My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    everything Cripple fan touches turns to

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kief still learning the rotations. Got burned a few times and then had what would've been a nice block if the Caru-show didn't intervene by fouling. Bald Mamba working hard af on that GOAT label for sure.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The better Morris playing unselfish team basketball

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The better Morris playing unselfish team basketball

How do you know that wasn’t kieff?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Serious question. Why has Paul George sucked the last couple games? Like really bad. Is he playing hurt? Is he distracted? Did he get another stripper pregnant?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Paul George sat out the entire month January due to hamstring injury. He reinjured it during the 76ers game or celtics game I can't remember. And now he's just playing like playoff P but he's getting better

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Timberwolves have been fined $25,000 for violating the league’s player resting policy when team rested D’Angelo Russell -- a healthy player -- during a road game on Feb. 23.

its nice to se clippers can do this all the time. respect!

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Timberwolves have been fined $25,000 for violating the league’s player resting policy when team rested D’Angelo Russell -- a healthy player -- during a road game on Feb. 23.

The league already addressed this before the season. Kawhi and other players with degenerative injuries can be rested. Giving D'Angelo Russell a game off for "planned rest" when he's healthy is against the rules, though.

Sniffers gonna sniff, I guess.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ballmer paid the league so this won't be addressed this before the season. Kawhi and other players with degenerative injuries can be rested. Giving D'Angelo Russell a game off for "planned rest" when he's healthy is against the rules, though.

Sniffers gonna sniff, I guess.
    FIFY

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Serious question. Why has Paul George sucked the last couple games? Like really bad. Is he playing hurt? Is he distracted? Did he get another stripper pregnant?
    You notice CN not touching this one?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Steve Mason (LA media) asked the same thing

And he's right. The difference? Ballmer's check cashed with the NBA front office. That's it and that's all. SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Unbelievable the things the Trickers get away with. They've been top-notch at greasing the wheels behind the scenes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rondo starting tonight. Welp, I'm going to bed early.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Big Ballmer living rent free.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Big Ballmer living rent free.
    Correct

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Marcus > Markief, no doubt. But, waiving an injured player >>>> giving up assets.
    Is he? They look as identical as players as they do twins. One scored more points on a horrible team. Karl Kuzma did that last year, especially post Lebron and Ingram injuries, which is why so many people mined the pyrite. Markief played on a team with Drummond and Rose. His stats were what good pedestrian players usually put up when there are better veteran players on hand. He'll help. He isn't going to put the Lakers over top. Neither would Waiters. Marcus and Reggie Jackson won't do it for the Clippers either. They all could contribute.

What interests me is what would the narrative have been like if the Lakers had traded Kuzma and Danny Green for Marcus Morris. Then DG ends up with the Mavs (that was the evil plan) during the playoffs. The Clippers meanwhile get Reggie Jackson and Markief Morris on buyouts. Lot's of "playing chess while Pelinka is playing checkers" references I'm sure. Caldwell-Pope is the Lakers most reliable scorer, especially when it really counts, after Lebron and AD. That's frightening. The others are bricking up wide open looks at key moments. Including Danny Green. Maybe Morris and (gag) Waiters can help there. They are fine defensively.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rondo starting tonight. Welp, I'm going to bed early.
    Javier, you were right to go to bed. Rondo and Playoff Kuz showed up!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is he? They look as identical as players as they do twins. One scored more points on a horrible team. Karl Kuzma did that last year, especially post Lebron and Ingram injuries, which is why so many people mined the pyrite. Markief played on a team with Drummond and Rose. His stats were what good pedestrian players usually put up when there are better veteran players on hand. He'll help. He isn't going to put the Lakers over top. Neither would Waiters. Marcus and Reggie Jackson won't do it for the Clippers either. They all could contribute.

What interests me is what would the narrative have been like if the Lakers had traded Kuzma and Danny Green for Marcus Morris. Then DG ends up with the Mavs (that was the evil plan) during the playoffs. The Clippers meanwhile get Reggie Jackson and Markief Morris on buyouts. Lot's of "playing chess while Pelinka is playing checkers" references I'm sure. Caldwell-Pope is the Lakers most reliable scorer, especially when it really counts, after Lebron and AD. That's frightening. The others are bricking up wide open looks at key moments. Including Danny Green. Maybe Morris and (gag) Waiters can help there. They are fine defensively.
    Great post. Agreed 100%.

The things I like about Kief are as follows:

1) Good 3ball shooter
    2) Physical, ready to mix it up
    3) Allows Kuz to play his natural SF spot
    4) Can play small ball 5

He's gonna help but no way am I depending on a buyout player putting us over the top. I like the addition tho.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Javier, you were right to go to bed. Rondo and Playoff Kuz showed up!

Saw that, box score pimping this morning. Good to be on the other side of a 30pt beatdown for a change... even if it was the G League Dubs.

I saw Dr. Dray got thrown out on the highlights. Some things never change

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I found djohn2oo8's Twitter account:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This backs up my eye test

Small sample size, but he helps balance the Lakers. My hopes:

1) He can play small ball 5. I'd like to reduce McGee's minutes as much as possible

2) Hit his open 3s at a > 40% clip

3) Play good hard nosed defense

4) Add the toughness the Lakers need (despite their size)

5) Play well next to AD and D39 (our two best defensive bigs)

If these things happen, the Lakers will take the next step.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Yup

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information