lol insecure

lol got

lol 1-0 mavs

lol spurs

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you act like a re ed 12 year-old like you do in chat? ing loser.

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol raising the bar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did you act like a re ed 12 year-old like you do in chat? ing loser.
    LMAO whining to kori like a over getting trolled when i actually wasnt the one who kept ing around in chat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Slomo didn't ban you - timvp did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were the one doing it last game, you've done it all season, so it's a pretty good bet you were again tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We also banned dirkmvp, mono and will continue to ban you guys from the Spurs forum, if you can't put together a coherent thought other than your spam lol threads.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You were the one doing it last game, you've done it all season, so it's a pretty good bet you were again tonight.
    you're seriously the biggest crybaby little got about that happens over the internet.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    We also banned dirkmvp, mono and will continue to ban you guys from the Spurs forum, if you can't put together a coherent thought other than your spam lol threads.
    that's to be understood. i fully realized what i was doing was going to get me banned. do what u gotta do.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    but mine are tradition and allowed. timvp said so. why timvp, why???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're seriously the biggest crybaby little got about that happens over the internet.
    Go yourself. stretch coming in and posting *meow* over and over again when people are trying to discuss the game is some ing 12 year-old .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Go yourself. stretch coming in and posting *meow* over and over again when people are trying to discuss the game is some ing 12 year-old .
    *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    then maybe find some friends in real life that you can talk about the game with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then maybe find some friends in real life that you can talk about the game with.
    You're such an ignorant .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tbh none of my threads were lol threads. I was correcting some false statements from spurfans before the series began.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    and apparently you have no real life friends.

*meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's one thing to talk smack, but to act like a re just to all over everyone else is some only a sad pathetic person would do.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's one thing to talk smack, but to act like a re just to all over everyone else is some only a sad pathetic person would do.
    *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL when some bag troll wants to call people out for having no life.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    just go back to the spurs forum and cry about how Hack A Damp has nothing to do with the FT disparity and how obviously David Stern loves Mark Cuban and wants his team to win.

*meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol meow

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Let's not start sucking each other's s quite yet Gentlemen. Three more wins to go.

Thread Information