the Spurs so I don't get the point of starting a kawhi vs derozan argument or would spurs fans take kawhi back discussion ... waste of time

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting take by Danny greens bff on his twitter account .. he lists all the pros of Danny joining clippers , mavs , lakers and raptors ... he mentions kawhi with the clippers and raptors as pros in scenarios with Danny but no kahwi mention in lakers or mavs scenarios ... hmmm interesting

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting take by Danny greens bff on his twitter account .. he lists all the pros of Danny joining clippers , mavs , lakers and raptors ... he mentions kawhi with the clippers and raptors as pros in scenarios with Danny but no kahwi mention in lakers or mavs scenarios ... hmmm interesting
    Because there's no scenario where Danny Green and Kawhi can BOTH be on the Lakers. They don't have the money. Danny will want more than 12 mil per year. Danny isn't going to give the Lakers a discount or play for the minimum. He said he made a mistake when he signed his last Spur contract so quickly because he got caught up in the championship hoopla. He said he's talking it slowly this time and looking for the most money. Raptors are the only team he'll give a discount but that's only if Kawhi resigns.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Kahwi ain’t coming back to the Spurs so I don't get the point of starting a kawhi vs derozan argument or would spurs fans take kawhi back discussion ... waste of time
    The only ones that would make that an argument are the re s on Spurs reddit(or Laker fans on Spurstalk trying to troll). Kawhi in his sop re year was already a much better player than Derozan at his peak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny said he would reach out to Nephew via text all the time and not get anything back. I doubt Danny is in the loop and probably getting the silent treatment like everyone else. His best bet is Nephew leaves and Raptors overpay him to stay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny said he would reach out to Nephew via text all the time and not get anything back. I doubt Danny is in the loop and probably getting the silent treatment like everyone else. His best bet is Nephew leaves and Raptors overpay him to stay.
    ing Green is such a . He’s not even part of the conversation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro how did you end up quoting me? I didn't write that.

Oh, man, that's crazy. There's an old multi-quote that's stuck (you hoping Rob gets deported ). When I quoted you now, I got the old multi-quote as well. But I swear I didn't edit - it merged the two on its own. There's a way to manually clear a multi-quote. I've just got to go look for it.

For the record, when you get deported in SA, they send you to the Southside. Anything further south than that would be redundant.

Thread Information